>France
Shit tier
>Britain

>Japan
>Great tier.

>Shit fatigues
>Glasses
>Weird bell shaped helmets
>That stupid tropical hat that makes them look like hipster nerds.
>PUTTEES.

HIPSTER NERDS RAPE NANJING! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Nanjing is a prime example of virgin rage.

any army outfit would look bad if you put some LARPers who look out of place in uniforms

Italian aesthetics get a bonus modifier from snowy mountainous terrain which makes them more aesthetic.

*inhales*

anglo paratroopers are aesthetic af

>shit tier
>France
The overcoat, tunic, and adrien aesthetic is one of the most unbeatable aesthetics ever made you fucking retard

I mean, shit, the Chinese soldier with his mishmash of equipment looks more badass than the Japanese soldier of WWII.

>Helmet from Germany.
>Guns from Allied powers like the US.
>Uniforms of either British, French, German, or American styles.
>Bandoleers, bandoleers everywhere.
>MAUSER BROOMHANDLES.
>Chinese articles of clothing like shoes, straw hats, civilian pants, or the Republican chinese light-blue Uniform.
>Captured Japanese weapons.
He's like a post-apocalyptic warrior or something.

Can't we bumb France up a few spots because of the Veeky Forums scarf thing?

>t some LARPers who look out of place in uniforms
I... Those are wa models user.

i wonder who could be behind this post...
Chinks look like dogshit
Having every part of your equipment being of a different nation does not a good aesthetic make

>that tunic
>that Adrien
>those scarves
>that officer's hat
>that greatcoat
France was the most Veeky Forums army in both world wars, prove me wrong

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

What is it about a pocket bandolier that really ties a uniform together?

>ignores camouflage and practicability for red pyjama trousers
Veeky Forums indeed

The booties always get me

>He's like a post-apocalyptic warrior or something.

China has always cycled through periods of hyperfuturism and post-apocalypse, really.

One day it's lark's tongues sauteed in virgin's tears, the next day it's skewered rat and the dry hard heart of a Northener's horse.

France mastered the art of making their soldier look like an old retired man drunk of his ass and about to whoop youe ass for stepping on his property.
And it's never easy making shorts aesthatic.

POST MORE UNIFORMS PLS

Love the Mauser dude

Italians were aesthetic as fuck
Japs looked like some rag-tag army from WW1

>Great Tier
>Japan
>army
Maybe if you're talking about planes or ships, but army? Come the fuck on

Looks pretty comfy tho

This, Britain had a weird but comfy looking by uniform

Italian paratroopers were aesthetic af

The real thing looks a lot better than some shitty reproduction. I just wish they kept the WW1 SD tunic

>Britain

Even Hitler himself knew his navy had no chance against the uk

>Literaly soviet lobsters

lee enfield is an aesthetic gun

HORSES
IN 1940

eh, U.S Paratroopers looked better.

i second this.
t. kraut

It's from the wrong war, but I have more.

We're still using them.

It's about the Men inside them.

>ywn live in a timeline where the Confederate States won the American Civil War, continued using slouch hats as standard military headwear into the 20th Century, joined the Western Allies in WW2, and the Nazis in their coal scuttle helmets have their shit kicked in by guys who literally look like cowboys
>ywn live in a timeline where pregnant Anne Frank develops a fetish for cowboys and the idealized spirit of independence and chivalry they represent after seeing an SS soldier be decapitated by a Confederate cavalryman who literally looks like Marlboro Man

feelsbadman

Can't escape it.

>USA Tier
>ok
the darker the skin tone, the better it fits.

>Germany above the USA
absolute shit taste

>That's right! Say hello to Ford! And general fucking motors!

>Red lobsters

US Army uniforms had the most swagger by far

>nach Przemysl

kek they're on their way to get BTFO

But shouldn't it be written Premissel?

Axis countries always had the best aesthetic
>splinter camo
>Schmeisers
>sexy mustouches
>paratrooper roundels

Not axis. Bulgarian

>Bulgaria
>not an Axis country

>implying the US isn't the most aesthetic with its scrappy, badass look

U wot m8

This picture was taken infront of the Alexander Nevski church and is a bulgarian paratrooper during a parade after the capitulation of Germany. From 9 september till the end of the war the bulgarian first army was fighting the german army group F in Yugoslavia and Austria. At the time this picture was taken Bulgaria WAS an allied country

For me it always was
>God Tier
Germany
>Great Tier
Soviet Union
USA
>Good Tier
Italy
Greece
China
Japan
>Shit tier
Britain
France

It kind of felt like british and french military just didn't evolve after The Great War

>That "net" on those helmets

>US tier
>Nigger
Ok, why not.

