ADA

Alright, so they're about to start a significant pump on this coin, just heard this...

get in now before rocket ship

worst token ever. stay the fuck away from it.

OP, who is "they"

fuck off, stick your SEC approved shitcoin up your ass.

you're fucking stupid
people like you said the same shit about OMG when it was 22k sats on /biz

Apparently it was $0.0024 in presale
>tfw missed another 10x

this was some MLM japanese exclusive pyramid ponzi scheme be grateful

Bought in @ 1200 before it dumped.

All in that is.

So it's just like our crypto?

exactly. but different.

listen up you tards stating that ADA starting price was $0.0024

When do you think this 'presale' occured? Yesterday?
No, they finished distribution in 2016. You guys are literally retarded if you're going off of fiat price.

The true price of ADA at ICO was approximately 415-420 satoshis per token. If you think japanese ponzi gods invested 100 BTC in this shit in 2015, and would settle for less than 100 BTC today after waiting 2 years you're literally fucking stupid.

Thanks for reminding everyone to do the opposite of what anyone posts here

So whats special about ADA the fucking autist team can't simplify well enough and explain non memetic hyper dimensional mathmagic

Who the fuck is the dev in that team. That old dude?

You guys have no idea what they have in store for this coin.. just know you gotta get in now.

From what I can tell, it's kind of like Ethereum but is written in and uses Haskell for smart contracts - a good idea for security, but not so good for attracting most people to use the damn thing.
But because it is written in Haskell, you can prove that something is written correctly because of how ridiculously strongly typed the language is.
Also, it's Proof of Stake, which is the "in" thing these days. Definitely worth keeping an eye on this coin.
t. guy with a degree in Googling

There is over 100 developers on extensive backgrounds working on Cardano such as Cardano Foundation, IOHK, Emurgo.

Pull out idiots. This coin will fuck you up if you hold onto it.

Total supply is 31,112,484,646 ADA

Maximum supply is 45,000,000,000 ADA

Current price: $ 0,03

Thats a current marketcap of $933,374,539.38 which would be even higher than OmiseGo.

Thats a coin taking the number 11 spot on the entire market in its first day hitting an exchange. Dont be deluded.

And the best part, there is more developers on the wallet alone than most coins whole development teams.

Perosnally I couldn't care less about you fucktards but some of you are alright, take it or leave it buy don't fucking cry.

But how will I sell low if I don't buy high first?

24,252,040,035 ADA

$562,698,258

Also doesn't matter considering this outpaces OMG in tech by a long shot, bet you haven't done research in the slightest, I mean you even fucked up the supply numbers.

youre a moron if you buy into this shit,

If something is too good to be true, it usually is.

Every yellow nigger that bought this is up over x10, ponzi my ass.