ELIX is now more expensive than LINK

>ELIX is now more expensive than LINK

do you understand market cap?
There are 13,413,054 ELIX and 350,000,000 LINK

LINK is still over 100x more expensive.

Fucking hell this board is full of retards. no wonder you're all always crying about bag holding

It's people who expect money to just shoot up every time a stock market especially like crypto is volatile we just have to play it out and see.

looks like someone forgot to take their daily dose of ELIXIR

There's infinite amount of Monero

Cool. I know that. That's not the point of my post. The point is that LINK is fucking tanking and 7500 is a really low price for it while ELIX is soaring and 7500 is an awesome price. It's surprising that ELIX is more expensive, you fucking morons.
I assumed you were past the point of knowing the supplies are different, since it's fucking obvious you idiots.

Both LINK and ELIX at the top of a pump. Give it a few days to correct lower.

Holy shit ELIX has a 5 page white paper with like 6 paragraphs and no team listed. HAaaaaaaaahaha lol wtf. Enjoy your bags.

God damn you're a retard

And they say *WE* all look the same

Smdh senpai

Waiting for ELIX to dip. Anyone have estimates on how long?

>8 Flavors of Vanilla

Nice, JUS BOT AHUNNID K

niggers do all look the same

Check out the eight biscuits in the op, cumskin

It just did dip. Look at all the buy orders right now. This IS the dip.

the charts on coinexchange don't show it very well. But this is being heavily accumulated at this level. Rumor is it will go at least 2x tomorrow before some real sell pressure.

good fucking gosh. ELIX is only 1 million cap. I mean this has a reasonable 10x potential in the short term no?

>muh market cap
HAHAHAHAHA your bullshit meme numbers don't mean shit when you can sell ELIX for more of a profit than you can LINK.

at least there's variety in their hair and eye color

this is how stupid ELIX buyers are, lol.

we are the elixmarines

absolutely

Did I say market cap was higher? No. I said price was higher. You're the fucking retard.

8k now

Share price is directly related to market cap, not to mention supply. Where are you going with this?

>different hair styles/colours as well as eye colours
>niggers all have disgusting nappy black hair and black eyes

yeah, you monkeys literally all look the same.

>salty linklet is going down instead of gaining 2600% like an actual non-retard

Top fucking kek. I'm richer than you and I always will be. I could fucking buy you right now

you're a dumbass. he was literally saying how your shitty pump and dump scam will make you more money than link, bozo. quit crypto while you can

lol, shitskins BTFO.

I doesn't mean shit. For it to mean something you'd have to treat it as an actual currency not like most people here a tool for speculation. Also a friendly reminder - we are not trading stock here.