Eastern, western or antarctic philosophy. Which is the true way to enlightenment?

Eastern, western or antarctic philosophy. Which is the true way to enlightenment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_oQkSh2lq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesn't adhere to lunar philosphy

>"Eastern philosophy"
They couldn't even surpass the Greeks you new age losers

unironically nihilism is the first step to enlightenment. So western philosophy.

>eastern philosophy has been stable for millenias
>western "philosophy" is a tumult of ever changing ideologies throwing the world into total war every century

>Eastern, western
Southern.

>Eastern and Western are binary divides and not fluid descriptors

Mistake is the mother of wisdom.

All paths eventually lead to enlightenment but must be tested and examined by a sincere seeker of the truth; unsatisfied with an unexamined or unchallenged worldview.

Schools of philosophy are only the leftovers of those proceeding towards enlightenment.

I am implying enlightenment is best measured by increasing degrees thereof rather than discrete reference ex. 'enlightened/non-enlightened'.

IOW - A person can only become 'more enlightened.'

It would be untenable to call a thinking thing 'not enlightened at all', as it could not think without approaching enlightenment so closely as to leave its previous state of 'zero' or 'non-enlightenment' absolutely.

Let us also say that the absolutely enlightened cannot become 'further enlightened'. And define enlightenment as a function of knowledge which is justified true belief. All beliefs require objects of reference, even the beliefs about beliefs, and all references must be made in an absolutely enlightened system; else some enlightenment would escape in the dark of ignorance.

Total enlightenment is thus impossible for no box is so large as to contain itself. Or we must write off huge chunks of the universe as not worthy of notice/not contributing meaningfully to the body of knowledge/function of enlightenment.

To state the contrapositive of the fictional Pravin Lal's wisdom, 'A change in perspective, of necessity, involves movement'.

Or if you prefer classic Andreas Katsulas
>youtube.com/watch?v=N_oQkSh2lq8

this guy gives me depression

>nihilism
Nihilism is philosophy for pussies that can't go for a walk and enjoy themselves.

Inb4 "how can you enjoy urself if notin even matters"

You missed the point of nihilism , wich is to overcome nihilism.

This but partially. I feel enlightened after watching Lauren Southern's videos, but I also feel that way after watching Molyneux' videos and Peterson's videos.

Exactly, nihilism is the anxty teen phase of philosophy.

Implying anyone has ever surpassed the Greeks.

Because you know he's right?

From nothing- everything. Fiat Lux.

Sartrean existentialsim is the only true philosophy

Objectively speaking, this

>What is modern phenomenology as a whole