Sudanese Lost Boy AMA

For some basic info I'll greentext it
>I was about 9-10 when I was brought into my village's militia which was a few years into the conflict so let's say 1985-86
>I lived with mostly Muslims and needless to say they were African
>I was involved in the conflict for roughly 2 years give or take
>I remember various battles but can't honestly tell you if I was involved in any major offensive since it was all confusion
>I came to the states in 1990 and they put my birthday as March 3rd
>I studied at ISU for Business, go redbirds.

also pic isn't me, but still proud of them.

did you kill anybody

does anybody ever call you a Sudo-intellectual

Kek of course really should've put that in the list.

As far as I know I've killed a few people, but we never really went out to check bodies. We just looted them and threw them in ditches from time to time. I remember once I accidentally let my first issued AK go off and got a kid a meter ahead of me in the back.

Back when I was in my senior year of highschool I was called that by college scouts.

Got any proof?

What tribe are you from?

That's really cool.

When are you going back?

what were you shooting?

For some reason I read Sudo-intellectual as "Sudan Rebel". Still I was called something along those lines, middle school was tough because I was called "Fake Rambo".

Nope OP is fag and won't deliver.

I'm honestly not too sure. I was back and forth between a """""town""""" and a few villages with family members. For ease I'd say Nuer since that's what I was listed as.

The AK was cool, shooting the kid wasn't. Not because I killed him really, but because I was beat for "killing my brother" and they purposely gave me busted rifles with no stocks or no sights for months.

I've gone back to my old campsite which they just ditched when it stopped working and even went to tour Port Sudan in my freshman year of college. But I'm not going back, my family most likely died in the conflict or were displaced. I have no real ties to Sudan anymore that I would call worthwhile.

Why wouldn't you want to improve your place of birth?

How effective are child soldiers?

Did the officers sexually abuse the children under them?

Religious views?

nigger

Did you watch people get tortured and executed? Describe it for us.

>No family
>No friends
>No cultural bonds

Home is where the heart lies

Did anyone ever rape or molest you while you were there?

>Home is where the heart lies
That's not true.

Because I wouldn't be of much use. I can honestly say I wouldn't be much use to the people since all I have is a business major and barely can speak Arabic or even a lick of my native tongue. Plus I'd probably be removed from government if I tried thanks to my American teaching and ties to the war. I did enough as a child.

>How effective are child soldiers?
Depended on the age and how long. The boys who'd been with the groups long were usually as good as the men, granted they still hadn't gone thru puberty. I was with the youngsters they threw in cheap raids or used in desparate defense.
>Did the officers sexually abuse the children under them?
Yes. I luckily was only forced to touch a man until completion but one of the boys I was sent with was regularly assaulted and as a result never trusted adult men that weren't child soldiers.
>Religious views?
I actually became agnostic. I know there's something but I don't know what.

I watched six boys and women killed for deserting when I was picked up by a pro-rebel detachment.
>we'd just finished a raid against Nuer troops in their encampment
>end up just shooting the dead on the ground for awhile
>found a group of refugees claiming they were civilians
>they stripped them naked and all had bullet wounds/whip marks
>all signs of fighters
>the oldest who was about 26 said we should line them up like a firing squad
>none of us knew what that was
>we learned to fire from a line on real people
>the tallest boys got to shoot the deserters
>the youngest executed was probably 10
>I felt dizzy when watching it because it was the first time watching unarmed die
>I can distinctly remember the tallest girl being shot in the throat and dropping towards my feet
>the youngest ended up getting a bayonet jammed into his face repeatedly thanks to the shooter's gun jamming
>I can't remember much after that due to blacking out on the adereline

My home is here.

Also I'm mobile posting so please be patient. Thank you.

thanks for answering, was the sexual abuse somthing that was semi formalised/ like ritual (ie hazing) or was it just shitbags abusing their power?

What was the strangest or most bizarre experience you had whilst in the milita/fighting?

God bless you my friend.

>The AK was cool, shooting the kid wasn't. Not because I killed him really, but because I was beat
Kill yourself cunt

The abuse was defitely a pedo using his power the wrong way. I remember saying something to another officer along the lines of "are you going to make me touch it too?" and ended up getting transferred to another group

I want to say the weirdest experience was my first time using a recoiless rifle. I was so used to RPGs knocking me back due to the weight or the guns I'd seen in magazines on tanks.

Thank you.

