Who was the griffin warrior? What incredible deeds did he accomplish to fill his tomb with such great wealth?

Who was the griffin warrior? What incredible deeds did he accomplish to fill his tomb with such great wealth?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AncientMinoansWereIndigenousEuropeansDNAFinds
i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/49/41/ed49416f2cd18ed729da04832d63c1d3.jpg
c8.alamy.com/comp/B12CG2/one-cretan-man-holding-shot-of-cretan-traditional-tsikoudia-spirit-B12CG2.jpg
neoskosmos.com/news/sites/default/files/imagecache/news_node_image/2015/December/STATHIS111.jpg
minatrikali.gr/sites/default/files/cretan man.jpg
i.ytimg.com/vi/qUWcAJAwjJ4/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"The Minoan shared the greatest percentage of their mitochondrial DNA variation with European populations, especially those in Northern and Western Europe."

They wuz.

archive.org/details/AncientMinoansWereIndigenousEuropeansDNAFinds

>haplogroups
irrelevant.

Butthurt.

The facial reconstruction was probably done purposefully that way by some swarty Med.

In reality, he was wuz.

>Neolithic Europeans

So people who were autosomically South Europeans

He got quads

How are they southern if they are western and northern?

Why do you shit on your balls?

haplogroup posting belongs on eupedia and reddit.
come up with autosomal dna.

>How are they southern if they are western and northern?

Because Neolithic Europeans are genetically South Europeans

>autosomal dna
Pointless and irrelevant meme.

>Western and Northern Europeans are Southern Europeans

>>reddit

Look at this cool shit he was buried with you idiots.

Then we are all Africans lmao.

You shat on your balls and now you try to shit on my balls.

West and north is not south.

t. amerifat who thinks he is white because he is "autosomally" 51% european

associate me with amerimutts i'll kick your ass

but this is fucking "relevance" of aDNA in nutshell
>hurr durr we wuz european look at this aDNA results
>ignore the fact we don't look european
>ignore that we have non-european haplogroups
>ignore that aDNA meme is only accurate to like several centuries, no longer

>low IQ retard who can't solve disagreements with words: 56%

no i hate amerimutts and i consider them as subhumans
aDNA: your whole genetic make up
haplogroup: meme

pic extremely related

>aDNA: your whole genetic make up
Yes, but it changes too fast and it loses accuracy if you want to determine the origin of a population.

The result of autotardness are enlightened geniuses making conclusions that Persians have 0% European blood because they "don't cluster".

>pic extremely related
What's your problem? Middle-Eastern haplogroup brought by several migrating groups, including EEF and Arabs.

>What's your problem? Middle-Eastern haplogroup brought by several migrating groups, including EEF and Arabs.

the point is: there's literally no genetic relationship with an Uzbek J2 guy and an Italian J2 guy
>Yes, but it changes too fast and it loses accuracy if you want to determine the origin of a population.
what?
>The result of autotardness are enlightened geniuses making conclusions that Persians have 0% European blood because they "don't cluster".
are you a (F)ersian?
also that's not how autosomal dna works.

He's right, you know

>and Arabs
Correction: Non-Semitic Ancient Middle-Easterners. I accidentally read "J1" instead of "J2".

post moar if you have it

Also, Southern Europe is part of Western Europe

>The researchers found that the Minoan skeletons were genetically very similar to modern-day Europeans - and especially close to modern-day Cretans.
I like how nordicucks selectively quote shit to validate their fantasies

>the point is: there's literally no genetic relationship with an Uzbek J2 guy and an Italian J2 guy
There is, as proven by haplogroup. Haplogroup is THE ONLY thing that helps as to track back migrations. aDNA can be used for comparing only MODERN populations.
J2 Uzbek has probably blood of Farmers who migrated to Transoxania fom Iran, J2 Italian has a plood of their cousins who migrated to Europe.
>are you a (F)ersian?
No, I'm Polish. But I've seen a Persian making such point based on aDNA.
>also that's not how autosomal dna works.
The problem is many autotards use it in that way...

You forgot to mention these swarthy meds spoke in a Nordic-made language and their entire culture and religion was Nordic-made as well.

So in the end. The Nordic man created civilization, medish monkeys just LARPed as him.

