You want to change your life? This is your fucking chance

You want to change your life? This is your fucking chance.

Attilafx called Eboost a week ago and has been accumulating. I have personally made a shit load of money off this guy, and he is rarely wrong. I've been part of his private slack, left because it became contaminated with memeing retards, but I still follow him closely.

I accumulated $50k eboost (EBST) and something very strange happened yesterday. The marketcap went from 900k to 9MM but the price remained stabled. I was fucking pissed because I wanted my 10x, but then I realized it didn't moon because EBST doubled the amount of coins into circulation so the price would stabilize.

It is at 9MM market cap right now, 55MM out of 80MM coins are in circulation (originally there were only 22MM before the boom)

There will be no more coins to stabilize price after 80MM coins are released. If this coin hits the 100MM market cap mark you will see aprox 8x gain. If it hits the 500MM marketcap mark you'll make 40x.

It is only available on Bittrex, so it's easy to buy. I'm planning on becoming a millionaire with this coin, and I want to share this find. Cap this, faggots. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/1RT5Qy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol fuck this dude. I started listening to him when I heard he called DGB and Verge shit and started following him.

Missed Ants at $2 while Veeky Forums was shilling to buy his dumb shit like fucking BOOLBERRY and Startcoin. Fucking Startcoin.

Luckily I sold all his shit at a 50% loss and caught OMG at $1 or I would have been out of crypto in a month.

start coin made over 10x, he calls exit times too.

Boolberry also made money. This guy is an actual thinker and analyst which is why he is rarely wrong. Coins like NEO and OMG are hype machines and no one can predict those, just like what LINK is going through now.

Going all in on link is too risky. Eboost is safe and guaranteed 5x in a month, maybe 40x.

Start coin did not 10x after he called. He kept saying it was going to 10x or 100x for like 5 months and it finally went up by like 2x and he made a post along the lines of "sold my startcoin, hope you listened :)"

anyways good luck with that, not making the same mistake of going in on some random shitcoin a guy is shilling on twitter over a proven product with a ton of hype behind it. the fact that they would double the circulating coins out of thin air should be a red flag enough, they literally robbed you of 10x gains with no warning.

He never said 10x or 100x, he doesn't give projections like that, but yes, he does say when he exits.

It's better that they released coins instantly, can you imagine how pissed people would be if they made 10x then it got halfed because ebst released more coins into circulation? Releasing them instantly is the best way.

Like I said, I've made A LOT of money off Attilafx, I think this one will be a grand slam.

He did for a fact say he thought it could/would 10x, multiple times in fact. He shilled the hell out of it.

Anyways I think Link is a much better buy on this dip than boost, but good luck. I'm never listening to him again.

Ok well I guess no one likes genuine tips and they only want to buy ATH bags.

It did go 10x, he just exited early and told everyone he did so...

I'm in on link too. but only $20k in, I think it will lose steam because it's being meme'd too hard and people are making up lies about it which will kill it.

I believe u m8

I came back in an the entire environment has changed. The shilling on biz is manufactured and completely inorganic. There are teams working here around the clock shilling and fuding, it's a lot different even though it's only been 5 months...

He's charging like 50$ a month?

I think so, but I personally don't think the slack is worth it. It's just a bunch of biz tards who speak in memes. No one else does real analysis besides attilafx

Yeah the memes are fine from time to time but I gets annoying I'll follow him on Twitter !

I'm listening, mate. I only got here a few days ago and already noticing all the shills. It's like alphabet agencies on /pol/ ruined it over the years, or at least severely diminished its quality and ability to be productive.

You expect something like ebst to reach 500,000,000 fuck outta here

And you got your 5x but you want us to somehow pump it another 8x

Where's his analysis, or is it behind a paywall?

you want to change your life?

start trading on margin, you can turn $10 into $1000 on one trade

bitmex.com/register/1RT5Qy

No, it hasn't pumped yet. It went up 10x last night but the price did not change because EBST smartly released tokens to balance the price. They cannot do this again and the marketcap is only at 9 million. If it reaches 100MM it will be 8x, and that is a very likely milestone. If it reaches 500MM, it will be 40x.

All I'm saying is, this is an actual good investment. Walton can only go 5x from here according to it's market cap, but the losses could be half, three quarters, or more. That is risky.

Chainlink is on life support from the whale hype machines.

EBST is primed to boom, smart money is getting in now. Realistically we're looking at a 10-20x coin in a month or two.

do you have a link to his slack or is it not open

You have to email him. It's private.

would you say it's worth it to get his analysis or is his twitter enough?

I think his twitter is enough. He'll explain his decision making processes in the slack which I suppose can be useful if you want to apply it to your own research, but its too much work for me. I prefer to let others do the research most of the time and I will follow leads and confirm myself. The slack is filled with biztards and other people who decided to pay, and I found none of their contributions worth anything. So yeah, I think the twitter is enough.

what other coins other than EBST have you followed him on? You've mostly had success with him?

I've been paying attention to him for a couple months but I think I mistakenly wrote him off during the flippening hype because he sold off his ETH at $400 and at the time I thought it was a retarded idea. Turns out he was right about that at least

Whats his twitter? Searching attliafx gives fuck all

You spelled his name wrong

ebst still in the green

just search the name

OP have you already dumped you elixirs??

This guy speaks the truth.

Hi Attilafx. Stop shilling your fucking pump and dump coins.

You guys are fucking stupid if you dont believe it is him shilling himself

I am not attilafx bro

ebst still in the green despite everything else falling