I'm not going to lie saying it's a really inhuman thing to say I didn't care about killing another person and I'm going to defend myself either because I was taught it was wrong. The only thing is if you're going to be angry about it, at least involve the faceless boy in your prayers whenever possible.

Go be a moral fag on Pleddit.

Go cry at the videos of the McDonald's nuggets production line

No he has a right to think that I should kill myself. Don't start a flamewar for no reason.

>wow a child soldier doesn;t have the same moral spectrum as me

Fuck off. He's a fucking sociopathic cunt (if this is even true) and somebody needs to tell him that.

Yeah who could've thought a former child soldier might have an underdeveloped sense of empathy or some psychological abnormalities

It was clearly an accident.

He was speaking about his memories of the event from some decades ago, not his actual feelings on killing someone.

Do you have any good memory of your time there? Camaderie, or maybe a qt you didn't rape or something.
You're fucking retarded

You cunts need to relax. Im just giving my opinion.

I met a few cool kids in both battle and peace. I had a buddy named Ismal who was about 2 years older than me who taught me how to cook on open fire with just a receiver plate. We ended up being separated after a few weeks of fighting because he was being moved in with a group of men.

You're entitled to that opinion entirely. I don't think they saw me defending you.

He just killed niggers, user. It doesn't matter.

Gun bacon... Even if you were Sudanese, that is the most American thing, ever.

Maybe work in a Twinky, somehow.

Googled gun cooking and it was the first image. I've seen the video too, you throw it in the receiver.

Also thanks to everyone who participated in the thread. Gonna go out for some food and come back to my dead thread.

/thread

Awww - good luck.

Good to know the human spirit is durable enough that even a child soldier can be a productive citizen - I mean, outside of the occupation of future warlord.

I know I'd be totally psychotic if I went through that - I had a fairly mild upbringing and ended up fairly psychotic as it is.

Holy fuck I thought that was cloth or something.

Interesting thread. You seem highly intelligent. Do you know what's you IQ is?
Were you much smarter than the others in your homeland? Are there more like you there?

OP here, just got back from going out for my food and ended up sleeping on the couch. I really just have a good vocabulary.

>Do you know what's you IQ is?
Last time was a free IQ test when I was 16 and I got 115, So below average I guess.

>Were you much smarter than the others in your homeland?
I just didn't try running away as much but I never fell too far back from the frontline.

>Are there more like you there?
Yes, but I've lost contact with most of them. I do know though that one they gave the name U.J.,because it was close enough to his native name, became friends with Emmanuel Jal for awhile and gave him a place to sleep.

How was accommodating to life as a kid post war? You mentioned things were difficult but I can't imagine having to handle all that shit and growing up at the same time. I had enough troubles adjusting after Iraq and I was a grown ass man who didn't see hardly a fraction of what you had to go through.

Did you fight alongside or against any whites

>Fuck off. He's a fucking sociopathic cunt (if this is even true) and somebody needs to tell him that.
Maybe you're the one who needs to relax

Holy shit I'm surprised anyone is even still up. I'd thought it would be quiet by now. But this is the last update of the night as it is almost 2 AM at the moment and I have work in 7 hours,

I had put up a direct wall between my emotions and my experiences I'd guess. It was only after spending a few years in America did I rediscover grief and guilt. I wasn't in survival mode anymore.

I remember getting guns from various white men on runs to the port and northern borders, mainly north Indians transporting Pakistani AKs or other reworks. I remember a man with a European accent, I'd call it Czech or maybe Russian.

Also I had seen a white man talking to the President of the government in a photo. It may of been a forgery but I don't know for sure.

Now hopefully this can get archived or be up tomorrow this was honestly interesting.

>my home is here
Unironically warms my heart user, the country's better with you in it

Did you rape any white women?

115 is above average for the US. For africa you are in the top 1%.

How are you able to escape from that shithole and came to US?

t.Mmbato with a hole in his back

pic of your hand and timestamp please so we know you're an authentic niggerino, you seem too comfortable with English

Have you played any of the MGS series?

isnt pic related the same guy that signed NWA? whats your group called?

This, or it's bullshit
Super easy to do, and carries a lot of weight, since actual African Americans are pretty rare in the US, and if he's actually Sudanese he should be super dark skinned.

OP is that picture from the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena? And is the college those guys graduated from called Jones College?

Thank you user, appreciate the kind words.

Spotted the /pol/luck or /b/rat kek

Really? The people who gave me my test didn't make it seem that good.

