Missed BTC Moon. Invest. It stops/goes under. Missed OMG Moon. Invest OMG. It stops/goes under. Missed Chainlink...

Missed BTC Moon. Invest. It stops/goes under. Missed OMG Moon. Invest OMG. It stops/goes under. Missed Chainlink. don't bother. Missed Walton. It keeps rising.

I'm so fucking tired, i just...fuck it. Now should i give it one last go, invest in WTC? Lucifer give me strenght :(

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I missed btc, ETH, ltc, xrp and neo. Fucking fuckity fuck, fucker.

ODN is the only correct option.

>Missed Chainlink. don't bother.
Dumb motherfucker.

Same here, done with OMG, I will just wait until it pumps the price I bought it and I'll wait for other moon missions. It's hard holding these heavy ass bags

U not alone senpai
Me at loss now

ODN is your only hope desu

>BTC moon >100x
>OMG moon >20x
>Walton moon >10x

>chain link moon 3x
>dont bother

one of these is not like the others
you missed out on a lot of moons, but there is still time for link dummy, just look at how much the others mooned and compare them to link.

I'm so sorry. Hope you all get some gains.Guess what? WTC just went up ..AAARGH!

yup

cryptopia.co.nz ?? What the hell?

I'm not gonna invest until i atleast breakeven. Motherfucking Omisego.

yeah you're right, i just couldn't handle any loss right now. My hands are weak atm, maybe tomorrow :(

DGB will be the next, right after citigroup gives it the award it deserves.

There is a reason why he is stupid, its natural selection dont interfere.

>maybe tomorrow
Get off my board.

dont miss wanchain

its crazy how the success and failures impact our emotional state so strongly

ive only been investing in crypto for like 2 months or so and literally everything i touch seems to turn to gold. started with $5k upto $38k now. I feel absolutely euphoric all day long considering I was only making $4k/month at my regular job and now I've made equivalent profit of $16.5k/month so far. Of course that's mostly paper gains, haven't cashed out too much of it (only initial 5k) but still... just amazing. Its like everything I do just works. It's even seeped into my regular life, I'm more confident this last month, I hold my head higher, I initiate conversations more easily with strangers, I'm more ambitious and spontaneous. I dunno man life is good. And to think this is just the beginning. I love this place, I love you all.

sonm last fucking chance

Take hope, my friend. Look at VeChain.

>Missed Chainlink. don't bother.

KYS

I'm glad for you man :), hope i get there too.

Thx man, i'll look into it.

I'll probably will if this shit continues.

Is it wise to invest in a chinkcoin that went from 1 to $8 in 10 days? The answer is: No

nice FUD attempt pajeet, sorry you sold at 60 cents