Low Marketcap Gold - COSS

What is it?
COSS is a wallet, exchange, and merchant platform.

The difference is that with COSS, token holders receive exchange fees which are taken. You know when you put a transaction through and the cost is "3 ***", well with COSS you actually get a cut of every transaction, paid in the transaction denomination. That can be a lot of money.

Currently 970k in marketcap, with 14.3m circulating coins.
I would jump on this quick, seeming they plan to add all the new coins, which in turn leads to huge volume.

Best of luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
blockchain.info/address/1CM1Buw6vgqn2F9Pyqcy4mghCWJcR35B75
marketplace.coss.io/merchants
coss.io/coss-token-revenue-share-tutorial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This definitely has moon written all over it. Bullish.

LIterally buying 100k right now

Good luck fellas, I reckon it's a good call so hopefully this is at least another 5x-10x and I can say I called it.

Handling payments too. I like this. I will probably buy a lot.

Thanks, knew about this a while back and moved my ELIX gains to COSS.

This, along with INZ are the next ELIX-tier moon missions.

Thanks user, I'll check out INZ now

I;ve already sent 1 BTC to the exchange to buy it now.

how do I get fees? just hodl it in the wallet? or do I need to fuck around with mew?

Hold in the COSS wallet exchange

What is INZ?

Coss is love
Coss is life

Coss.io

Misspelled Interzone, it's ITZ

lmao the withdrawal fees are crazy

Pocket change compared to the gains COSS Token will enjoy.

Yeah but for the COSS token to appreciate it needs the value of transaction fees. If nobody wants to use the site then no fees will be paid...

well if you hold COSS, that's beneficial to you

>beneficial
Yeah if anyone actually uses the exchange. Which I don't see as likely with those fees...

Yeah I agree, pretty high. But they were set quite a long time ago (over 6 months). I'm sure the team will adjust.

Hope so. In the meantime I think it's gonna cause some major fud

Absolutely. I think that it can be a great success if fixed.

They are not trying for large volume yet.
They need a few months desu. The whole system is in beta. The team has a good roadmap.
Just accumulate before the price keeps rising and hold.

All the exchange needs is 5 million$usd trade volume for the project to work in alpha.

justdeposited $5k btc, yolo.

I guess I'll pick up some bags and see what happens... I see that it trades on etherdelta so if you want to sell out then just transfer out through COSS (0 withdrawal fee) and sell on there

Also its suposed to be a way for merchant to accept crypto, its alot more than the exchange.

The only problem with this project is its super ambitious. Imagine getting payed everytime a pinoy buys a coffe or a thai goes to the hair salon.

What about the maximum amount of coins though?

only 200m. not a biggie

>I guess I'll pick up some bags and see what happens... I see that it trades on etherdelta so if you want to sell out then just transfer out through COSS (0 withdrawal fee) and sell on there

It can only go up friendo. rock bottom prices.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

Anyone know how the revenue shares are paid out? In coss orrr?

80 mill total
200 mil max
14 mil circulating

in the individual tokens traded

btc,neo,ark,pivx,waves etc

In the amount in which the transaction fee was taken
>BTC
>ETH
>LTC
>DASH
>COSS
>LINK
etc

Oh shit. This could be big.

Shill to the max.

CONFIRM MY FUCKING MONEY

duh you filthy goy

Have you guys tried using the exchange? It's unusable. Shit won't load.

Also the market cap is wrong, it's supposed to be 80mil circulating supply, which means the market cap is x6 what it says

I was about to put $500 into Elix, then I saw this post. This is my first time messing around with this stuff. Should I put it into this instead? How long until it really takes off? And should I set a sell order, if so at what price, or should I just sit on it?

.T pahjeet on his mom's windows vista

Ok well I'll invest in the beta release, you can buy in the alpha release

CONFIRM

MY

FUCKING

TRANSFER

CHINKS

Depends on your goals. If you have short term goals and only want to make 1x-2x your investment, set your sell order there. However, if you believe this is a good investment and that it will moon 10x-50x, then I'd just sit on it and see my shit go

>How long until it really takes off
noone knows user. visit the site and look around

marketplace.coss.io/merchants - the real money begins with these 100's of businesses. when those payments start coming through like OMG with mcdonalds.