After being displaced in a camp somewhere in the southern part of the continent I got picked to be sent to my new "family" at 12, which was made up of an older lost boy that was 20, his care taker who was 35-37 and two boys my age. I meddled around in the system for awhile before finally getting placed into a family that kept me until I graduated. I consider those people my parents.

I'm not the darkest niggerino around. I like to think somewhere along the lines I had an great grandmother who had a passionate relationship with an Arab. But we all know that most likely wasn't the case.

Refer to above and also not to draw attention away from the issue you'll have with my shade but:
>actual African Americans are pretty rare in the US

Do you not live in America by chance? Because I've met people from Kenya, Somalia, Uganda and more here if you're talking about people with roots to Africa. Though the problem with that term though is that it's used for both people of African origin and people that descended from Africans.

Rebels With Ammo-tude

I googled Lost Boys and that was the first image. I was on mobile last night so I don't know the story behind the pic.

I played some among the first. I played the recent one and at first was surprised they would make a mission where you had to shoot child soldiers. Not going to lie it took me a half hour to realize I had to knock them out and save them.

Damn Right.

>rebels with Ammo-tude
I like user

Can you give us a greentext of a firefight you were in?

Do you plan to go back to your homeland to help your people?

>LARPing this hard

I'd be more inclined to believe you were a Holocaust survivor who lived through six different gas chambers, fucked Anne Frank in the camp barracks, and were experimented on by Doc Mengele personally

Namefags are to Veeky Forums as fur threads are to /b/.

what are your opinions on northern sudan people?

wtf you are too lightskinned to be from South Sudan. You a goddamn larping liar

I like you be me at 11
>first actual deployment after being swept up in a Pro-Government militia
>was given a fairly new looking G3 rifle with an improvised bipod made of grill bars(only know what it is now thanks to /k/)
>me and roughly a platoon sized group of men and boys are creeping up on a "potential" SPLA outpost in pitch darkness
>our leaders are so confused they don't even know who we're attacking
>me and the younger boys are sticking close to the rear in case of retreat
>we're only about 10-15 yards from the outpost
>it seems to be in our favor 3-1
>the outpost is made out of mostly blown out huts with sheet metal or tarp roofs
>there was chatter in the hut closest to us
>the men heading the platoon were going back and forth on waiting until it was quiet or to run at them
>one of the enemy fighters get out of the hut to pee
>a little bit of light is showing from within, most likely a lamp
>I spot that the hut is holding at least 6 men in that as we were told to step closer
>one of the older boys noticed this and made notice
>the men leading us said that we had to run around and spread out to shoot up the huts
>I ended up being in charge of the huts farthest from our position
>keep in mind a 4" 9' boy is lugging around a full length machinegun
>I brought the two boys closest to my age with me and we set up in a depression in the ground
>I hear the crack of gunfire just as I was about to ask my comrades what was happening
>the whole whole camp erupts in incoming gunfire
>the hut in front had enough time to run out and send some hipfire back out
>me and the other boys immediately aimed towards the black figures whipping around flashing weapons
>I distinctly remember the recoil from the G3 digging into my shoulder fiercely and sending shockwaves all the way through
>eventually all the whizzing and cracking stopped and all was quiet
>my whole body was numb from the experience and adrenaline

You're entitled to your decision in full.

I fought with pro-government and Nuer but that didn't really inspire loyalty since I just wanted to get out of the fight.

Please read the above replies I've made. I was involved with the conflict as a combatant and I came from a village populated with Muslims so we were naturally friendly with the government. Draw what you want from that.

I've already mentioned this once but I'll shorten it:

No, I did enough supporting the war effort. I'm not entitled to help change something I destroyed and abandoned.

That looked really depressive and melodramatic.

So instead of bringing your knowledge back to your homeland to help your people, you'd rather colonize someone else's country because you're "not entitled to help change something [you] destroyed". I'd think the people who destroy a country are most entitled to try to right their wrongs. You don't seem like someone I want in my country and it's regretful you were let in.

Was South Sudan a mistake?

One of the finest threads on Veeky Forums in as long as I can remember.

Thank you very much for sharing your living history with us, OP, I hope that you will one day find inner peace

How the hell did a psychopathic child killer like yourself get into this country...

I'm not going to lie getting this question sort of upsets me so let me get in my feels so you get btfo me later.

I can only speak English fluently anymore because I'd been speaking broken pieces of it in the camps I had to live in to the point it was more natural. I can speak a little Arabic from my time working with government forces but nothing more.

