What places or time periods do you find boring as fuck?

What places or time periods do you find boring as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npwM2touF08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything after 5000BC

The Middle Ages/Medieval period in western Europe. It was all so inconsequential.

China any time before the 20th century.

As an American, unironically the notable parts of my own country's history. It's all been thrown at me the same way time and again for so many years now that they've become about as exciting as water.

This is a brainlet answer.

American civil var era. Even movies and video games about it is boring.

Teddy Roosevelt era. I like the man himself, but the technology and aesthetics of the time bore me to sleep.

No interest in the 100YW?
Albigensian, Prussian or Hussite Crusades?
That time when the same french dynasty ruled in Hungary and Sicily and battled each other?
Or all the shenanigans when the > > > was still relevant?

Not him but Even during the 20th century, if you lived in the hills, the outside world was something you rarely heard about. Even something as destructive as the sino-japanese war was didn't bullet in many towns in the plains until 1944.

The 2010s, earth. Literally just 7 years of sinking and flushing our pride and joy down the toilet. GWB was a million times better than this.

I misread the thread, carry on.

1930's America

Europe 1100 ad

literally any part of American history after 1865.

>sleeping on Liu Bang and Xiang Yu

everything before 1453

The entire existence of Armenia
Even their genocide was second-rate at best

American Civil War (the Revolution itself is ok)
Europe during the Middle Ages
I'm sick and tired of WWII as well.

Civil War and Antebellum America
European Theater WWII
Victorian Britain
Yuan Dynasty China
Pre-Edo Japan
India
Australia
Pre-Independence Wars Latin America
Ancien Regime France

History after the Napoleonic wars gets gradually boring

Southeast Asia. Greece, Bronze Age, early Middle Ages

Eastern Roman empire
Anything having to do with the ottomans

Nara era Japan
Reconstruction era USA
Commonwealth New Zealand
Lombard Italy
Merovingian Francia
Ottomans from 1700s onward

Anything after 1930 doesn't have the same feel as the rest of history.

Yes it does, you're just reading the wrong sources.

American Civil War. I don't know why but I just find it so fucking boring.

Honest question how can you guys find a historical place or timeline boring? The answers itt are stupid because if you can't find anything interesting in
>pre-renaissance Europe
>the Byzantines
>fucking China
>India
>South East Asia
>Ottomans: any century
or atleast WW2 then I'm just sure you're either just b8ing or haven't read enough about the topic at all.

>dude a gazillion chinks kill each other AGAIN lmao

europe in the 1600s and most of the 1700s

>ignoring that it created essentially what is even China today

delete this

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just saying in my opinion its incredibly BORING.

This, dreadfully dull.

it's no more boring than any other war back then desu.

So, really boring?

The Americas except the conquest and euro vs euro conflicts because I don't care about the backwards ass red man. Also US history.

SE Asia besides the Vietnam War (largely irrelevant to the rest of the world).

Chinese history - all the names give me a headache, also the way the scribes and historians recorded events is dry and boring as fuck. Just one thing after another without the details of politics and battle action that make history interesting to me.

Holy shit get a load of this guy

af

Anything in China before the Mongols and after the Mongols except for Taiwan, Maoism, and The Great Leap Forward.
Anything in Africa before 1700, Egypt is the only exception but only for the Ptolemaic period, Pyramids are the exception to this rule.

This. Kill some Brits, kill some Indians, free the slaves, kill more Indians, spend the next century saving Europe over and over again. There are some interesting people in American history, but there's only so far you can go with it.

this

>Medieval period in western Europe
This, especially the early period and especially anything happening in Britain. It's just a bunch of shit-flinging.

Okay OP but name a more engaging, interesting, action filled period than Renaissance Italy

Protip: You might be able to I dunno

>Name a more thrilling period than Renaissance Italy

Classical Italy (i.e. Rome)

youtube.com/watch?v=npwM2touF08

As an Australian, I personally find my nation's history to be dull - although I do appreciate the spirit of the ANZAC.

However, learning about how interracial conflicts and riots developed after the Chinese started stealing our gold humoured me.