ELIX NOOOO

ELIX NOOOO

TELL ME IT'S GONNA BE OKAY Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144082.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's gone up like 700% shut the fuck up

theres a whale getting in, nothing we can do but wait.

I waited to buy, now I'm not sure. Falling knife scenario.

Yeah, I'm not touching this.

I FUCKING HATE WHALES REEEEE

getting in now is fucking stupid. the whales who moved to this coin from LINK is now dumping to go into their next coin. you will not get out with ANY profit if you buy now.

>could've sold at $0.47
>fell for HODL meme
>paying for it
I swear if this shit doesn't go back up.

id be shocked if you didnt wake up to a big gain, i woke up to $3,300 i didnt have this morning from it

you're probably right

sell as soon as you're in the green that you're comfortable with. don't hold this coin for too long.

still waaaaaaay below what the market cap should be. i bought at 7k and dont regret it.

i also bought at 1k, sold at 3k, so i do regret that, however....

well I was up $200, still up a ton, might just sell if it continues going sour tonight

ouch

Fuck, are you me?

This thing is going to 2x tomorrow.

Look at the volume for fuck's sake.

where do i buy this anons

ALL IN ON THIS PLEASE MAKE ME RICH GREEN ID CONFIRMS TOP 30 COIN BY END OF OCTOBER

gods have spoken

this is only a 1 million market cap. That is fucking fucking insane. This is the winner. If you're not in you're absolutely insane

HOLY FUCK IF THINK COIN REACHES LINK IT'D HAVE 100X'd

ANONS I AM FREAKING OUT.

I JUST SENT ETH FROM COINBASE TO BUY ELIX

WILL I MAKE IT BRAHS? DO I HAVE TIME ON MY SIDE?

HELP Veeky Forums

only the greenest

>WOJAK.jpg

kek are you the retard that bought at like 5k and sold at a loss when it dipped a tiny bit. Listen to me this time when I say yes buy and don't be a weak handed faggot

Get in under 10k sats. We are likely going to 14k sats.

Hoping to catch 6.5k again. Made a small profit but I feel this is just starting.

yes that is me. I have done research #DYOR and realized this can go x 30 and is solid.

> should i just go all in?

I grabbed my credit card, bought .3 btc and put them in, bought and sold as it spiked, now I have .4 btc and a few thousand of these fuckers. Gonna hold them for quite some time, this shit could hit $2 or more.

This is just a repeat of yesterday. Started at $0.04 night ended at like $0.12 or so, stayed there for like 10 hours, then ran from $0.12 to $0.35+ will probably cool for awhile and ramp up again tomorrow. Market cap is still way too low for this to crash, the entire market won't dump what is still essentially a very cheap coin. It'll moon again all day tomorrow to an ATH.

I sure hope you're right user. This is the break in life I need

I know what I'm doing. Yes, we are going to 2x from here tomorrow minimum.

is also correct

also hold because when it is added to new exchanges it will explode over and over, as mainstream crypto becomes aware and then the koreans will fucking adore this coin.

ya i mean i cant fucking even fathom how this is 1 million market cap. I mean even homeless dudes have that much in their hands these days. this shit is about to moon again, just load up

im sitting here laughing at the weak handed faggots selling off at 6k sats, this is hitting 12k+ tomorrow they're literally burning money. my god...

Elix is being added to bittrex yes? Is there proof of this somewhere?

just a rumor, likely bittrex will pick it up anyway because it is SEC safe since it wasnt an ico

Literally saw a small dip to 5k land right now. Couldn't buy more since a poorfag hodler.

fuckin whales

they cant read an order book its sad

This. Trex wont touch ICO coins anymore, but Elix didn't have one.

Also is anyone interested in making a POS coin with me?

How confident are you in ELIX g-guys....?

>What percent of your portfolio is ELIX

>Should I put my only ether in , If i lose it, I am crushed.

This coin is a fuking scam just look at the whitepaper

elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf

I'm all in. Put 90% in and sell tomorrow when it pumps. Your risk tolerance is too low

>4 pages long

WHat ThE FuG

in for about 40%, i have high confidence, ignore the shills and FUDers if you just look at the numbers this coin can't really fail/crash, it has a ~$1M marketcap and relatively low supply this thing could realistically hit $1 tomorrow, at the very least $0.50-0.70

Listen to these two instructions work and everyone will prosper!

BUY MORE IT'S A DIP!

do you guys understand. this is only a 1 million market cap!! This shit is 10x easy as fucking pie. Buy more!

>guaranteed 2x by tomorrow

>Incentive Driven Payments
>Team ELIX
>October 1, 2017
>Since development is underway, specific steps describing contract interaction are not yet finalized. Therefore, exact steps will be released at a later time.

They still haven't worked out how to prevent people running off with the currency they borrow. If you read the whitepaper you'll see that ELIX isn't even the currency that they'll be lending. They keep talking about some "new currency" that will replace ELIX later on.

>elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf
Guys in another thread people are saying it is a massive pump and dum

>what are the chances??? help

more fud, also not true

dude think for yourself, if you're so afraid don't invest. Everyone's always going to be saying something, everyone's always going to say this is the best, this is the worst, it's a PnD, it's a scam, it's the best, etc. you have to learn how to figure it out for yourself.