I fought for both sides of the conflict thanks to somewhat kind sergeants and warlords looking for more meat for their grinder. And obviously both sides had people much more loyal to their causes than me and in result did terrible things I was involved with.

I hold no education that would hold a chance in making a true difference in either Sudan or South Sudan. Maybe I could teach business classes.

And I had two choices as a child, assimilate into the US and do my best to leave my past to the past or run away from the camp I was moved from into complete uncertainty since the war was still ongoing when I finally evacuated. If you're gonna be a moralfag at least take a minute and read through all of my replies since this has been a lively, but short thread.

I didn't really know much about the outcome of the war until I was beginning my 20s. I didn't even know that South Sudan was on it's own until I saw on CNN it fell to internal conflict.

I found my peace years ago. I thought it'd be cool to see who really knew something about the war on this board.

Please read:

What the fuck is he going to do? As soon as he tries to do anything, he'll get shot.

Do you associate yourself more or identify more strongly with other Africans, despite your said lack of strong ties to your country of birth?

Thanks for not hosting this on leddit

>I'm not going to lie getting this question sort of upsets me so let me get in my feels so you get btfo me later.
Please ignore the /pol/ posters... They kinda rule the domain, so there'll be a lot of it, and nadda you can do.

Be proud you survived that and manage to make something of yourself, despite all the odds being against you. Edgie kids like these can't hold a candle to that accomplishment, so it's as much trained hatred as jealousy.

Not that I haven't occasionally touted that we shouldn't take in adult males from places of conflict, as they are the only ones with the power to resolve their nation's conflicts - but you were a kid being used and abused by both sides, not some visionary fighting towards a resolution.

Yeah, after things settle down there a bit more, should you manage to amass some wealth and influence, maybe you could do something for them. But meanwhile, you've already overcome more than most people could, and in the end, you're no more indebted to your birthplace than an abused child is to the parents they escaped.

Have you shot guns in the states.

>muh people

kys r*ddit

I identify with other people affected by the conflict and with Americans since I set myself straight here.

Was this sarcasm? Hard to tell in text.

I don't need to be gassed up but thanks.

A few times but it still scared me to fire a weapon surprisingly. I just bought a Romanian AK with saved up cash after not owning a gun for 10 years.

You are legendary OP and I love you for this thread. While I am inclined to agree with those that say there would be some good out of you helping your country of
birth out, I respect your decision to identify with American culture and welcome you as a fellow.

I hope you'll always be able to keep this peace you've found.

You should ask him to fuck your gf

no its unironic. if you posted this on reddit you would get asinine posts like this x100 Youre experiences are far too fascinating for such banality

I value everyone's replies equally until they prove to be shit-tier. Though I do enjoy people just asking and learning rather than just babying me or sympathizing all the same.

My people kill cucks oogabooga

i lurked this thread top to bottom and op is full of shit

sheeit another kadisnky

So you where a child soldier under the arabs? Do you remember who was your leader or the name of your militia?

>I came to the states in 1990 and they put my birthday as March 3rd
You came to the states or where brought/kidnapped? How did they let you in knowing your past?

>I remember various battles but can't honestly tell you if I was involved in any major offensive since it was all confusion

you where what, 12, 13 during most of it? how the hell you can't remember?

>Not because I killed him really, but because I was beat for "killing my brother" and they purposely gave me busted rifles with no stocks or no sights for months.

you do realize the immensity of your fuck up and how light was your punishment, right?

i'm amazed that you speak of it so lightly

>I've gone back to my old campsite which they just ditched when it stopped working and even went to tour Port Sudan in my freshman year of college. But I'm not going back, my family most likely died in the conflict or were displaced. I have no real ties to Sudan anymore that I would call worthwhile.
you should look for your parents

>Yes. I luckily was only forced to touch a man until completion but one of the boys I was sent with was regularly assaulted and as a result never trusted adult men that weren't child soldiers.
the fuck
surprised they weren't killed for being homosexuals. You stayed until thye end right, then you moved out on your own. What did the rest of the army think of this? Surely someone would have wanted to put a bullet on the man's head

>the youngest ended up getting a bayonet just like my liveleak animes
Jesus Christ. Nobody saw anything wrong with this?
And please tell me you see a shirk

>So you where a child soldier under the arabs? Do you remember who was your leader or the name of your militia?
I had a lot of "leaders" while I was all over the place. I can remember a few actually.

>Daamin al Mohammadan
He was a government Lieutenant who taught us how to properly cook food in the field and how to do simple first aid

>Joshua
A christian squad leader who led me when I was picked up by the rebel detachment.

