Request Network

Ok anons.

What do you think about the long term potential?

It has the potential to replace PayPal

ALL IN BABY
ROCKET SHIP
5xxxxxx

that feel when you only have one registration

oh how i wish i was a pajeet with a huge family

Let me in. Anybody not participating?

Right. The potential is there. I like that Y combinator is backing them
Sounds a bit too low huh?

Already in the presale + 5 accounts for the open sale

/comfy/

This project has many different applications, and payment processing just one of them. Would recommend anyone interested check out their medium page (just google 'blog request network') for more information.

Personally I think their biggest advantages are in the applications to auditing, accounting and invoicing, where they most definitely have first mover advantage. If they can succeed in just those niches they will provide a significant advantage over traditional, paper and labor-intensive ways of managing those processes and I could see it being great for the token price over the long term.

They're also the first Y-combinator blockchain-oriented startup which is a huge deal. That combined with the face that they're backed by ING bank (bigges Dutch bank) means that they will hopefully have an easier time making connections and hopefully getting trials with big corporations.

So ultimately I think this token is gurranteed to be great short-term (pick it up on ED if you're not in on the ICO, before it hits the big exchanges), and has decent long-term potential due to their first-mover advantage in some of the niches that they're targeting, and their backing.

me too, oh well at least thats 1 more than a couple tens of thousands trying to get in

*guaranteed, and *fact, whoops

wow, nice job user

we need to ramp up the shilling towards the ICO and then dump this shit hard on ED a week afterwards.

p a j e e t

lmao why dump on ED when you can dump at 5x when it eventually gets listed on binance? all we have to do is nag steve_bnb on slack. we did it with chanlink as well and it went through.

Cope harder

what am i supposed to be coping over?

They've also been working on moneytis for years before pivoting to request during yc. Can't wait for the pink wojaks and coping fud from biztards missing out on another moon mission.

what is presale discount?

Only 20%

agree, dumping on binance way more fun :D

When was this fucking presale?

Long time ago bro. Cannot tell you the exact date.

here's the plan to do a chainlink 2.0
>accumulate on ED
>try to get listed on binance
>wait a few days
>make a post on reddit but don't make it look like a shill post. put as much real information about the coin as possible. don't forget to link to it on biz so we can make hype comments/upvote.
>dump on the normies at 5x

lel, /bizfag homies rock

Not that long ago. Presale was two weeks ago. They do zero marketing and their slack was only around 1k when they announced the presale. It wasn't a chainlink clusterfuck of a presale though. They were very selective on who they allowed into the presale. The goal was to find strategic partnerships and not speculators.

I run an ecommerce business and I would seriously use request for not only customer payments and invoicing, but eventually I hope to use it to pay my suppliers overseas with it as well. The invoicing and auditing will already save my business a ton of time and money.

kek you made my day

The fact you can't just pull your pants down and shit while taking a walk.

this guy sold his links

yes, i sold everything at 4x. now i'm just waiting for request and get another 4-5x. that would make my total 16-20x. that's easier than waiting with uncertainty on chainlink until the sibos event where it might go 5x.

Got whitelisted emails for sale, 0.5 ETH each

email me: [email protected]