Went to sleep for a few hours

>went to sleep for a few hours
>came back to check on my ELIX
I....I made $80,000 today by sleeping. This has NEVER happened to me before.

Holy shit.

gz user

I literally don't even know what to with this much money. I know it's not THAT much but.. it's more than I've ever seen, and I have $40,000 in the bank already.

I'm 20 years old.

Nice man. Don't forget you owe taxes on that.

Nice job, OP.

Nah I have a way of solidly evading all that, I just don't share it here. That's not a concern though.

>you say that but you'll see. The IRS will get you.
Yeah, no they won't. It works.

try to sell it and get your 80k. oh wait you can't. because it's shit coin with no volume.

>260 BTC volume
>no volume
Fuck off dumbass

Should have hopped on the ELIX train. LINK keeps falling. AAAAAAAAAA

I should mention i was a genesis holder too. So to me, this money is free.

I told all of you to sell LINK and timed the peak about 2 days ago. I told you to rebuy at 5.5k sats again.

You all laughed. I wasn't fucking around. Listen better next time.

I might have been on that thread if it's the one I was thinking of. I was that new guy that's just too scared to do anything but hold, so I'll be holding for now.

What other coins you into brotha?

You do realize this is a fucking anonymous board, right?

You're an idiot if you think you can hold any credibility in an anonymous community.

"I'm ACTUALLY the guy who talked about LINK the other day, and I love huge dicks in my ass"

Fuck off, pajeet

OP you should start a twitter so we can follow your calls.

Do you have any advice for other coins or anything else coming up?

Probably is. I made 2 in total.

And how's your day going?

I love taking advantage of news. But right now I'm just consolidating my gains and waiting for the next big thing to grab my attention.

I have some BAT, ANT, NEO, and ETH though all set for this month. I'll sell NEO when Red Pulse ICO happens for a dip though.

But nothing really catches my eye yet. I went all in on Kyber ICO (as much as I could), LINK, and collected as many Timereum genesis addresses as possible that day because I was a big fan of Minereum (but sold when the volume died out, as you should). All of that was huge for me, but now I'm just waiting for the next thing to catch my eye.

Thanks for the info. How did Elixir catch your eye OP? It was so under the radar back when you got into it.

You seem to really have your ear to the ground. You post on Veeky Forums often of what projects you're looking into?

You magnificent son of a bitch! Congrats user.

yep this is pretty much what anyone with half a brain did when they saw LINK go completely stagnant after the last pump. Bought 70k ELIX at 1200-1300sat and still holding

going to rebuy LINK when it crashes further. Has been a very nice week for me

0xf24c78dd7fe59e96409011edea90e7f1b369cfbb

Can I have some free BAT in exchange for this amusing image

I used to browse the Minereum Bitcointalk thread every day hoping for updates and a good signal to buy back in. Someone posted a link to the Timereum airdrop in there and I spent a few hours driving around to get more gensis

How do I get a brain? I want to make money, but all I could think of is holding. Is there a guide I could read on how to read the market or do I just have to keep at it until I can tell what the trends are going to be?

Trading around news instead of technical indicators is so much fun.

Reported to the FBI

ill keep that in mind sensei

I actually make some decent money on the side giving cryptocurrency consulting service, even to people on Veeky Forums. Yeah I'm on Veeky Forums for a few hours every day because I'm in between jobs right now in case this doesn't all work out.

But I really probably won't be looking for new ICOs or researching again until next week, even if I miss an opportunity somewhere. I actually make money funneling my bitcoin through fiat arbitrage too, so even when I'm not trading I do alright.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up and good luck on your continued hustling man. Hope to see your future posts

No problem

Any advice where to start goys?

Register on coinexchange.io and buy it there.

well done user, if i were you, id wait until its reached a high your comfortable with, cash out and put it in a solid coin that can 10x. then your lifes sorted

NEO and OMG are more than likely to 10x in the next few years imo.