I am finally going to make it

I am an investor who was was initially burned by Minereum. On the day Timereum came out, I knew it was a spinoff of Minereum, but I wanted some anyway, hoping to make up my losses.

I went to every single Starbucks an McDonalds I could find in my state that day looking for more IP addresses so I could sign up for more Timereum wallets for the airdrop. I used several IP addresses I knew of around my workplace and VPNs as well.

I currently have over 150 of them. That's almost 1,999,500 ELIX if I were to use them all and sell right the fuck now.

If ELIX goes to $1.00 (currently at $0.15), then I will have almost $2 million without ever having spent a penny.

Thank you, Veeky Forums, for saving me.

WOWZERS!

If this is true OP, fuck you right in the ass.

Also, congrats.

Thank you.

that's a rare-ass loli ivanka, bro.

after the bombs drop, printouts of these will be the new currency.

I hope it crashes you fucking lazy cheap fuck

If this is true, and I doubt it, but if its true, I strongly recommend not generating your batches until beyond 3 USD. Elix will go to 7USD territory very soon.

Congrats OP, very happy for you but don't fuck this for the rest of us.

Why do you think that though?

What would drive it up that high?

dont listen to him mate, dont make the same mistake i made with dgb. sell when you make a shitload of money and you are happy with, dont hodl forever - you'll die poor like me

Now it's 18 cents.

I just don't know where to stop here. This is getting pretty unbelievably hih.

Sell half now.
That way you will still have enough money to do something even if the market crashes.

Not yet. $1.00 is coming.

>MFW OP dumps all his ELIX and bagholders kill themselves

Thats retarded.
Sell half now then if it gets to 1.00 sell half of your remaining and then sell the rest at 2.00.
If you do it any other way then you are just a larping fag.

If this is true, I'm in a historical thread.

post proof you fucking larper

How is that possible? Obtaining another IP-address is rather easy (you can use proxies or phone), and is there really so much bounty given out? It's hundreds of thousands of dollars to give away just like that, and that was only you.

If it seems to good to be true it is. This is a coordinated pump, no doubt about it. People are trying to justify the pump by pointing to the fact that the devs released a "demo" of their frontend yesterday. This is easily debunked by going to the Elixir reddit where you'll find that the thread about the demo has exactly 4 replies. This is not remotely reflective of what we would expect to see with this massive boost in volume.

What we're looking at is a whale selling to himself, or perhaps a group of them. I'm actually holding ELIX btw, and expect the price will ultimately get above 50 cents. But this pump is artificial.

If you weren't there for the genesis address giveaways, then you don't understand. There was no limit to the number of genesis addresses, just anyone who signed up within the 24 hours he had the list open got them. That's it.

Please dump at $1, ELIX is going well beyond that

>tfw just bought elix this morning and im already up $18

ayy lmao

OP could you give us a tutorial to how you did this .

Where the fuck can I even buy it, I can't find it on any trading platforms

Congrats OP, I love to hear rags-to-riches stories such as yours. InshAllah we all succeed my brothers