BILLIONS IN GERMAN MONEY ABOUT TO HIT ALT COINS. MAIN TARGET; SAFEX. DONT SAY NO ONE WARNED YOU

BILLIONS IN GERMAN MONEY ABOUT TO HIT ALT COINS. MAIN TARGET; SAFEX. DONT SAY NO ONE WARNED YOU.

so it's gonna overtake btc market cap?
wow

the bags must be heavy

where is the sauce du mistgeburt

I can confirm

sauce faaaaggggot how are those bags treating you op been a couple months now hasn't it?

oh look it's that faggot who posted about his secret coin last week, how are the bags?

You have me confused with a shark such as yourself, who posts at ath to dump bags. I am a long term holder who knows Ivana. For every one million coins I own, I get 10k in passive income for each year I hold them. Plus free Chille coins for Christmas. Why would I ever sell. I am not a candle in the wind such as yourself.

Well, since you ask, Kind Sir. I got in at The Beginning, so my Vaults are light as a feather.

My daughter is at Uni in Germany, and she " hears" things with the Monetary Elite crowd she has fallen in with. Mainstream news is starting to catch whispers of Germany enabling Eth based alt trading. DYOR.

larpity larp larp. larp larp.

you know the tune.

We are not all shut in neet virgins such as yourself, Sir. Some of us are Patriarchal Grandfathers. And yes, that makes me a Boomer upon which you are fond of laying your inadiquacies.

Germans use bittrex just like everyone else

>Meine Tochter
>Uni
>Geldadel
OK, also bist du mindestens 40+, und selber ebenfalls wohl aus besserem Hause, weil sonst würde deine Tochter es nie schaffen mit den reichend Kids abzuhängen, und du schreibst immer noch wie ein Zwölfjähriger auf /b/?
Bernd, hast du wieder Pilze gefressen?
Und ich würde mal einfach behaupten das die Leute mit Geld, die in Kripto investieren würden, das schon lange tun, auch ohne
>whispers of Germany enabling Eth based alt trading

Ah. Finally found something related in an English language publication, since I highly doubt any of you are multi lingual. Check Cryptocoins News. I will not provide a link, since I refuse to contribute to neet and or millenial laziness. Aren't I a great salesman?

Stutgart. Schlossgarten.

Anyway, an old Grandfather needs his sleep. I bid you all a good day.

t fehlt.
Und was isch im Schlossgarten loß? Wachsen da die Pilze? Oder hosch an dr S21 Baustelle an Stoi aufn Kopf kriagt?

heh, Marienplatz hier...

Germans are too dumb to invest in something like crypto.

Gerade Hunderttausend gekauft

Bin gerade am Hustensaft sippen und eine Taube hat mir gezwitschert du hast einen Vogel, du Fasan!

>Sir

stopped reading there pajeet

also you obviously are a neet because you think a university is a place where the elite with their big top hats go to disccus their secret bussines stratefgies

Heh,

I guess you could say...

GerMONEY is getting into cryto.

underrated