Why did this happen

Why did this happen

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whales are still feeding. They got in very early on this coin.

Just chill, they will pump it again because the volume is still there. Actually looks like they are accumulating again.

isnt this what the digicucks were saying for months?

Whales shaking things up so the newbies get out earlier.
It proves LINK is a good place to be since they are still trying to accumulate.

ERC TOKENS ARE GARBAGE

This.

Yep, now is the time to buy LINK.

Thank me in the morning.

I don't care about FOMO nerds.

it's because of the devs' shitty communication. i've been saying it since presale. they haven't released ANY fucking news since the ico.

i dont know why the retards here dont realize this. if you see whales buying up as the price falls it means there's interest and expectation that the price will pump

sure there are probably some retarded fucking whales but the majority of them aren't going to intentionally give away their earnings if the coin's doomed

LINK will pump huge sometime over the next 10 days

It's called a pump and dump.

>early adopters buy coin, increasing value
>dumb money sees it, says "ITS MOONING BUY BUY BUY", this increases value more
>early adopters sell, decreasing value
>dumb money sees it, says "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING, PINK WOJAKKKKKKK HELP MEEE"

Welcome to crypto.

And it rinses and repeats until price goes 300x

People who hold throughout will be in for a nice surprise

If the devs are saying nothing, there's probably something in the bag.

Sergey is not an idiot.

What news is there to fucking release? Their product is done, and they are presenting it. We already know all of the news.

Partners. And they didn't announce who was part of that $32 million pre-sale, which I believe they're supposed to do.

>If the devs are saying nothing, there's probably something in the bag.
10/10 times it means they have nothing to say. its even worse than making stuff up to cover having nothing to say.

Whales accumulating, and there hasn't been any news. People can't wait two weeks for the presentation, that's like a lifetime for them in crypto.

Whyd they even do a presale if they had a working product and paying customers?

You mean like Jun's skateboard?

they could say something to hype up their product. hell, even an ama on reddit would do wonders. just look at wtc.

My assumption is that their pre-sale buyers are big fish that would run large nodes.

You mean like thai central bank meetings, mcdonalds partnership, government award/endorsement, and partnership with MUFG?
Skateboard is a Veeky Forums meme.

They don't care about marketing when they are presenting at the biggest banking conference in the world.
They have bigger fish to fry my friend

Everyones waiting to see the floor to buy back in.

You know that is Omise and not OmiseGo, they are not the same. Do you even know what MUFG stands for?

Presenting in a tiny room next to the toilets during coffee time on the first day when there are bigger and more important presentations going on.
They dont have center stage...

Its getting to sound like the citibank awards.

>omisego is not omise meme
top kek

wrong

Dumb mother fucker.

lol no, and it becomes worthless like the hundreds of other shitcoins out there.

>omise.co/

>unironically thinking that Omise and OmiseGo are exactly the same and not two separate entities made by the same company

top kek

>ama on reddit
Guaranteed you fucks would raid it and ask questions like "Why are you presenting in the toilets at SIBOS?"

u WOT mate its by the TOILETS

Is this the end of LINK as we know it?

OmiseGo is a hope and dream right now banking on Plasma working. I really hope it does work but let's be honest about what it is.

One of the biggest reasons they got here is because they name dropped plasma, like they drop to name drop x company.

Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful

Thanks for the cheap link!

The order book speaks for itself. Shame that buttrex and other exchanges don't have it 1.2 pre Sibos would be possible