Pretty much this desu senpai t.b.h

Don't meme because you failed both memes.

Has anyone had their deposit confirmed yet? Starting to feel like I've been scammed lol

still waiting

The exchange is fine. Probably clogged up with BTC transfers coming in to buy ELIX

Yep, took about 5 min. Only did 200 to limit losses if there was an error.

I did I know
Its time to stop posting

Alright I bought in. You guys better not be jewing me

what about BTC though

that'd make sense if I sent a BTC transfer lol

No idea, just hoping to prove its legit and will go through

Was your transaction confirmed?

>jewing me

Also obviously your transactions will go through BTC is slow goys

Bought it using ETH. Took like 10 mins after it was transferred for them to update my balance

Mine was

ALSO BUY IN ETH, CURRENTLY CHEAPER THAN BTC AS PER CMC. Haven't seen orderlist tho.

I'm still waiting to hear it from someone who hasnt made the shillpost lol.

tfw i bought ETH on nova/coinexchange at a sweet price dumped it on bittrex for like 5% and then moved BTC to coss then get cucked by BTC miners

14 minutes and 32 block confirmations later and it still hasnt showed up...

C'mon I'm trying to be helpful. I don't believe Veeky Forums has enough capital to influence the market.
"Thanks, based OP."

I dunno man.... biz been on a total roll with the shilling lately. WTC, LINK, ODN, ELIX. Charts look good for COSS too, never had a pump

ill let you know when my btc confirms

where'd your transfer nigga don't be shy

Just an FYI. I transferred 30 ETH to buy and reached by limit right off the bat

Coss exchange only allows you to trade up to $2k a day before verification.

how many confirms did your ETH take altogether?

Could still get it on Etherdelta or HitBTC, Whale-san. But you probably knew that.

coss.io/coss-token-revenue-share-tutorial

You can claim via MEW

Alright lads. After 52 block confirmations my ETH showed up.

To HitBTC I go

made an acc on COSS and sent over 1 BTC. let's party. how long this transfer take?

Takes ages for them to confirm

Confirmed my ETH. DIdn't take too long

I was interested in this until I read their whitepaper. Who the fuck wrote this shit?
>Bitcoin has been created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008.
>Despite the increasing popularity and the wide dissemination, the existing cryptocurrency platforms that currently limited to a small number of services and products

I'm sure there worse butcherings of language English in that is paper, but am not wasting time anymore to read this garbage.

Everybody locked and loaded ready for liftoff?

they're apparently romanian so i can understand not knowing engrish

Did you read Walton's White Paper?

it's not so much the language, it's that the website is a piece of shit and gives me cancer just looking at it. ugh, don't know how this will ever take off if nobody wants to use it. it reminds me of the old geocities days.

4 confirms

still nothing on coss

JUST

5 confirms, still nothing

where do you see confirmations on tx page?

i sent from bittrex to coss about 20 mins ago

on bittrex when you withdraw they tell you the TXID you also can just look up the address you deposited to to see the confirms

i'm up to 6 BTC confirms and still nothing.

HURRRY UPPP

is there any negative to just buying it on etherdelta? probably won't get the revenue sharing?

Just transfer after

Check out

guys don't be fooled by the market cap

i read on bitcointalk that the circulating supply should be 80mil, not 14mil, meaning the market cap is closer to 6mill right now

also they undersold the tokens so they agreed to give everyone 10x the number of tokens, so the current price per token is 2x the ICO price

11 confirms

STILL nothing

i literally hate how many fucking exchanges there are. every fucking moon mission i gotta sign up to a new place

how cute, I have 72 confirms

on BTC? jesus christ what the fuck why didn't somenoe say not to deposit BTC

how long ago did u transfer? wtf

so this is the next 4ch pnd?

ETH, and it was 49 mins ago, I guess they watch 4chans threads because now it's good kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T MY BTC SHOW UP IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED LIKE 15 TIMES BY THE ACTUAL CHAIN

do you have to be holding COSS tokens on the exchange in order to get dividends or can i just put it on mew?

Closest I found was this

alright ty for that, i didnt read the entire read so i mustve missed it

>STILL NOTHING

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY ONE CHANCE TO GET RICH

hitbtc is better to get some actually