The past was ALWAYS, better

The past was ALWAYS, better.

Every single thinker in history has agreed with this. The fact that the times we consider "better" move forwards is because fresher blood has no way to know how the far past was, so our standards just get lower with time.

This are FACTS and you LITERALLY cannot refute them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqIIeGmhL2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Every single thinker in history has agreed with this.
Lulz, no. Many thinkers thought this way before the scientific revolution, but it became a significantly less popular opinion after the scientific revolution, for obvious reasons.

>scientist
>stem-autists
>thinkers
>implying

You can even observe this rule of history on Veeky Forums. For years we cried out painfully saying "yes redditors, this site was better before you were here." Now someone who joins this site has no clue what things were like because the newfags (with their frog-feels pseudocreativity complex) have thoroughly taken over and no one complains anymore as if things are better than ever. Orwell warned us.

>tfw 20 y/o
>me and most of my friends live in a mindset of very early 20th century.
>constantly feel like don't belong in this modern era
When will time machine be created?

>oh boy I'd really like to work 12 hours a day in a steel factory

>too old-fashioned to feel a connection with contemporary society
>not old-fashioned enough to put in any graft and leave cushy suburbia

>Implying i wouldn't be top hat elite nobleman just like my grand grand grandfather

nice trips

>you will never be in Alexander's companion cavalry

As long as there are no niggers and faggots, i'l be fine.

You are too stupid to be one.

Then what period of time was the best, OP? The very beginning?

yeah, we wouldnt have our current problems if wouldnt have evolved past early hominids

God creating the heavens and the earth in seven days. There were leviathans for goodness sake

>ywn live in the 1950s
>ywn get to be a normie with a stacy gf
>ywn dance with her at the sock hop
>ywn get to listen to Buddy Holly on the radio
>ywn live in a relatively safe community
>ywn oust the commie pinkos from your neighborhood

I'm not a white american, but its still a nice thought

>Implying you'd have a gf
>Implying you wouldn't be perceived as this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=EqIIeGmhL2Q

>There were leviathans for goodness sake
How is that a good thing? Leviathans seemed pretty dangerous.

>>ywn live in a relatively safe community
>>ywn oust the commie pinkos from your neighborhood

>safe neighborhood
>violent mobs attack you based on rumors that you're a little too liberal

I think every single white male secretly wishes they were born in 1930, too young to go to WWII, come into the prime of your life during the 1950s, no unemployment really to speak of, no blacks, no gays, pure white country, etc. Even liberal whites I think are just ashamed of their desire to live in the 1950s

I like how they don't say or show why being a homosexual is ebil, just that it was a "sickness" even tho the homosexual in the video doesn't actuely do anything wrong besides being friendly

You guys are aware that black people have been living in the territory and communities of the USA for as long as there's been a USA.
You also realize there are plenty of areas that are almost entirely white. But they're rural and you're a NEET pussy so you'll never move there.

because they make really good art

The very beginning was probably humanity at it's most natural. Wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a lot of depression back then.

White male here. I love fat-assed blacks and latinas, so living in a time period where they didn't exist/porking them would make you a social pariah would suck desu. Also you're projecting your personal fetish for the 50's on the entire world population (including Europeans, many of whom would view going back to the 50's as going back to breadlines and being shot for not sucking papa Stalin's cock enough)