SUB 8K

AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

It's never a good sign when a coin dips below support. Next stop sub 5k!

A whale is cashing out, that is all.

If a whale can drop (previously) 140 million market cap coin by 20%, then the coin is weak as fuck.

How much longer can the delusion go on?

>below support
Oh sweetie

i put all my saving in there now i will have to walk ten miles to school every day oh no why did i listen to biz

>e-everything is fine
Tomorrow you'll draw a support line at 5k.

I love it, its bleeding out lower and lower and STILL people are telling themselves otherwise.

Fuuuck its like watching a real life experiment on cognitive dissonance

Won't be necessary.

Fucking nolinker scum will never learn. I remember all the laughter when it dropped to .12. Those same brainlets were posting pink wojacks 2 days later. I'll remember this post next moon and will enjoy your tears. Thx

what was ico price on this shitcoin?

I see we're back in the FUD part of the cycle.

presale was $.09 with a 20% bonus

ico price was $0.11

Nope. Shills tried to dump rest of their bags with the fake morgan stanley news and now its dying

nice. I was gonna buy in the ico as i was in the whitelist/slack but forgot to confirm for the sale or something and missed it.

I want an honest answer, what was the ico price?

.00031 eth for presale and .00038 eth for ico

so it's still more than doubled in ico price..

You're not fucking kidding! What a world, huh?

yep

Im so ready to double up my LINKS.

This will be the new dgb by next week.

REKT LINKIES OH NOM NOM NOM NOM

go cry in the corner now :)

bleh. qtum's gonna moon any second otherwise i'd buy in immediately. I think I'm just gonna keep my money on binance instead from now on.

DGB didn't rise until the presentation you dumb nigger.

why would qtum moon?

The trend has not reversed yet. We're going lower.

hm, check that graph again

A shit ton of reasons.

1) Look at the 1 day candles. It was a descending wedge, it's already begun a trend reversal and it's in bull mode.

2) Token swap on the 4th meaning POS will get activated. There will be less QTUM on the market and an incentive to buy and hold it beyond only speculation so the demand rises while the supply also decreases. AKA moon time.

3) B I T H U M B. The largest korean exchange is picking up this qt and the vast majority of trading volume from crypto comes from South Korea. You can thank the koreans for pumping ethereum and monero to where it is now. Getting onto Bithumb is why monero went from $40 to $150 at one point.

4) 17 Apps are being developed on it. Billionaire investors are all over QTUM. There are also multiple conferences coming up within the next few days.