Good morning linkies

I bought the dip at 0.00008853 ask me anything

im happy for you

>tfw was waiting for monday to deposit more fiat into BTC so that I could buy LINK
>BTC moons
>LINK drops
>buy anyway
>LINK increases again
>I have autism attack

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>depositing more fiat into BTC when the rising wedge it's in will break down in a couple days

Block 476 masterace here, already cashed out my x5 gains.

>browsing Veeky Forums while studying for an exam late last week
>see all these threads "LINK IS GOING ON BINANCE BUY BUY BUY"
>check it out, it's $.20
>i'll buy it tomorrow for sure
>$.25 the next day, wow missed the pump guess it's too late to buy in
>keeps going and eventually buy in today at $.40

should i kill myself?

What exchange are you using? Im just really paranoid about using binance and cryptopia doesnt have it

it's only on etherdelta and binance I think? might be wrong.

Whats it like to live in a country that doesn't overtly punish those trying to succeed, because if it did then we would spiral into a global pandemic that would bring about another world war?

i have 'fud' in my id wtf

Would you mind throwing me a couple LINK my way?
0x7aAa1C7d5465e6eb3d1fe3712E5B92728595f14A
You said ask you anything :)

ICO fag here @ 0.00038461 ETH/LINK

How much did you buy?

>Buys the next dip.
Ask me anything

Why ? They're growing fast as fuck and are making way more in fees this year than they would stealing the coins.
The ceo is millionaire already, you think he'd want to spend his life hiding instead of enjoying him money ?

yea i decided to start using it. Got some link because i want to hold it until the conference later on this month. Its so little that im not to worried if i miss the dump

nice now let those winners ride

bought 10k LINK at the ED drop 1 week ago at 0.00045

you bought my 10k user. It was like half of my links but I figured it's time to lock some gains in case it continues to fall. I let too many profits bleed out with 0x

Kek

When will LINK dip again? Is it too late to buy anons?

>Is it too late to buy anons?

Oh boy

probably monday night, some fags keep fuding everynight, price goes to .38 then recovers

great, taking profits is never bad and no one got broke from it

Now go all in ODN and SUB

w-w-where is the toilet sir ?

>not 0.000385

Non ICO linkers have no right to act slick

Kill yourself faggot you're not special

It's currently dipping a bit at 0.000092 satoshis. Now would be a fine time to buy but you might want to wait for a bigger dip.

Bought at 0.26$
Sold at 0.4$

Couldn't care less, maybe i'll miss another pump though.

casually increasing my linklet stack

WTF DONT CLICK THIS IMAGE I LOST ALL MY LINK FUCK FUCK FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is the worst FUD