LINK NO stop going down

LINK NO stop going down

Fucking weak hands. Shit will never moon like this

Bye bye linkies, enjoy the eternal bags of a scam project

nah

Great news, then we can buy more LINK cheaper and get even more lambos after 16th oct

As someone who was looking to buy more this is great news.

The main rumour about this coin online is that 4chin holds a big portion of this lol. If this is the biggest thing people say about it i have news for you

Chart looks really healthy

Why would you buy more? We don't know what this coin will do. Could go either way

>vaporware product
>devs silent
>devs look like nu-males
>completely fucked up crowdsale and ico
>vitalik calls it overvalued even at its ICO marketcap of 32M

>gets surprised when the price goes down when the hype runs out

you use chainlink to increase your eth or btc stash, maybe monero or ltc if you are autistic, its not somethign you need to hold unto, or you will end up as the digimarines

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Digits confirm

mfw brought ATH, no not like this I went all in

>devs look like nu-males

b-b-but sibos
b-but next to t-t-toilets
when the bankers at sibos go take a pee or shit they will be hearing sergey presenting chainlink, that to me is worth 1 billion+ marketcap

>>vaporware product
You mean working product with actual practical use cases with SWIFT integration to be demo'd in two weeks.

>devs silent
Product is ready, and we know exactly what they're working on right now: the demo for SIBOS.

>>completely fucked up crowdsale and ico
No they didn't.
The "issues" were the result of all the people disregarding the rules and pooling their resources.
And the devs knowingly missed out on 12 million dollars by keeping the $ cap of the ICO even though the ETH price had mooned.

>vitalik calls it overvalued even at its ICO marketcap of 32M
Vitalik called oracles overvalued, and the oracles are just the means to an end.
The use case of Chainlink is worth many billions just for the administrative simplification it brings alone.

I've only heard that once - and it was here.
The price has been pingponging between 148k wei and 125k wei, staying at around 135k most of the time. Awesome opportunities.
Looks very healthy like I said and it's ripe for another x2-3 in the near future.
Will probably consolidate at around a dollar this month, end of the year could see that triple.

QUINTS CONFIRM.

>3
>6
>9
AYYYYY

CONFIRMED

But seriously, I agree. To a degree.
I don't think it will be 3$ end of the year, but next year we're looking at 5-10$ easily. Can't even imagine what'll happen come summer when the normies start crawling out and throwing their money at us again.

from leddit "There were multiple threads on Veeky Forums/biz/ both shilling and fudding the shit out of LINK for the past couple days. Still going strong right now"

SmartContract is currently working on data solutions for real world systems used by SWIFT. It's basically like a company based project for a thesis.

It's going to pump before SIBOS but it will either dump hard after or slowly towards the end of the year as no news of a SWIFT partnership (or partnerships with SWIFTS partners) is confirmed and depending on how strong everyone's hands are.

If you feel left out there will be opportunity to buy in cheaper in a few months at most.

>Screenshot this

how hard will it pump to?

Sergey has already a product for SWIFT, he said months ago in one of the vids on youtube

The quintuplets of truth have spoken :0

just bought 100k.

it's like those WTC quads at $2

yep stop selling to the greedy mini whales who are trying to accumulate at 9k

ARGGGGG HAND OF STEEL BROUGHT ATH, WILL NOT SELL. MY LIFE IT DEPENDS ONTHIS ERRGGGGGGG. GIVE ME STRENGTH OF THE RISING GODS, MAKE THIS LINK PENETRATE THE HEAVENLY SKY. IT SHALL STAY, OVER 9000

Bought at ath aswell.

I will not fucking sell at a loss.

quints have bestowed their wisdom unto us, mere mortals
faith in LINK and crypto as a whole has been restored

You're about to learn a useful lesson, that "iron hands" are a meme used to stop newbies from protecting their bankroll.
You will sell later when you've gone from being scared, to absolutely apathetic.

To everyone else: If you didn't see blood coming on LINK, just fucking lol

QUINTS confirm
What more do no- LINKS need?