LRC speculation

How high will this go once it gets relisted to Binance?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7361w3/loopring_is_coming_back_to_binance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sold my bags.
Who cares.

not sure if I want to invest.
not sure of anything with this thing.

$0.20

they have better concept than kyber and 0x. Easily $1 per token but we need a binance relisting.

it is happening, the team confirmed, before october is over. 18th or something

I don't know why biz sleeping on this coin why they trust other clown running coins. This coin has a good white paper and a very strong team behind, espcially have Da Hongfei, NEO boss on the advisor board. One it hit binance/bittrex, it will lift off fast.

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7361w3/loopring_is_coming_back_to_binance/

whats up with this? mod says its just speculation and they have no official plans to relist LRC. is it a fake tweet, cos i can't find it.

Where can you acquire at this point? It’s not on the exchanges I use. I’d like to get some before the moon mission.

Oh, I read it in another thread on Veeky Forums, with a slack screenshot or something, can't remember exactly.
Haven't done too much research on loopring.

People Fudded OMG when that was $1.

hitbtc

Ofcourse they are going to deny it. They are awaiting for the news about the regulations coming out to avoid any risk. I'm 99% sure it will relist.

It was a slack screenshot from the Devs., it'll be returning in Mid-Oct. You can buy it on HitBTC right now and it has stabilized in the .14-.17 range. The coin itself isn't going to go $1 anytime soon, but it CAN hit .25-.50 short term and that is good profits no matter which way you look at it.

You forget that once more people know about it and gets on a larger exchange, literally every single NEO and QTUM investor will throw money into this, like the OMG investors did because it was associated with Ethereum. Same effect.

Are my bags safe on binance considering it was delisted? I brought right before the chinkening and have held on there. Wasnt even aware it was delisted

Yes they should be safe there and once they get re-listed, you'll be able to trade as you see fit.

Whew, i was for a moment my 32% loss became a 100% loss lol

it will be the next NEO run with LRC

> silently bumps

I'm fucking done with Veeky Forums. They will shill shitcoins like elixir and then FUD loopring, the coin that will change the face of crypto trading.

It's not even a decentralised exchange, it's a protocol that will be able to be utilised by decentralised and centralised exchanges in order to increase liquidity and make considerably faster trade matches.

Combine that with the fucking ludicrously good team/advisors and it's a winner.

The market cap is criminal, it can't even be compared to 0x or kyber. This is something much bigger.

That being said, it needs to be listed on larger exchanges like binance for it to pop medium-long term.

If it's relisted on binance, expect $1 medium term.

Redpill me on what makes this better than 0x. Been hodling since ICO and considering buying some LRC too

Uses a whole bunch of math with their "ring matching protocol" to get you the best possible price for an order on all platforms that use it. Benefits are cross chain orders, the best possible price for your order which basically removes arbitrage entirely, liquidity pool increases dramatically since you're working with all exchanges now, and best of all it's decentralized.

Eventually it'll become its own platform and become the ultimate exchange.

Holy shit the market cap now is indeed surprising low. I was expecting a lot higher than that.

Thanks, sounds like it has a huge potential. Have any exchanges decided to use the protocol yet? I know of several being built on 0x