Any upcoming ICOs?

Hey, Veeky Forums

Anyone wanna shill me some upcoming ICOs I could get in on?
From what I've heard ones that require KYC are pretty much guaranteed to multiply your investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x8324ab05906e25128e8e8fbab1eaae3e6b0db347
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only one i'm looking forward to is request.network

Render Token RNDR in about 2-3 days

Missed their whitelist unfortunately. I did sign up for the waiting list, but doubt there will be enough people who fail the KYC submission.

yeah, i missed it too so i'll try to scoop some cheap near ico priced ones on ED. should be an easy 5x coin though. $30m mcap, 500mil circulating supply, similar use case coin to OMG.

I can get you an account for 0.5 ETH without KYC done. 1 ETH with KYC done. Are you interested?

Bump

Not a bad idea, I really hate ED, but I guess I'm gonna have to start using it if I want to make the maximum gains possible.

No, not really. I'm not a whale so it wouldn't benefit me a whole lot.

0.4 then, final offer.

Has anyone had experience with photoshopped ids for KYC? The license number is legitimate but name and other information is not. What are my chances of success?

I know a good one that is undervalued af and will minimum 10x but I would never tell a 3dpd poster.

some dracocoin or something.
It was made by Disney and then went open source.
now through November 4th I believe.

you'll get in for sure as long as the photoshop looks good

Do they even look at it? Surely it would take too long to manually look at all the pictures.

Wow you're really seeking for attention, aren't ya? Here take a (You)

I'm not begging for you to tell me, just trying to create a discussion about upcoming icos.
Seek attention elsewhere, kid.

Bump

What does biz think of Hydrominer?

Psst.. don't tell anyone
etherscan.io/address/0x8324ab05906e25128e8e8fbab1eaae3e6b0db347

can me make that 0.05 ETH ? If so, I'm in!

>The request can be detected and paid in a secure way, without the need to involve a third party

really no third party? how will request make money? isn't request the third party?