Stay mad. Swarthy meds were creating civilization when nordicucks were living in huts

>There is, as proven by haplogroup
literally a brainlet
>Haplogroup is THE ONLY thing that helps as to track back migrations
nope. autosomal dna is also necessary

let's say, some Black people from Central Africa who carry the haplogroup R1b migrated to Northwest France in 300 AD, they mixed with locals. Then in 2017 we find out that the local French also had R1b, and R1b is also an indo european haplogroup, we can say that the people of northwest France are actually assimilated natives and they have nothing to do with Central Africans, but if we look into their Autosomal Dna we'll find a strong black genetic influence

>The problem is many autotards use it in that way...
Autosomal Dna as mentioned before tells you everything about your actual genetics. Every modern people has their own components, dunno if you're familar with GEDmatch but those components do exist based on your auDNA. PCA plots often calculate (if you're talking about them) different stuff. PCA plots rarely calculate entire ethnic+racial makeup

Delete this

>modern-day Cretans

Literally the 5th related image in google search for "Cretan man";

i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/49/41/ed49416f2cd18ed729da04832d63c1d3.jpg

Another;

c8.alamy.com/comp/B12CG2/one-cretan-man-holding-shot-of-cretan-traditional-tsikoudia-spirit-B12CG2.jpg

The beekeper;

neoskosmos.com/news/sites/default/files/imagecache/news_node_image/2015/December/STATHIS111.jpg

Another;

minatrikali.gr/sites/default/files/cretan man.jpg

JUST BTFO MY BALL SHITTED:

i.ytimg.com/vi/qUWcAJAwjJ4/maxresdefault.jpg

>literally a brainlet
If they have the same haplogroup, they must have the same partilineal ancestors.

Which means they ARE RELATED.
>let's say, some Black people from Central Africa who carry the haplogroup R1b migrated to Northwest France in 300 AD, they mixed with locals. Then in 2017 we find out that the local French also had R1b, and R1b is also an indo european haplogroup, we can say that the people of northwest France are actually assimilated natives and they have nothing to do with Central Africans, but if we look into their Autosomal Dna we'll find a strong black genetic influence
>what are further mutations
>Autosomal Dna as mentioned before tells you everything about your actual genetics.
It doesn't, because aDNA changes too fast. According yo your autotard logic Circassians, Indians and Persians have no European blood even if it's obvious they have, because Indo-European migrations came from Europe. And all these meme-cathegories like "Baltic", and "Atlantic" don't even need a comment why they are shit. This is subjective as fuck.

I don't understand the point of this post, what are you saying

>Circassians
*Ossetes, I meant IE speakers, although Circassians have IE blood as well.

Look at their eyes.

>If they have the same haplogroup, they must have the same partilineal ancestors.
yes maybe 234978234234978 years ago
but autosomally there's little connection

>what are further mutations
doesn't happen in 1000 or 2000 years.

>According yo your autotard logic Circassians, Indians and Persians have no European blood
who actually said that? according to what i saw they do have European blood but they're not European.

>And all these meme-cathegories like "Baltic", and "Atlantic" don't even need a comment why they are shit. This is subjective as fuck.
depends on what you're talking about. not all calculators have the same names.

>yes maybe 234978234234978 years ago
No, at most alike 10-20 thousand years ago. They do have the same Middle-Eastern ancestors, what's your problem?
>but autosomally there's little connection
And this is just proving that aDNA is shit.
>doesn't happen in 1000 or 2000 years.
But Africans and French have entirely diffrent mutations of R1b already, and thousands of years ago too.
>who actually said that? according to what i saw they do have European blood but they're not European.
I've seen many retards saying this on the forum. Also it's your logic: "don't cluster = completely unrelated, LOL".
>not all calculators have the same names.
This is the point.
All of these "calculators" are subjective bullshit.

>And this is just proving that aDNA is shit.
yup you're retarded
>But Africans and French have entirely diffrent mutations of R1b already, and thousands of years ago too.
and? both are r1b.
>I've seen many retards saying this on the forum. Also it's your logic: "don't cluster = completely unrelated, LOL".
If their plots are close or let's say X is in X cluster, they're very close to X peoples but at the same time X is leaning towards Y side, which means that X has some Y dna
>All of these "calculators" are subjective bullshit.
you sound like a butthurt mongrel

>yup you're retarded
"autosomally there's little connection" = irrelevant. The both groups have the same ancestors.
>and? both are r1b.
R1b-V88 =/= R1b-M269
>If their plots are close or let's say X is in X cluster, they're very close to X peoples but at the same time X is leaning towards Y side, which means that X has some Y dna
Fair enough.
>you sound like a butthurt mongrel
I'm a Nordic, didn't take up aDNA test because it's subjective bullshit, lol "Baltic" admixture, what the fuck does that even mean. I took test for y and mtDNA I'm Indo-European on both sides. That's all I need to know.

yep you're an amerimutt. also components are often based on scientific data.

>le 56% face

what wrong with haplogroups

not true, bosnians sardinians and southern croats are a neolithic people and the scandinavians are an ofshoot of these people

because they tell you a little part of your actual heritage.

>amerimutt
No, I'm a Polack... Amerifats are actually the ones who masturbate to their aDNA because
>LOL I AM 50,000000000000000001% EUROPEAN SEE I AM HWITE I MADE U FEEL DUMB LUL

>Polack
>Nordic
dumb amerimutt

*of the Nordic race.
Stop acting dumb, you know what I meant.

Pls stop
I'm a Scandi and you're embarassing us(Northern European people)

cringe

WE