If you aren't investing in EBET, you must not like money. similar projects in the past have been 20x...

If you aren't investing in EBET, you must not like money. similar projects in the past have been 20x. EBET is the first one house edge. currently the best out there is 999dice.com/?121366483 which has a 0.1% house edge. this shit is gonna hit andromeda

Other urls found in this thread:

showcase.funfair.io
demo.ethbet.io/
etheroll.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice just bought 100k

Damn, this actually looks like it's gonna pop off

I threw 1 ETH at it to see where it goes.

I hope it either does a 20x, or it goes down to 1 satoshi, no crappy 3x please.

Sold 100k LINK

Theres a much better alternative thats decentralized with a very small funding market cap (17 mil) and small circulating supply (12 mil). ICO currently open but you're all too fucking stupid so Im not telling you what it is.

>mfw 24k EBET

i tried telling everyone at ico but you wouldnt have it. oh well, im sure you'll get a chance to buy in soon.

I just finished speaking with blake(lead developer) and he is very optimistic at having a working product before q1 next year, but officially there are still aiming at q1 18'.

so this is still a hold until next year but its one of the safest moon missions. very exited desu

it already has a cap 17x higher than ethbet, why would anyone bother

Wow you're retarded. Ethbet's market cap is north of 20 mil. Ethbet doesnt even have a fucking demo. The alternative does.

>3710951
HAHAHAHAHA 2018 HAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa enjoy those bags.

>Ethbet's market cap is north of 20 mil

>calls other people retarded

awesome just bought 100k thanks desu

lol nice FUD pajeet

its ok you dont understand math sorry little guy dont be upset.

market cap is between $1-2 mil you absolute brainlet

no working demo, no demo of any kind, no screenshots. just a token sale for a white paper god you faggots will buy anything.

>Ethbet's market cap is north of 20 mil

There is a demo you cuck

FunFair is vastly superior. These other projects don't even have working demos, and if they do, they're boring and unplayable. Check out FunFair's showcase: showcase.funfair.io

true but ethbet is a moonshot, if this shit works it's will 100x and I will retire

pls show me the demo

demo.ethbet.io/

HAHAHAHAHAH demo.ethbet.io/

twitter bootstrap button mosaic siccccccck

t. funfair bagholder

demo.ethbet.io/

>can't even do a google search

ethino going to eat your lunch

you've already confirmed you have a chromosome surplus with this post so its time to stop

even pajeets are better at fudding than he is

Will be available on HitBTC within 48 hours. Get what you can on etherdelta before it takes off. Dont say i didnt warn you.

Didn't you mention you had 24K Link?
I'm glad you were able to at least 5x your money but a lot of people (including myself) don't want to wait until 2018. I hope to get in if its still low in November

it might be boyo

your rarely going to board a rocket just in time for liftoff. the better game is to buy the ticket and just wait, rather than pay a heavy premium before its too late

Ethbet has a market cap of less than $1.5m and fags here comparing it to 20m+ coins

When will ethbet be listed on cmc

i think it needs a certain volume amount and we aren't there yet, hitbtc should help

when it has $10k+ volume in a 24hr period. It should happen with the hitBTC listing

You guys actually think dice rolling demo on a website is worth anything? Show me it working peer to peer on the blockchain and maybe you'll have something.

I'm so tired of seeing this bullshit shilled here every day. Please save all your shilling until it actually has a working product.

at that point you've already lost

To me? No not really. But it matters to some people I guess

MOONBOYZ

si senor

ever checked out etheroll? etheroll.com/

>Ebet shills still trying to save face on this failure

Admit it, you guys thought you could make a quick buck because you saw how well Etheroll did, and it didn't pan out. Give it up

I have Ethbet in my blockfolio and this shit is starting to moon. Get in now, dont say you were not warned!!!

Yeah it was under the radar. Brought 100k unironically.

same lets get it

Cheap ebet already gone from ED.

>ethino

Just fucking moon already I want to be rich now god damnit

fuck off you weak handed cunt, dump you bags if you didnt know you we're gonna have to hold for a while