>>nach Przemysl
>kek they're on their way to get BTFO
There could be "Nach" literally any place on Earth and Austrian army would still be on their way to get BTFO

German uniforms are a meme desu

What about Belgium?

Bolan a CUTE

>No Tibet
Tibet tried to raise an army prior to WWII but it was met with a lot of negativity, tibet had a sort of monk police and leaders felt it was more than enough, I would write more about them but It's been a long time since I had some interest on Tibet since it's actually.... pretty fucking boring.

Got one more.

>Self (you) on prior pic...
Anyway, one of the interesting things about tibet is that it was rife with a lot of religious/political turmoil, some felt that Tibet didn't need an army, others felt it needed one, others felt that they could raise it themselves and son and so forth. The Brits tried to raise a local army there, then the Germans tried something similar but in the end religious ideas/political beliefs on how and what to do got in the way, and then the Chinese BTFOED them.

wtf, is that a Lahti-Saloranta the guy has on the right? That makes no sense

Foreign officers apparently. Brits?

that cook behind the window looks pissed as fuck and more dangerous than every other dude in soldier outfit

> China also placed an order for 30,000 M/26s chambered for 7.92×57mm Mauser in 1937, but only 1,200 of these weapons were actually delivered due to Japanese diplomatic pressure.

good for them they didn't receive more of those pieces of shit

what's wrong with modern "men"?
why do they look so awkward and out of place compared to their grandfathers at the same age?

Sorry for the late reply user. Yes if I remember correctly (and I hope I do) all early attempts at creating a military in tibet was under the leadership of British officers, I believe there was one German officer that tried to create an army too but again it failed. All attempts for tibet to have an army failed due to it's system, it was (and sort of is still) a very feudal/theocratic government where every person that wasn't just another peon wanted and hoped that the next Dalai Lama would come from his family, as such having a military that could easily topple that feudal system wasn't something that these "Feudal lords" wanted.

Some aren't as photogenic as others.

How can the Allies even remotely compete?

French had the weirdest infantry uniform
It looks like some kind of post-apocalyptic coal miner outfit

me on the middle right

[takes 315% casualties vs partisans]

From 1911-til 1949, Chinese armies were literally Battlefield 1-tier in their loadout.

Decoction of the already nasty looking French uniforms

>Nobody's posted the Belgian tophats yet

>comparing some third rate rear echelon policing division made up of convicts and slavs to front line fighting formations

Really gets the old thinkbox moving.

Because modern men in ww2 uniforms are larpers with no combat experience or even military training. Pictures of soldiers from the same war as their uniforms don't suffer from that, because they feature actual soldiers. Uniforms are meant for soldiers, everyone else just look dumb.

Damn they're Dandy.

The Japanese uniform in WW2 frequently looked like it was coming out of WW1, giving a very nostalgic feel. Nonetheless they started coming out with modern necessities like steel helmets atypical of modern militaries. Their inclusion of gear/features that nodded to their Shinto faith like the hachimaki, katanas and senninbari made them fashionable as fuck.

IJA with the wind cape was some of the coolest shit in the war. Their officer uniforms were pretty good.

Actual uniform (mustard) was p WWI and outdated, but CN ones were also bad.

I don't understand the Soviets placement. Outside of the Telogrieka and some overcoats they were awful and were pre-WWI looking uniforms. I swear the Tsars army in the Russo-Japanese War looked better. The American/British (if at least the Special Service brigades, Airborne Corps, Guards, and the pilots) were way better.

Wehraboos should be shot and killed.

>muh hugo boss

>dog cannons

Even non Airborne and Special Service Royal Army uniforms weren't that bad. Armoured in particular were p good uniform wise.

kek

changing their unforms from blue looks like shit

>they still don't realize that Vietnam-era US troops have the best aesthetic

Unpopular opinion, but WWI aesthetics > WWII aesthetics not even close

Only early WW1 when people still thought it was 1812 or whatever, before the horrors of trench warfare made them start dressing less flashy

Any warlord armies?

Nah, the Stormtrooper/Poilu gasmask aesthetic is top-tier mate