I sold my link. I gave into it. I bought at around 45 cents and just 4000 link for a measly 30 cents. I couldn't sleep...

I sold my link. I gave into it. I bought at around 45 cents and just 4000 link for a measly 30 cents. I couldn't sleep. I feel sick I can't believe I've been played by biz yet again. Between Link and Omg I'm starting to forget about the whole HODL XD JUST DELETE BLOCKFOLIO AND COME BACK IN A FEW MONTHS HEHE.

TRADE YOUR PROFITS WHILE THEY ARE STILL FUCKING PROFITABLE

You fool

Why is he a fool? Faggots saying you shouldn't hold but sell once it hits $2 USD....which how do you kno? Do you just constantly monitor the exchanges? How are speed traders not a greater advantage?

Good. You could have lost more.

Only buy coins with extreme fundamentals and clear industry use cases like WTC. If coins subreddit sub count is exploding, it's a good sign too.

Right now there are literally no good buys among new coins. Just buy something established and wait for a new low marketcap coin with good team and obvious use cases. Dont fall for biz messengers or coins like link with amateur devs

>I can't believe I've been played by biz yet again.
You played yourself you utter spastic

I bought in high. Sold with 3% loss.
Then bought back into it again halfway. And sold it in a short bump with like 5% profit.
And now I'm going back in again.

Went pretty smooth for me.

i bought at 17 cents and im never fucking selling

I bought in at 15c, 31c and 43c
holding long term

>this fucking level
I remember me and my neighbour, who was 2 years older than me and more skilled a vidya, staying up at a sleep over trying this mission over and over.Good times.

Buy high, sell low. Classic Veeky Forums

You didn't hold you traded and took a lose so you had the ability to take a profit. I fell for the HODL meme shit that happened here. From now on I do as you do profits and loses are taken so I can have an advantage because holding is disadvantageous

buy high sell low, i'm proud of you! don't hang yourself after sibos.

>bought LINK at ICO
>don't even think about moving it to an exchange
>getting ready to buy the dip when the autist do the predictable "le buy the rumor sell the news" meme
>will become a millionaire this time next year

feels good mang

Another buy high sell low idiot. I thought it was just a hilarious meme but these guys practice what they preach.

would you rather me hold onto a coin that can be dumped like the thousands of others before it?

I sold some of my Link to get into the Elixir madness but still holding most of it to see what happens end of month.

did you do any research on this coin, or did you just buy because presalers were orgasming about their gains?

Thank you, we need more people like you or else pump and dumps would go extinct

HAHAHAHA OP you fucking idiot, good riddance

same here, these niggers have hands so weak they're selling not even two weeks after ICO and it's still 3x.

this

> link is not well known outside of Veeky Forums
> link has one single event for it and nothing else so far
> biz anons are well known for adhd and will dump on oct 16

you brought link at 45 cents that literally the ATH and your mad wtf.

Both strategies should work, but it depends on how long you wish to keep a coin.

I don't hold alt coins for the long term. And I do not intend to keep the coin until the conference.
I fear that if it would collide with the ETH update, which will crash all alt coin markets, then there is no way of telling what link will do on the short term.

But the market will stabilize afterwards again and for long term holders the coin looks very promising to me.
It's has useful technology, a big name vaguely attached to it and it hasn't hit the other exchanges yet. It has a huge edge over coins with a similar market cap. So profits are highly likely.

I find it ridiculous that it's still below coins without any use cases or with very specific use cases, like serving as ingame currency. Such coins have no reason to exist and still have a higher market cap than link.

Also, I never invest in anything I don't understand. You shouldn't either.
The opinions of others are useful if you can recreate their logic. But if it doesn't sound logical to you then you can just disregard their opinion.

>normies making youtube videos about chainlink
>1200 subreddit users
>only one event
Lmao, what does WTC have that's so much better than Link?
>lol guys we won some irrelevant ching chong competition
>pumps 100%
WTC can't come close to ChainLink's use cases and the crowd they're working with

ITT people that panic sold

Meant to also quote

But there is no date for the ETH update yet. So maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, as that update might as well come in december or next year.