Daily reminder thread. Don't try to trade off LINK. There are whales waiting to buy your tokens months from now...

Daily reminder thread. Don't try to trade off LINK. There are whales waiting to buy your tokens months from now. We will be sitting at 5.00 by Halloween.

>LAUGHS AT NOLINKERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If LINK hits $5 I will be so happy

>IRON FUCKING HANDS Veeky Forums

KEK WILLS US LAMBOS

WE MUST FIGHT!!!!

Is it alright if I side my LINK Marine status with SALT-Trooper or is that off limits?

are you linked in?

Veeky Forums has to understand that the reason for this side movement trend is that whales are letting the FUDders sell while the whales keep buying in preparation for a huge upward trend.

>there will be whales waiting to take your tokens MONTHS from now
>implying whales will then drive it down a bit
>5$ by halloween
Okay

CORRECT user

Wtf happened to this world. It already reached its ceiling, this coin wont go anywhere near above 0.50$

NO LINKER DETECTED

ALERT

>not buyingchadlink

MISSED OUT?

What planet are we going to boys?

Veeky Forums FINAL MOON MISSION

Making wtc gains while you guys enjoy your coin slowly bleed out

OUR GUY

I know why this dip is happening.
It is because I'm not selling my ATH bought LINKS.

If you want me to sell my ATH LINKs, send ETH here:
0xF0c106d282648da9690Cd611F4654fF0e78DEf18

$5 per token would mean a 1.5 billion market cap, still not sure if this is a realistic goal or not...i mean, the project is gold, but are we ever going to see such numbers again in a more and more regulated and exhausted market? Look at bittrex for example, maybe the most important exchange we have for "normie exposure", it's fucking dead, they aren't going to list anything worthwhile ever again.

With memes of this quality there's no way LINK can fail. We're gonna be fucking rich lads.

KYS

This guy fucks. When is the last time you saw a big moon mission on bittrex? All the gainers are on binance now

Regulated and exhausted? You realize the reason normies are toeing the crypto line is because they're scared that it isn't regulated enough? 99% of people want to make sure what they are doing is "legal". Don't be a fucking dumbass, market caps are going to be through the roof on all top coin in Q2 2018 or else I will cut my balls off

>sell me your ETH very very please

True....binance is a fairly new exchange but it's gaining more and more traction. Not sure why i'm so pessimistic today.

this x100

1.5bb isn't absurd; BCH is almost 7bb and ETC is 1.2bb

Bittrex is pretty garbage for the rest of the year though, agree with that. Who knows it that'll impinge the bull run - any ody have data to see if the activity has shifted to other exchanges?

1.5B MC is absolutely peanuts when you consider what ChainLink does to the ETH ecosystem and what the market size is going to be very soon. The current crypto market capitalization is still at a measly 150B. That will quadruple before you know it, and the bubble won't burst until around 3 trillion MC.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO LINKERS

LAUGH WITH ME

JFK BOUGHT CHAINLINK

1 LINK = 1 LAMBO

>oct 16th

>All the gainers are on binance now
True but I believe it'll be hard to breach $500 million while being on Binance only.
I mean Binance is great but the majority of volume is on Bittrex and Polo and we would need a ton of volume to hit high market cap.

Those memes really make me think about not stopping at x5

BUY LINK

What are your realistic expectation of the following?

Price after a successful conference?

Price around end of the year?

Price Q1 2018?

>Conference
$2
>EOY
$10
>Q1 2018
$15

If the conference goes well? A dollar or two.

The real pump won't come until after the conference when it gets listed on GDAX and Gemini.

He said realistic without completely ignoring the circulating supply

reminds me, why in the fuck isn't this on polo yet?

the memery is off the charts, boyos

FOR YOU
FRESH ONE

because the team won't do any exchange compliance before Sibos is done with. Bitfinex doesn't require any, so that would be LINKs next logical exchange.

hey linkies

I'm looking at the order book and thinking, why the hell are people selling? we haven't touched 200million yet, do you realize whats 200m in crypto? Fucking digibyte worth more than that, can't wait for the stupid plebs to get off the rocket

FU biz I bought LINK no i am a poor fag :( should i buy WTC

>don't worry it's just whales accumulating

I'm not falling for this meme again

>muh team has been working on chainlink for years
>muh chainlink is already a working product
>muh swift is already a paying customer
>muh won the swift contest in 2016
so why did they need a 32 million crowdsale.

people have 5x'd
they are taking profits

Will it ever break 10k?

If you understood what the project is you would understand why. LINK is now a method of payment for node operators, people/companies using the service will have to pay the person that assures the data is correct with LINK. Thus there is need to distribute the coin and give it some value, value that will increase as more people use the product. Basic supply and demand

Since OP missed some classics

-

planet? you've gotta think fucking bigger, we're leaving this galaxy cluster

Whales accumulating right now. Don't be a retard and sell into their buy walls.

link is a classic pnd

hmmm, did the omg pump and dump whales switch to link?

Looks like it.

Lmfao I'm HODL'ing. Sub 3.00 Antshare and OMG previous bagholder here - LINK is the ultimate final moon mission. Such a blessing to be a part of it!

Had 80k. Sold 20k at 9400 sats. Either back in way lower or keep it for Request ICO and buy back at 9000 sats again.

Comfy af. In since ICO and early on ED. Feel bad for the nubiz who bought peak. You won't be bagholding long, don't worry, there's much worse things you could have FOMO'd on. Let it be a lesson to you.

>MEANWHILE AT RIPPLE HQ

nobody realizes this will get bumped. i wont tell when. im waiting for pink link wojaks.