Sell obsidian

I bought this coin on the ICO but just sold. When it came out there was NO shilling but now all of a sudden everyone is so excited about this coin. What does that tell me? The hype is because of the price increase and has nothing to do with the tech behind. I think it might be a good coin in the future but definitely way overbought now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QscWppSyAyE
mailchi.mp/obsidianplatform/obsidian-goes-to-market-a-lot-more-to-come
join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you and DIE U salty Cunt for selling like a little BITCH!! buy back in ans STFU BITCH...

Nice fud

There are hella pnd groups pumping this coin right now watch out guys

Most people who bought this coin were newfags with weak hands

its because it wasnt shilled that people are buying into it now, it went completely under the radar

not to mention people kept saying it was just a messenger app they invested into, and the constant fud about the circulating supply

i hope you realise you basically sold the ethereum of monero, but with proof of stake and masternodes

Highoncoins here where we get hoiygh on coins.

Set up your ODN masternode and just HODL.

Ez passive income for loife.

Muh subscribers are coming in to get dumped on again.

it will pump once when it gets listed on binance. i'll dump my ico bags then. selling before it gets listed on a higher volume exchange is just stupid.

Its not shilling cause there was only 3k investors during ICO and everyone accumulate it now

How can you compare this to ethereum? Its intented for private messaging mainly. Invest in stratis if you want it for smart contracts

fomo into this pedo coin

if you're not fudding you're the dumbest guy ever

>overbought. only 2% of the coins are being sold.
>topkek.
>only out for two days and biz owns like 10%

It wasn't pumped at ICO because unsold coins were burned, dumb fag :^}

All i know is right up till now this coin was shat on pretty hard and I dont think anything about it has changed except the price

the hype is because of the price increase but also is the demand driver that increased the price in the first place. crypto is an almost exclusively S and D game that's based on no set parameters. gotta spot the wave of hype early

Honestly i just read the whitepaper and it was the most vague dumb shit ever. You guys and your pump groups

Ez target for a PND. Cryptopia has no stop loss.

we're not going to sell this shit to you for cheap.

Yeah i read the whitepaper to get smarter and felt dumber aswell. I am just looking for a quick buck with this shitcoin.

Convenient since I'm not buying this dog dick coin kek.

Bitch ass nigga.

There was shilling during the ICO, this is where I heard about it to begin with. Most of the shilling was met with shit about how it worthless because the ICO ended without selling out.

Money money money!!!
>Obsidian
$25 in 3 months

OH FUCK
JUST SOLD ALL MY ODN

youtube.com/watch?v=QscWppSyAyE

LACK OF AN "ALL STAR TEAM"

fucking based crypto nigger

lmao the last thing im going to do is let some nigger give me financial advice

must be shitting in the cotton field knowing he could have 4-5x his money atm if he bought in at ico

I'm sorry to hear that you missed the shuttle, but selling before it even gets announced on a bigger exchange is laughably retarded. Even on a low volume exchange like Cryptopia it will jump 2x in immediate response to news like that.

What makes you so sure it will be on a bigger exchange?

Ahem. Bulletpoints at the bottom. mailchi.mp/obsidianplatform/obsidian-goes-to-market-a-lot-more-to-come

>meanwhile the ones he's going ALL IN on aren't doing shit fuck this nignog. Everytime he opens his mouth I want to sock him in the head. His mouth little smug fucking smile just screams Im stealing all your fucking money

DON'T CLICK!!!!! VIRUS SEARCHES FOR KEYS USING XSS AND JAVASCRIPT INJECTION

It is just a messager app that isn't even integrated into the wallet yet. Sure they have plans but who doesn't?

Got my masternode before the moon.

Thanks for the FUD

keep up the FUD. I want Veeky Forums to have longer to get on board this moon mission. love you Veeky Forums bros

14 million marketcap. Let me say that again you idiots, 14 million marketcap.

He has a point you fucking nigger. I say this as a ODN bagholder.

with that said what put my mind at ease at least, is two simple facts:

1. Advisers. One of the lead developers of Monero wouldn't touch this project with a 100 foot pole (specially given the fact that Fluffy has previously viciously attacked Verge and ZCash for the gimmicky tech, scammy tech), if this project wasn't legit.