>You came to the states or where brought/kidnapped?
I was brought through educational and aid programs that various rights groups organized.

>How did they let you in knowing your past?
I'm positive you don't know anything about the conflict then which is alright. You may have not been old enough to see it on TV or just didn't pay any attention to it. They were letting ex-child soldiers who didn't show any obvious aggression.

>you do realize the immensity of your fuck up and how light was your punishment, right?
I already addressed this with:
But I'm only telling facts about myself, sorry if it seems I was speaking so lightly as I was only telling you how I felt as a kid.

>how the hell you can't remember?
Read:
and reread OP
I just have no clue if I did anything in major offensives.

>you should look for your parents
It gets harder the longer you wait, if I would've gone looking for my mom just as I went into the camps then I would've had a better chance.

>Surely someone would have wanted to put a bullet on the man's head
Some were punished if they were under Arab control, but from what I've heard from SPLA survivors: it was more common with them.

>Jesus Christ. Nobody saw anything wrong with this?
We had objections, but we couldn't really do much to change it.

>And please tell me you see a shirk
You mean a shrink? Yeah they had me see multiple while I was younger.

This was a late reply due to size and eating.

> I like to think somewhere along the lines I had an great grandmother who had a passionate relationship with an Arab. But we all know that most likely wasn't the case.
It's not impossible at all, Sudan was always a crossroads between blacks and whites - the primary trade route of the Ottomans.

>After being displaced in a camp somewhere in the southern part of the continent I got picked to be sent to my new "family" at 12
So you were essentially kidnapped. Where you ok with it? Like, initially resistant to having some foreigner telling you how to live your life?

And how did the displacement happen? Someone smuggled you out of the camps?

>Because I've met people from Kenya, Somalia, Uganda and more here if you're talking about people with roots to Africa.
He's right, friend. Your everyday dindu is a white-black mutt. You most likely met with other africans because of your upbringing and education - many nationalities block to universities - there's a sharp gap between ghetto trash and black middle class / african foreigners, both educational and cultural.

It's a massive pet peeve in the new world how black Americans have essentially appropriated african culture,

>Rebels With Ammo-tude
quality banter

It's a hard decision you took. Please understand most people in this website and specially this board have issues with ethnic nationalism and see emigration as essentially an act of betrayal. Also most of the site is of sub-20 kids.

Yet I'm honestly surprised you never looked for your family. I think speaks some things about what was going on your head at the time.

You had nothing to come back to when you got displaced? Did you assume your parents were already dead? Were you disconnected between your town / village or just assumed it was destroyed?

Christ, the mere idea terrifies me. No one should have to think that, ever. I don't know what I would do if my home city was gone.

*flock to universities

>I'm positive you don't know anything about the conflict then which is alright.
You are right, I'm 23 and the conflict predates me for some years. What I know about modern African history is mainly thanks to this board. Also I just realized you are really old.

>They were letting ex-child soldiers who didn't show any obvious aggression.
Ah, here's what I wanted to know. I don't mean to attack you, but i'm not fond of the so called human rights organizations that operated in africa. To me, whole humanitarian aids campaigns people pulled on africa was a heap of shit. False heroes pretending to help and doing nothing real.

You were one of the lucky ones. Very few benefited from this.

>leader stuff
i'm surprised. I though "we are X militia and we are proud!" was an important part of everyday routine. Though your leader and group would be drilled into your heads as a form of loyalty training.

It does bring some perspective regarding how the war operated. I always felt central-east african conflicts where less about nationalism and more about personal interests

>It gets harder the longer you wait
Do you have any org suppoert regarding finding relatives, or their helps only extends/extended to you?

And how hard would it be? It's a matter of not being able to remember where or a matter of not having any potential contacts?

>We had objections, but we couldn't really do much to change it.
I may be guessing here, but I don't think a fully trained military man would allow that kind of displays.

I assume the ones who allow this were put in charge for being the biggest maniac with a gun around, which is never a good thing. How many of your superiors had actual military backgrounds

>Where you ok with it? Like, initially resistant to having some foreigner telling you how to live your life?
Honestly I was confused more or less. Too much culture.

>And how did the displacement happen?
I was brought into a camp through UN workers who were working with the local population.

>It's a massive pet peeve in the new world how black Americans have essentially appropriated african culture

It's honestly okay. I mean whats wrong with wanting to get in touch with your ancestry? Not trying to make this a race thing but everyone does it. Whites, Blacks, Arabs, Asians, Hispanics, Natives; everyone just wants to know themselves.

