Firstblood pumping!!!

Firstblood pumping!!!

Will probably see a repeat of last night. Maybe higher this time

Volume hasn't stopped going up since the original pump started. Still room to grow imo.

>recent news
>MACD at trough
>RSI looking strong

time to get in if you haven't already...

>buy my bags the thread

7.8mil volume, pump pump pump

I just bought in unironically

>Partnered with China
>Something not even NEO could get done

$100 by December you dumb nigger.

such lazy fud..

volume has gone from 100 to 1530 BTC on bittrex in past 24 hrs. there's some active manipulation going on but you can still make plenty of money riding the waves while it climbs back to the ath.

Where's the pump :(

>t-the volume is going up g-guys
its flatlined
rip in pieces first blood

ffs... this is like spoonfeeding babies

go outside for an hour then check it

I bought this last night and I'm still confident in holding for a week or two.

first blood is nice and comfy in the 10k-12k range now, in another day or two it will sustain 12-14 and so on.

I'm thinking of selling it at the end of the day (around the time it dipped last night) and buying when low in the morning, is this a sound strat? Complete noob here

that's reasonable -- the low tomorrow will be slightly above today's. count on somewhere around 11.25k

1st is going to pump later tonight. Info from some whale groups. Heavy manipulation right now to paint the charts.

Target 20k tonight

Too late, volume's dropping. People are giving up.

What MACD settings are people using on bittrex?

Literally the second highest daily volume ever for 1st yesterday. Chill the fuck out you impatient piece of shit

It hit 13.6k sats last night with only around 4mil volume. Even if the volume drops by 2mil it could still be shooting up.

I bought 200 1st last night. Im playing with small change until I get my strategy down. Is it worth riding the waves with such a small amount in my wallet or just hodl for the next week or two Since Bittrex takes a chunk out of every transaction?

Yeah, and nothing came of it faggot. Volume went from 50 to 1500 btc in just over a day and it pumped 30%. Wow.

Check the price in 4 hours ;)

GET IN NOW!!

I'm still hodling from 24 hours ago when I bought in at around 50 cents. Mixed feelings right now.

Me too.

I'm still holding too. I was hoping it would be higher by now but I'm still confident it will move higher.

My concern isn't selling at a loss, it's that I could have gotten a better gain elsewhere.

I got in at $0.41 and after today i'm feeling more confident with it showing support above that price.
Couple more days and we see where it's going.

Tell me about it. I missed link. Thought about buying walton. Bought Kyber instead, sold kyber before it pumped a couple days ago, bought into kyber thinking it would pump more. Sold Kyber again. Finally I thought I could make it into something good this month in time with 1st blood and it ain't doing shit. Everybody's making sick gains and I've just been on a terrible fucking streak the last few days besides sticking with 50% NEO.

Stick with your NEO, man.
this is a scam coin.

i'm out, sold at a 220% loss. FUCK THIS SHIT

How the fuck does this even happen? Don't hate the player, hate yourself.

kek at your loss

Is that mathematically possible?
If you bought at ath of $2.60 then you would have sold at -$3.10 which it obviously never hit

why would you sell at a loss idiot

even walton had huge dips. At the very least this is going higher in a week or two, if not on this run

this is why people dont make it lol

It is time

When you look back, remember you could have been First

Strap into the shekkelmachine boys, might be in for a ride tonight. Sell high, buy the dip.