What happened here?

The genetic shift is on the same scale of that which occurred with the migration of the Indo-Europeans into Europe, which seems pretty significant. If this represents some kind of migration that involved a decently large degree of population replacement, what could it have been? I'm guessing it has something to do with the Anatolian Indo-Europeans, since the Anatolian branch is thought to have separated from the other branches around 4000 BC or earlier, and the spread of the Anatolian languages to Anatolia is also thought to have occurred around this time, and both of these fit within the Chalcolithic period.

If this is genetic shift is representative of the spread of the Anatolian languages to Anatolia, doesn't this prove wrong the belief that the Anatolians were simply languages shifters due to elite cultural domination? Also, when it comes to the Anatolian migration, the most commonly held belief seems to be that the Anatolians migrated via the Balkans rather than down through the Caucasus. But it seems like the Anatolian Chalcolithic population was influenced by a heavily Caucasian population, so wouldn't this suggest that the Anatolian migration came down through the Caucasus from a genetically Caucasian population?

>The genetic shift is on the same scale of that which occurred with the migration of the Indo-Europeans into Europe
>beleiving neckbeard fairytales

>Indo-European migrations never happened
Med detected

there's no real evidence other then larping

Lol

They migrated through the Caucasus, from the Caucasus, from the Makyop culture they spread the copper swords, but there were also movements in the opposite direction, of Semites going East to Mesopotamia and changing the native genes of the zagros farmers

show me scientific evidence, no humanities bullshit

Are you fucking retarded?

Do you really expect me to write out a fucking essay when you can find all the evidence you want with ease by searching for it?

Besides, the OP image is enough proof really. If there was no mass migration and population replacement, modern European populations would still cluster with the Neolithic populations. But we don't, and not only does a significant amount of our blood derive from the steppe, but during the period when this shift occurred, R1b and R1a (which originated in the east) suddenly became dominant throughout Europe.

>population replacement
Why population replacement and not just population enrichment? replacement sounds like a genocidal rampage, which wasn't really a feasible thing before modernity.

Protip: Paternal lines of modern-day Europeans are different than those of the Neolithic Europeans.

Meaning Neolithic males were either genocided/replaced or enslaved and only Indo-Europeans bred with former Neolithic women.

I don't mean total replacement, I just mean enough migration/replacement to have a significant genetic impact as opposed to simply cultural domination by an elite.

>Protip: Paternal lines of modern-day Europeans are different than those of the Neolithic Europeans.

speak for yourself

Or their genetics were slowly replaced over more then 10 millenia?

Come on Varg

t. cuck

You are a cuck?

yes

t, "neolithic" cuck subhuman

T.retard who thinks it's got anything to do with genetics

Also it's funny how the only "cuck" people in Europe here are le epic calcolithic steppe herders of West Europe, while South Europeans are more conservative, really makes you think

>steppe herders of West Europe
They were always degenerate cucks. It's in their blood.

horse cock is a hell of a drug

I really don't see how you picture pre-metalworking civilians genociding a whole continent of people.

>pre-metalworking
>civilians
"No"

Don't know why I typed civilians, meant settlers. But how do you picture this?

I picture it very easily since we have the genetic, linguistic and archaeological evidence that it happened.

Yeah very easily, a whole continent of people are exterminated with pre-bronze tools. Something that has never before done since modernity (ignoring the americas because smallpox played a large role there).

Yamnaya had the black death, the first case of black death ever attested is in fact in Kurgan burials dating to 3,200 bc

>Yamnaya had the black death
So if black death is the case why are only the male lines extinct?

>a whole continent of people are exterminated
Strawman, I never said that.

Mixed with Armenians?

No you said ALL neolithic men

>pre-bronze tools
The Yamnaya were in the bronze age, you dufus. They also had the wheel, tamed horses and had a warrior culture. That and the fact they spread out in every direction which means there was probably a shitton of them. It's no stretch whatsoever that they completely took over Europe over the course of 1000-2000 years.

yeh, all the evidence from linguistics, anthropology and history, ie not science and a bunch of speculative, pseudo-scientific bullshit and dogma.

There is no evidence that any europeans spoke indo-european languages until after they'd had thorough contact with greeks and romans. There is no attestation to any other indo-european languages in europe prior to this. Occam's razor. None of the mental masturbation about indo-european migrations or invasions is neccessary