I'm in this for 60k ELIX and have held through all ups and downs. I'm certain this isn't a PnD based on the fact that there were barely any whales invested in this yesterday or today, just a bunch of medium sized to small wallets. This is behaving like any other small market cap coin that garners interest and hype. This is going 2x+ by tomorrow but do what you think is right bud.

see How much is your capital anway. How new are you

Anons listen to me.
I am over 100btc whale and I belive in karma so I decided to share with you my tips. Do not look at the price of one coins
>MARKETCAP
Is what you have to look for. Elic marketcap have now like $mil with around 3,5mil supply. Thats mean that when it hit $1 per coin marketcap will be only $3,5milions. Fucking meme pepecash have like $10mil marketcap. Elixir is legit project with dedicated devs and promissing roadmap. Its really possible that it will hit $10 or even $15 marketcap in short periood of time and thats mean x10-x15 from now.
Trust me, I ma in crypto since late '12. Go all in this shit and for Christmas you gonna be an upper class with in your country. Just buy in for every crypto that you have, withdraw it to your trezor/myetherwallet and sell it to fomo buyers when it get listed on some bigger exchange.
You have to realize user that you are shitty day trader and you will much more money by holding such treasure like ELIX for couple of weeks

Dude what the actual fuck. It actually pumped harder than Signatum.

I'm a poorfag, hope you're right. If it hits 10x I will be able to get enough money to invest more in crypto.

I only got 200 in Elix right now and that's all I got.

signatum was scam. ELIX is far away from this shit

So what are your predictions on this guys?

I belive this could hit $0.7-1.1 easily in 2-3 days max. But what about next week, next month, next year?

Which bit isn't true? I'm serious, explain to me where my post was mistaken.

bro thats like 60 bucks lol you can't be that poor

Easy $1 this week and if we are lucky this is going to be chainlink 2.0 pump to like $5

elix is the currency they are lending, as stated in the whitepaper first app phase is friends and family so no need for a built in trust system.

I hope to dear god that this isnt a larp. FFS.

send me 1 bitcoin.. i dare you.
BTC: 18pPbSJQNXpFfZKgCWjzoRKqV6AEpJFkrJ

Do you mind sending me some Elix? Any tiny amount is appreciated.

I only had $120 on Bittrex and transferred it all to put it into Elix, but I feel like that's not enough. I hate begging but I feel like it'll be triple the value tomorrow and I'll hate myself for not being able to put in more.

Here's my ELIX address: 0xcf2d74ce84e6f96bb697053cc4234276212c47d6

>elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf

>Elixir
>Owning elixir will be advantageous when this new currency is released.
>Most likely, elixir will convert or directly translate to this new currency.

>being this rich

must be nice to play around with this amount

I live in brazil and am undergoing university graduation. Needless to say I own less than 0.5% of all you have

I'm considering putting all my 0.15btc into this, but if I get screwed I have nothing left

How would you manage this situation?

What are you waiting for?

1 Million market cap. Flying under the radar. Only autistic faggots on Veeky Forums knew this coin. The entire cryptosphere will notice it in the coming days.

newexchangepls
newexchangepls
newexchangepls
newexchangepls
newexchangepls
It'll moon so fucking hard I'll fucking ejaculate on the spot

please dont be a retard and gamble all your btc

Legit chances of $1-10?

1 M cap with actual devs. You'd have to fucking retarded not to gamble on this.

>actual devs
Name one.

>Legit chances of $1-10?

99%

Lead dev is super experienced, go read the thread on bitcointalk.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144082.0

at least ODN tries to solve a problem.
ELIX isn't solving anyone's problem.
don't let Veeky Forums pumpers separate you from your hard earned money

no, it is providing a service.

You cucks realize this is just rebranded Timeruem right?

every pyramid scheme provides a "service" it's a fucking service no one ever requested. Lenders do not want this shit.

Yesssssss

new to crypto should i go all in this or link?

This now and LINK later

ELIX 100%

Look at the market cap. Sell after it hits Top200 on CMC, which is absolutely not hard. Look at the shitcoins in there.

nigga go buy some food instead ok

this

it's exploding right now, LINK can wait until next week

listen motherfuckers. buy more stat. This is only a 1 million marketcap. That is the most important thing. Dont cry tomorrow or day after if you dont buy

ELIX is mooning RIGHT NOW

I got 1000 Elix though. That's enough to give me a thousand at least if it reaches $1.

Why not both?

YARGG!!!

FULL MOON DETECTED, GET IN SCALAWAGS WE MUST DEPART ASAP THERE ISNT MUCH TIME

ELIX for sure

im just holding this shit till it gets on a real exchange.

someone go shill this motherfucker on reddit. I mean its only 1 million market cap. Its so fucking insane. THis is 10x potential for certain or more

TEAR DOWN THOSE WALLS YOU FAGGOTS
JUST LET IT HAPPEN

How can I get ELIX out of coinexchange? I mean, I want to keep it in a private wallet or something.

bump.

SHILL CAMPAIGN BEGIN..

GO TO REDDIT GOYS

it's going to be ok user