Shill me your icos

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
steemit.com/unikoingold/@roosterred/unikoingold-impossible-for-me-to-analyze
steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting
wanchain.org/tokensale
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lisk low rebrand coming soon

just have a look at the introduction vid. https://
aion.network

Kore low rebrand coming soon

( i do not hold any kore but watching, waiting)

I do in-depth analysis. Some of these have already gone off. I have to admit that initial price post-ICO is mostly based on hype. So keep that in mind.

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

steemit.com/unikoingold/@roosterred/unikoingold-impossible-for-me-to-analyze

steemit.com/redpulse/@roosterred/red-pulse-ico-rpx-analysis-both-complicated-and-interesting

Thanks.
Reading about them now.

Wanchain. Buy it. Now.

Peer to peer lending on the blockchain is going to be huge, for several reasons

Invest in every lending ICO you can

>Invest in every lending ICO you can
What are some good related ICOs?
I bought some SALT but then sold it with minimal margin as I came to know the ICO participants had made huge gains.

Also listening. Shill me. I'd kill for something that was actually useful with a working prototype. And low mcap

>Wanchain. Buy it. Now.
Can you explain to me in a few words what are the white-lists about?

FUCKING SPAMMING PIECE OF SHIT STOP AVATARFAGGING STOOOOOOP MODS MODS

The whitelists? Eh, an exclusive spot used to invest on the ICO? I think you want me to explain the purpose of the token.

TRIG FAGGOT

shittiest shit i've ever seen

You mean the recent changes? The way I understand it is is that at the swap in a few months time, from Erc20 to wancoin, you'll need to either have a whitelist wallet address or pass some kyc if you're holding tokens you bought outside of ico.
Also I don't think they'll be chasing exchanges.
It's new way of doing things, it'll be interesting to see how this does vs putting a lock on the tokens..

I see that with a gold white-list you can buy at a 15% discount the first day, but with a cap of 6.8 ETH.
Why do they cap them?
Are they afraid they're going to end all tokens the first day?
After that in the second day both silvers and golds can buy without a cap.

What if I'm not in any list?
Will I still be able to participate?

You're saying that buying from the ICO I'll have no problem swapping the coins?
What I don't get about white-lists is: how are contributions from non white-listed participants regulated?
Here
wanchain.org/tokensale
some stats regarding white-listed participants but I don't get the difference between them and not white-listed ones.
Also, how does one get a white-list?

Oooh. Look, this is gonna sell out, so if you're a silver and you want to buy, you better get some gold baby. Fortunaley, I'm the man to get you one.

i like asian chicks

but i aint clicking that shit nigga

Mind answering my questions first?