Fudfags will get BTFO today

You had so many chances to get in but you can stay on this rock as we reach for the stars

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/7261ee/i_am_jared_the_founder_of_digibyte_ask_me_anything/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=browse&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Digibyte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEE GEE BEE

FUCK THIS SHITCOIN IM SO SO FUCKING SICK OF IT

I WANT TO DUMP MY 600K BAGS N O W

STOP DROPPING CUNT.

WE

don't you realize user? at this point dgb will have extremely heavy and real sell walls after everything it's done.

even if the price starts going up and even if some dumb fags will FOMO in (i know lol) there will be hordes and hordes of bagfolders unloading their bags on anyone dumb enough to start buying it.

>DGB is dead because it has bagholders

FFS, DGB is fine. A win at Citi today will be the basis for a big marketing push that will significantly increase market cap. But even without it they have enough going on for the coin to succeed in the long term.

>A win at Citi today

its not going to happen though is it

>Fudfags will get BTFO today

No. No we won't.

Adding this thread to the collage.

Why not? Other than the fucking price crash from the June pump literally what is shit about the coin? Nothing. We don't even know what was presented, the blockchain or digusign you absolute fucking retard. The fact that DGB was even in the field indicates the tech isn't shit; the future is bright for Digibyte.

I went onto the citi website, literally dozens and dozens of crypto competitors vying for the award and digibagmarines think they winning.

we are the fucking digimarines, and ain't fucking sellling!!!!!!!!!

OK so i just sold my bags of 600k for 380 sats each. i bought at 100 a long time ago. its been a wild, very fucking painful ride but i've learned so much from this and i come out as a much better trader and frankly a better person,

its time for me to stop coping and realise money is only good in upcoming and ongoing moon missions, not sat in shitcoins lead by such a fucking retard as jared tate

i mean just read the answers to this shit, i knew i had to sell after this

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/7261ee/i_am_jared_the_founder_of_digibyte_ask_me_anything/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=browse&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Digibyte

its fucking over god damn

Thats right user, now is the time to dump the bags you held all those months, no point wating another couple of hours fro the result. None at all, they can't win after reading that can they? I hear Link is good project that solves some kind of important problem, put your money there instead. BTW the chinks are using 1st for a tournament or something. Lamboland, stay poor etc.

im sorry user, i actually say that with sincerity. i use to be like you, you will see the light eventually and when you do ill be right there with you.

DGB hitting $3.27 end of October - Screenshot this.

God this coin is such a loser coin it dumps 24 hours before the news, it can't even do a basic pump right.

I'll buy it after ADA peaks in about 3 hours

>cope the post

Digibyte is done for. Just dump your bags before somebody else is sick and tired of waiting around and dumping it.

Result should be in soon.

There's fluff floating around about a 3pm (washington) reward ceremony.
No fucking idea where people are getting that info, but that's what I keep seeing.

LOL
>he's unaware jared sold digusign
>he's unaware jared just shit on the citibank competition in his AMA a few days ago
>he's unaware digibyte gaming shut down
>he's unaware digibyte is no longer a gaming coin
>he's unaware jared, the founder, who initially promised a gaming coin, HAD NO IDEA WHO GABE NEWELL IS
the founders TOTAL incompetence should've had you reeling from the get go
now you deserve to be a bagholder
enjoy the digibags, you fucking faggot

Like, this coin is ACTUALLY total fucking garbage
jared keeps fucking says there's NOTHING HAPPENING today, october 2nd, ALL over their slack and other communications channels
meanwhile the official digibags twitter retweets the competition is on oct 2nd AS jared is telling people NOTHING is happening on oct 2nd in his AMA
this is the BIGGEST shitcoin out there right now its not even fucking funny

Its almost as if he has no interest in pumping his coin and would prefer to protect new investors from losses. What a shady prick. The award result is pretty minor for the coin btw, the big news will be the digusign customer / partnership and foundation projects.

i need to dump my fucking bags. so sick of this shitcoin. All this waiting and I'll be breaking even. FUCK THIS COIN FUCK IT TO HELL

>JUST HODL xD!!

Here's the lesson learned though -- the only coin you should HOLD is BTC. Ride shitcoin pumps and get out early.

he SOLD digusign you fucking retard
he is literally saying NOTHING is happening today at citibank while the digibyte twitter is saying there IS something happening today
if you dont see a MAJOR fucking problem with the management here, you're ACTUALLY a fucking delusional retard

FUD

>i am no longer the owner
>i didn't sell it though
you're a fucking dumbass lmao, that was his PR team trying to save his shitfest of an AMA

Yes it looks exactly like he's discouraging another PnD, which is very harmful to the coin and the brand. It's likely they haven't won an award as he said, but the result isn't in yet- if you're not already holding i recommend waiting and seeing. Those of us who've waited for months aren't selling based on your weak fud, though.

should have bought chainLink, or ODN digimarine.

You might find this cap interesting, if you haven't seen already.

>citi bank
dude please... it was funny the first time but's just sad at this point

no, it looks like he has no fucking clue whats going on at all

>holding a shitcoin for MONTHS

holy shit the delusion, who the fuck in their right mind holds a shit coin that cant even reach 500 sat LOL.

if it breaks 360 I'm out and I'm out for good.

Seen it earlier looking for the award time. To be fair there are a few private blockchain projects and most of the awards given out went to blockchain tech. DGB is the only entry associated with a publicly tradable coin though hence the spam on citi twitter. Honestly i think it makes a win less likely: it would just greenlight another pump.

People on here have 7figs digi for years, cuck. Its a good blockchain with decent prospects over and above a fucking certificate and a pat on the back from citi.

LOL digicucks telling others to stay poor. Now I've seen it all