>ACCUMULATING
>SIDEWAYS MOVEMENT IS GOOD

YOU SAID LINK WOULD TAKE OFF TODAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBE0xcLT0ds&feature=youtu.be&t=1659
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be patient bru.

Go look at the histories of a bunch of crypto that you know went to the moon, and you'll find they all had many similar periods.

In my country if I sell a crypto in the same year I bought it they took me 52%, and if I wait they "only" take me ~27%

My country wants me to hold ._.

>inb4 spain

Btw, when I say they take a percentage I'm obv referring to taxes

Does this apply to individual crypto, or just when you convert to fiat?

Which courtry is that?

You are correct, only when I convert the fiat, i will exploit such "hole" in the law for my benefit.

On 60k LINK, how much to be considered a whale Veeky Forums?

m8 considering WTF chadlink has already achieved price wise x4 a week after ICO and no tanking in the price?

I am actually amazed. The growth feels organic.

/ourcoin/

t. 100k CHADLINKIE

Your country is doing you a favor. It's looking after you and making sure you don't shithands yourself out of life changing gains.

>tfw dutch
>0% taxes on crypto gains

i always say this country is cucked beyond repair, but maybe i'm wrong after all.

luckily virtually all my trades have being at a loss :)

Bro, that's incorrect. You have to pay taxes over Box 3 (assets) in the Netherlands.

Don't withdraw large amounts in one go or you'll get fucked.

Yeah, but that's about 1,2% taxes on 31 december 2017.

Technically you could withdraw all your cryptos and be poor again by the end of the year. And pay nothing.

1 januari I mean.

wasn't planning to cash out big anyway...i think it's probably a smart idea to set up a "dummy" bitcoin wallet between the fiat exchange and my main wallet. before you know it the tax man starts to learn about how this shit works, and how easy it is to find out which wallet i own by retracing the money flow.

Gross dude.

That's fucking gross.

Do tax authorities keep track of whether you convert to fiat within a crypto exchange?
Or do they only count when you transfer fiat to your bank account?

The only way to not get cucked is by buying and never selling. When you have enough, move out to another country (Where no capital gains or wealth import tax applies) and request citizenship. Then drop your original citizenship. Then cash out.

Authorities don't use to track movements of something that isn't considered in most countries as a currency (when you trade a crypto for another is considered as an exchange or a barter, which isn't normally taxed).

They can track nevertheless when you cash out, and / or if you buy goods in exchange for altcoins. These interactions are indeed taxed. But nobody should be able of saying you anything for having 10000K link for example, untill you sell them and turn them into fiat.
However I recommend you (if you want to keep things legal) to track all your transactions in the alt-world in order to justify all your money movements and to avoid money laundry accusations.

I mean, if you suddenly appear with 10 lambos and 5 big houses around the country all the red flags will be on you.

>They can track nevertheless when you cash out
Even when you convert to fiat on a crypto exchange like Kraken?

Well do you plan on keeping on there and get goxxed?

No capital gains here

I don't plan on keeping it there, but I switched between fiat and crypto a couple of times while reshuffling my stacklets.

You suppose they're going to demand a trade history to check for conversions into fiat on crypto exchanges?

Or are they simply only going to look at the times you withdraw to your bank account?

This kind of thing matters a lot.

Fucking faggot can't even wait a few days. This is why you will be poor forever

The worst that can happen to you is that they make you pay delayed taxes, nobody is going to sanction something that even lawyers still haven't legally defined.

There are people that will tell you that if you have a "huge" (hard to define what is huge, honestly) amount of fiat on a system like kraken, you have an international bank account and should declare it as part of your capital gains tax.

But mate, government employers are lazy as fuck, unless you transfer it to your bank account i highly doubt you will have problems. And in the case you do transfer your money to your personal bank account just declare it and pay taxes. You are not doing anything illegal while speculating with crypto, you bought a good, and with time it reached a higher value.

next upswing should be 15-16k you would think

would be so comfy to live there

This will take off at 9am eastern. Come on guys. Everyone knows that when the moon missions start

y tho

nice post, nice digits

Sorry. It's dropping because it's living on hype alone and everyone on reddit thinks youre a fucking dumbass. Maybe next time you try to talk something up you should not sound like such an autist

but you can trace the transaction back to where it came from right? atleast with ether you can? so how do you obfuscate without a mixer?

It's dying, volume falling, price falling

no hope

It's a just the normal daily movement.

