Elix Moon 2.0 Incoming!

This is it boys, moon incoming!

Agreed, sell wall is crumbling, strong buy wall forming. 5k sats by this weekend.

>Inb4 pajeets

Update:

0.00003100 35459.33668354 1.09923944

Wtf is that Regalcoin that just went up on Coinexchange? Went up at $10/coin and ICO price was supposedly 0.97? And the volume on it is 72% of all of coinexchange.

Omfg That's 1.4k+ BTC volume

some of their volume will flow to elix

That’s what I’m hoping.

Also
>all dem green ids
The gods of Veeky Forums are trying to tell us something.

so 10k this week?

It just keeps going up. Getting comfy as fuck in here.

yup and still less than $500k marketcap

coin has such low marketcap/supply that this could easily become a $1+ coin if it gets enough attention, have high hopes on this one

Help sold at 3300 hoping to buy back in at 2900. Will it go down bros? Give me the cold hard truth. Or should I buy back in for higher :l

You fucked up homie, it's hitting at least 3700 and holding around 3500 from then on before another pump

Fuggg I guess I'll buy back in at 3500 not a huge loss and I already flipped yesterday for some nice profit

So I think I still have timereum on novaexchange, anyway to turn it into elix?

two ways I see it is this is either being heavily manipulated by PnD group which would be easy to do with the market cap/volume or its getting some legitimate attention after they made their recent announcement about the frontend of their app being complete which provided some faith and awareness.

If it's the latter I think it might keep mooning as it draws in more attention and who knows what the ceiling is, like I said it could reach or surpass $1

on the other hand if it's some PnD bullshit it's more risky, who knows when the floor falls out.

Personally I'm holding 20k ELIX that I bought around 1200 sat. Almost sold yesterday at around 2500 sat but held on. Now I'm not even sure I want to sell at all until I really see where this goes. Would be nice to turn some profits now but on the other hand if there is legitimate interest/hype on this and it does reach $1+ and I sold out now I'd probably want to kill myself. Unsure...

Did you guys buy on etherdelta?

NOOOOOO. I’M STILL WAITING FOR MY BINANCE WITHDRAWAL. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Coinexchange

where/how do you buy this shitcoin?

Why does this shitcoin keep going up? Anonymous dev team, shit website and whitepaper. Everytime I point this out someone says, "JP MORGAN EMPLOYEES!!" and then never provides where they're getting this information.

>non pajeet devs who speak perfect english and deliver their promises on time
>realistic roadmap
>hilariously undervalued market cap, still below 24h volume

I told you to buy under 1000 sats for weeks and you didn't listen

coin is the shit.

nice logo
nice name
good devs
nice app
nice supply
it
if you are not in yet you never had a vagina.

How do you know who the devs are? I can't find any info. This screams a coordinated pump and dump to me, but I still could've joined in on your all's fun if I had listened a few days ago and sold now.

Only thing that bothers me about this coin is anonymous dev team. Must be Pajeets.

They speak perfect English and have delivered on every one of their promises so far. Pajeets don't do that.

Ivan?