Get in before it's too late

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, and nudes.

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis we should see similar market caps in the near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the technical cofounder of Monero is also the technical advisor of Obsidian. This is a 1/1000 type of opportunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8amh9xl&sh=a06f4ea0
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8aokmrt&sh=c6f3cff0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure it's too late to go into odn at the moment, dont you think?

Very undervalued at the moment. As I showed above

hell no. Its not on any bigger exchange. its easy x10 from here short time

As Monero is to Bitcoin, Obsidian is to Ethereum.

> Pretty sure it's too late to go into odn at the moment, dont you think?
Hardly. 10x on current ODN is a safe bet. 15x-20x is possible.

10 dollars a coin by xmas... we going to get on binance soon.

Based on what exactly?
Take OMG for example, they have CLEAR revenues and will bring in cash flows so there is more than air under the price.

do you even read whitepapers?

Fuck I'm selling the last of my Ark and Monero to get more Obsidian. Even if this turns into an ADA like fiasco I'll still have my NEO to comfort me.

OMG does absolutely nothing dude, lmao.

>Deals with miccy dees and the likes that generate revenue streams
>Doing nothing

pick 1

You absolute bellend

>Based on what exactly?
Use case wise it's solid, and has a released product.

It's forked off of Stratis ($393mc), and offers functionality similar to Monaro ($1.3bc). Now, it'll not be worth anything near Monaro unless it strikes gold, but even obtaining half of Stratis market cap is a no brainer.

OMG has zero revenues right now.

>Monaro

I literally cried laughing

Who else is comfy AF

only 60k but comfy

he means the coin does nothing you twat. Obsidian has a messenger and can be used for staking. OMG doesn't do anything as of right now, you're just holding an IOU

Could have had 5k+ by now but keep getting late to the dips. 2.5k atm. Still /comfy/

this
omg is a useless piece of crap with stuttering potheads as team devs
>bbut muh money skel
shut the fuck up, fuck the money skeleton and skateboard stickers

OMG is 100% hype. It's a erc20 shitcoin with no product. It may have lots of 'potential' but it's already just under a billion market cap which means 2x is just not going to happen.

>only have a little over $30k in ODN

i only have 42k =( it sucks but i hope i will make it.

100k here

please tell me i am going to make it =(

I have 200, hope I will make it ^

We're all gonna make it brah

yeah

6k whale reporting in

where do i buy this? is it on etherdelta?

cryptiopia

Cryptopia

thanks dudes

This going to be so fucking huge!
>$25 in 3 months
Top 10 coin in 6 months
>Obsidian = Lambo

Let's be realistic, $25 a coin isn't going to be for a few years.

3-5 dollars a coin by XMAS

$25 a coin would be absurd by year end.

Kinda looks like $5 if no mobile app release, $10 if so.

$15 by years end. No question about it.

Is it too late to get in?

At 13500 sat, no way; plenty of time. Imagine buying Eth at 60 cents.

my body is ready /ourcoin/ boys

only wish I could buy more

They dont even have github? How in the hell can you ever trust closed source privacy firm?

sold all my omisego for this, i have 60k and staking right now.

My bad I found the github but there is zero code for the messenger. Doesnt look too good..

It depends what Bitcoin does.

Look at the historic charts for stuff like Stratis, Neo and Ark.
Obsidian is around 13k sats atm.

How many sats will be in a time this year is the question you should be asking.

Just sold all my Ark and Lisk to buy more obsidian, since I only bought a little during the ICO. Transfering my BTC to Cryptopia right now.

So expect ODN to start dipping hard and ARK and LSK to moon like no tomorrow very soon.

It's MOOOOOONING!

I have 450 ODN user shut your faggot mouth you'll be fine

25K ODN here. Will i make it?

100k here

16k hodler we're all gonna make it

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8amh9xl&sh=a06f4ea0

Upvote the Obsidian post!

that's their product, what makes them unique, why would they make it open source until they've firmly established themselves?

Do you hate money? Don't buy ODN.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8aokmrt&sh=c6f3cff0

Support the community!