FluffyPony (this XMR faggot founding member), is not only incredibly passionate and at the cutting edge of privacy technology, but he is ALSO a believer AND very capable developer (has worked alongside Phds and top computer scientists/cryptographers to implement privacy in the monero currency). He really wants to further the technology behind privacy focused projects. And he has the eye and technical expertise to weed out shit gimmick projects from the real cutting edge.

There is almost no chance that this guy wouldn't scrutinize and shit all over this project if it wasn't legit and onto something revolutionary if it wasn't legit (let alone act as an adviser).

The second fact that we have to consider is the fact that this project has a ton of potential but also attracts the eyes of saboteurs and other state actors. In part explains why Satoshi (who ever he/they were, remained anonymous).

The stakes are extremely high. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

With stakes this high it makes sense for the team to downplay their roles and present themselves as low key as possible. In fact in the recent update from the official team, they kept "crucial" hires anonymous, as they should.

Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities

We are all going to make it boys

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, and nudes.

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis we should see similar market caps in the near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the technical cofounder of Monero is also the technical advisor of Obsidian. This is a 1/1000 type of opportunity.

please continue fudding so i can get more

ahhh privacy is so cozy

so you disagree or agree with me?

cryptonigger said in his video he wouldnt touch odn because of the anonymous team, which is retarded as satoshi himself is anonymous as you stated

and yes, a truly anonymous coin NEEDS anonymous developers, or governments or cia will just hunt them down and shut the entire thing down

>we probably agree then. I was just pointing out that is a valid concern (anonymous developers and all) given the space we are working in. With the amount of scammers there any project with shady figures is a red flag.

I just think that given the advisers is a gamble worth taking.

>bought 20k at the ico
>kept being fudded at by people telling me i bought an exit scam chat app

Who's laughing now faggots?

>caring about what "cryptonigger" thinks

VOLUME PICKIN UP

What the fuck.
One of the first things i do NOT want at a brand new, completely anonymous Messenger, File-Transfer and payment system is "All Stars".

So fuck you. What i want is some Edward Snowden approved, under the radar stuff. Which is pretty much ODN right now.

Seems to me like a bot is picking up all orders at 140k sats or below

Jesus fuck, if Snowden mentioned this ODN would go orbital

Nice image. But in reality they have nothing. Just a fork, wallet is forked too. And they have 0 dev on github.
It reminds me of Synereo (amp). They wanted to make some kind of social media shit, everyone bought at ICO and turns out they had shit dev and couldn't do it. Now it's still under ICO price

They don't have a public github for their master branch

their slack community sounds very sheepish/dumb

the devs don't seem all that astute either. They are friendly and communicable but I see one kid constantly correcting blackstone on code related stuff

the blockchain shit they're doing is dime a dozen, worthless. That leaves a messenger. And there are already a lot of other good messengers out there, which don't require you to pay. They excluded them from that comparison chart for obvious reasons

Guys, trade whitelist accounts here, everybody's doing it!

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

no one cares, stop fudding, this is not ARK or BYTEBALL or IOTA that tries to revolutionize the whole blockchain thing, but if Status can go 100 mm market cap, so can ODN

What this smart person said. What they're doing is making a really damn strong community and good blockchain. In fact this is hands down the most responsive I've seen. Thing is if their app is even usable good and they can deliver a mobile version that actually fucking works they're already ahead of 95% of other coins. Most of the top 100 is pure shit that will never get used. I don't know about other people but frankly this is the most comfortable i've felt with a long hodl in years.

This is easily one of the biggest sleeping giants in crypto right now.

For real. For all of the 'marketing' on Veeky Forums lately, people are dragging their feet. I never understand why people bitch so much about being left behind when opportunities like this can't be more thrown in their face.

Its because people here hate money

All this hype for a messenger app? If you're interested in decent low market cap coins then ELIX is definitely the way to go, not this shit

why not both?

>he thinks its just a messenger app
kek gtfo with your pajeet pump and dump

It's not just a messenger app. The app is just the first use case for their platform. On their front page is a roadmap "New Partnerships and innovations announced, new features and additional services revealed by the end of the year". Repeat, not just a fucking messenger.

If people miss out on this. They are missing out on x100 gains.