>You had nothing to come back to when you got displaced?
I dunno, I never learned the name of the places I lived in since I was more invested in making friends.

>Did you assume your parents were already dead?
My father was split up from me during the war and my mother had abandoned us so ye.

>Were you disconnected between your town / village or just assumed it was destroyed?
My village I know as swept clean of men due to the militia. My town I have no clue since I didn't know where it was on the map.

Yeah I am pretty old but I started using Veeky Forums in 2006 when I was getting into playing video games. But I feel a lot younger, I'd give myself the age of maybe 37 in physical.

>Do you have any org suppoert regarding finding relatives
I did when I was 20 but I was so obsessed about being an American I decided not to take it.

>And how hard would it be?
Imagine Over 50,000 undocumented refugees with similar names and having to pick through them?

>How many of your superiors had actual military backgrounds
None. We got support from militaries and armed factions but not any real military. It honestly was who decided to make the group or someone who was appointed by the leader to take charge.

What parts of burgerstan have you lived in?

What parts do you like the best?

>burgerstan
My sides

>What parts of burgerstan have you lived in?
Mostly in the midwest, I went to California and New York on school vacations and whatnot.

>What parts do you like the best?
I hated living in Wisconsin when I was younger due to the snow but I liked everything really. Past middle school I was finally able to get out of remedial classes and special ed and went to become a normal kid.

I'm going to do a few more replies before I head off early for the night. I have work tomorrow.

1. Did warlords give their child soldiers drugs in order to hype them up in battle? Did you ever try it and if so what was it like?
2. In your opinion what faction seemed the most organized and combat effective in the war?
3. What is your job if I may ask? Just curious.
4. Did you ever visit U Wisconsin? That's where I'm at rn.

>What I know about modern African history is mainly thanks to this board
oh boy

Do you want to live somewhere with a similar climate to Sudan, or are you a midwesterner now.

>I mean whats wrong with wanting to get in touch with your ancestry?
most of them have no idea where their skin comes from, or a seriously deluded about it

To most people it's grating have this foreigners with no real relation to your kind shouting "I'M YOUR OF YOURS!" and then get offended about some random shit because your cultures are nothing alike.

Both US born whites and blacks are guilty of this. Gringos have a serious problem with obsessing over ancestry

Oh this is an interesting set of questions, plus my first real current day question if I remember correctly.

>Did warlords give their child soldiers drugs in order to hype them up in battle? Did you ever try it and if so what was it like?
Thanks to our friends in the Eastern Bloc we were able to get a hold of a lot of vodka and cigarettes on either side. Back when I was with the SPLA our equivalent to a Lieutenant would give some of the men and boys big swigs of it going into combat or during a stalemate to ease their nerves. I was given a cigarette once with a small pro-rebel squad but it made me throw up due to upsetting my stomach,

>In your opinion what faction seemed the most organized and combat effective in the war?
The government no doubt. They had everything a national military should have.

>What is your job if I may ask? Just curious
I'm an accountant for a medium sized law firm specializing insurance issues.

>Did you ever visit U Wisconsin? That's where I'm at rn.
No but I have been to Madison before.

>Do you want to live somewhere with a similar climate to Sudan, or are you a midwesterner now.
As I get older dealing with the cold isn't as easy or fun. I'm thinking about retiring and moving to Texas or Arizona just for the ability to try out new things.

He knows too much. Remove him from this board immediately.

That's just a problem with humanity itself. We just like to fight and argue over the littlest things.

Did you ever get air support?

Did you ever interact with Janjaweed?

I'm interested about what you think about "friends in the Eastern Bloc"
What do you think of slavs and their fetish for getting money in exchange for weapons/supplies?
You said the guy might have been Czech and i know Czech was arming or supporting various small countries, did Czech have anything to do with Sudan?
What do you think of the Tyrone guy who says funny things, do you sound like him?
What do you think would have happened to you if you stayed in the conflict?
Do you like guns? (you said you went on /k/)

BTW great thread

As a south american new worlder, this doesn't happen at all

>Yeah I am pretty old but I started using Veeky Forums in 2006 when
Ah, a man of culture I see.

>As I get older dealing with the cold isn't as easy or fun.

Is this a serious concern black people have? I'm a med so i'm used to freezing my ass then sweating bullets

Either way, this was a great thread. We rarely can talk about this topics without dumb kids shitting all over it. Thanks mate.