My links are going to make me RICH.

I wish I could be as strong as you user and this would be truth, otherwise my bags will kill me

Volume isnt even dipping

People like you are never going to make it

Being a bit dramatic, eh?

We would be better off with weak hands selling now so go ahead please.

You fucking morons actually think chainlink is going to crash before SIBOS? Are you fucking new?

This
Even vaporware coins like DGB wont crash before the news

We should have a crypto taxes / law general. Does anyone here know how it works in Portugal? I know a couple of years ago the taxes were zero, no matter what you did.

$1 by October 16th. There will be a selloff. There probably won't be any news. It's just a demonstration. For the real profits you'll have to HOLD for at least a year.
Personally I'm selling 35% Oct 16th and holding the rest indefinitely.

>coins like DGB won't crash before the news
>big news comes out for dgb today
>down 10% today and like 80% from the first part of the news
Wh-what?

>Tfw sold at 10115 and bought back at 9600

Link is a fucking monster. We all think $1 and $2... i think this fucker is going to be one of the biggest surprises of all when it sets its roots in. I'm not going to sell shit for a few extra coins now and risk a breakout fuck no. whales are eating this bitch up and im following. Sellers are fucking stupid

>when it sets its roots in
Normie crypto investors are slow as shit to catch onto a good buy.
You're safe to accumulate. You have about a week before it gets dangerous.

I'm the same user with different device. Well, in Spain we don't have a specific law for cryptos (yet), but government said some time ago that in the case of lacking a legal definition for a certain good, we should look into the law that regulates average savings-investments short-long term and act accordingly. I would dare to say that in the case of Portugal is the same. Anyway google it, there are a lot of blogs and online newspapers especialized in cryptos.

Ripple started off with a 30 million mcap. IF Swift actually does use Chainlink it's going to be huge.

>whales are eating this bitch up
How do you know exactly? What makes this visible on exchanges like Binance?

This.

Also, keep in mind that Chainlink is the ONLY decentralized smart contract solution for mainstream transactions, AND it's extremely low-threshold as it's basically plug&play.

It's very easy to tell when whales are manipulating a coin.
Coordinated FUD in the last day or so is driving the price down so lil orca whales can buy more LINK for cheap

The swift thing could be nothing. The technology is a ruby on rails app that is easy to replicate. LINK is a gamble, it may pay off but its a gamble.

t. link holder

is the capital gains tax really that bad that you'd move to another fucking country?

>The swift thing could be nothing.
This is the single greatest marketing opportunity any crypto has ever had.
Of course it could be nothing, but the potential is huge and very real.

>ruby on rails
So is Amazon.

>easy to replicate
So is anything once it's been invented.

Crypto is a gamble...

If i had 10 million € of gains right now with a coin i bought yesterday i would have to pay 5'2million € to the government. I don't know what would I do, honestly..

>>easy to replicate
>So is anything once it's been invented.

This is so stupid. Do you actually believe this? Chainlink is JUST a ruby on rails app. Do you think amazon is just a rails app, or do you think their existing customer base and business might have something to do with their market value.

That's theft.

>"Chainlink is just a ruby app so it has no value for any reason!"
>Amazon is just a ruby app but it has value for other reasons!"

Dude.

Its only gambling if your stupid

RIP fud bitch

You could cash out in some BTC ATM if Spain has them.

Amazon is a big company which already has a lot of customers and partners while Chainlink is just created and can easily be overshadowed by other similar software.
Google and DuckDuckGo both are search engines, but would you say that they are the same thing?

And what is SWIFT?

SWIFT creates an oportunity for Chainlink to grow, while yours said Amazon is already established plenty enough to stay relevant for years to come.

Your point boils down to "Amazon is already big, Chainlink isn't".

Guess which one will yield the best ROI.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBE0xcLT0ds&feature=youtu.be&t=1659

here is some info. now be patient

Lol I don't touch Google ever.
Google is big for a reason. They don't give a fuck about your privacy. You're tracked, your gmail is compromised.

What are the legal consequences of using this atm for big withdrawings? Just curious, i'm a poorfag in the end

I don't know about any legal consequences of it, but if it gives cash you should be safe from income taxes. I would recomend you look up some information before trying it to be safe.

sell your bitcoin on localbitcoin and get it in cash

Chainlink could yield big returns, but it also involves high risk. Wouldn't move all my stash in it, but it could be worth to keep a bit of it till SIBOS.