Name one(1) thing he did wrong

Name one(1) thing he did wrong

Executing Al-Sadek Hamed Al-Shuwehdy, allowing the Abu Salim prison massacre to happen.

He needed a haircut. He got finally one.

Trusted Hillary

flipping out during arab spring

got in the way of based Obama

plastic surgery

More like, he got in the way of the French wanting to keep their shekels in wide circulation throughout the region by attempting to create a new localized currency, and Obama being the total European cockslave he is, graciously beckoned at the call of his European masters and bombed a relatively stable country to high hell despite it serving absolutely no interests to American broad strategy in the Middle East.

Not developing weapons of mass destruction.
also this

Die

He was taken down by the Jews

He was taken down by the French and the British

gave up his chemical weapons :(

why the fuckk did you have to make me sad user man fuck you

What's the difference?

Trying to turn a meme country into an actual nation

ummm.....bombed an airliner and some german disco?

Invaded too many countries

Messed with Chad

Why was he so fucking based? I should be hating him for ruling like an authoritarian ruler, but damn, tfw he's gone forever.

He had hundreds of sex slaves.

>he got in the way of the French wanting to keep their shekels in wide circulation throughout the region by attempting to create a new localized currency
Except that's fucking retarded, why does no one on Veeky Forums have even the most basic economic knowledge? What was he going to back this new currency with? From what I hear supposedly he wanted to create a new currency backed by gold reserves which made the French freak out. Except in reality the Lebanese pound is also backed by gold and nobody gives two shits about it. Nor is the 143 tons of gold and silver he actually had remotely sufficient for such a task. Puny Lebanon with its 4.5 million people and a GDP half the size of Libya has over 280 metric tons of gold alone, and that isn't even sufficient for its currency needs.

There's way more gold in JP Morgan's London gold vaults than a mere 143 metric tons of gold and silver in Libya. 143 tons of gold is only worth about 5.6 billion dollars, a pathetic amount to back a new currency with.

He demanded my country to split in 3 parts and be distributed to our neighbors. So fuck him.

Curious, what country are you from? He thought that about a lot of places.

That was pretty hilarious actually.

His family seems to be even more fucked up.

Too bad, he still did nothing wrong. You're country is probably a shithole anyway.

I wouldn't call Switzerland a shithole to be honest, since we are one of the richest countries on earth.

>A few weeks ago, Gaddafi submitted a proposal to the U.N. to abolish Switzerland and divide it up along linguistic lines, giving parts of the country to Germany, France and Italy.
Is this what did him in? Do the Mountain Jews really have this much control?

wtf i love kadafi now

His son was arrested in Geneva. He was accused of assaulting his servants at a hotel.

He rocked the boat too much and then got rid of his WMD's before trying to move over to a gold backed currency

He broke the 25 year rule and posted a /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums

Between the French, British, and the Jews or between the French and the Jews or the British and the Jews or the British and French?

>tries to stop immigrants entering Europe, saying he doesn't want Europe to be blackened
>stabbed in the ass

Perfidious Pierre

He looks Puerto Rican. Did he have a black grandmother or something?

Ricans

That one MONUMENTAL FUCKUP that ultimately started the Libyan Civil War.
>DUDE MY BIBOL LOVE ME. LOOK I WILL GIVE EVERYONE WEAPONS TO DEFEND MY REGIME.
>Loses half of Libya in one fucking night.

He disarmed.
Also probably murdered Musa al-Sadr

Lose against Chad

>Except that's fucking retarded

Here is the simple point you are missing. French foreign policy for the last century or so has consistently been pants on head retarded. It’s literally “ADHD and inferiority complex: The country”

They regularly dive blindly in to conflicts like Vietnam and Libya to desperately hold on to what little parts of their foreign empire they still have left just so they can puff out their chests and pretend they’re a big boy, and then when they’re clearly in over their heads, beg the Americans and Brits to come help, abandon all responsibility for the aftermath, and pin it on those evil enternal anglos and Jews.

No doubt about that, but that conspiracy theorist user got the reasoning for the retardation wrong. Sarkozy has thousands of economists and advisors on speed dial who could tell him that simple fact. He didn't give two shits about a gold backed currency. No one did.

The French intervention was to maintain their sphere of influence in Africa because pride and because ideology. It was not conducted for any economic purpose. France spent about $400 million on the war plus another $600 million in aid to the new government. And then you have to take into account all the indirect costs such as the refugees that Libya once stopped, how many billions of euros per year the EU is paying Turkey and Italy for handling them, how many billions in increased naval patrols, in cost to social services, etc. The war in Libya was profitable for literally no nation.

Sarkozy did not go to war for profit, he went to war to maintain French influence in Africa and to end a bloody civil war.

Trust that snake Tony Blair

>want to make a better country for your people and actually help them
>US backed coup has your own people shoving a knife up your ass because you weren't a US cuck

America was a mistake.

Failing to develop WMDs, failing in all his military adventures, not diversifying his economy, repeatedly pissing off all his neighbours, etc, etc, etc.

Honestly, I don't understand the obsession with him. He clearly wasn't a total moron and made good predictions about future events, but wasn't terribly competent overall.

He didn't do that, some random guys who happened to be from Libya did

This.

Gaddaffi was a diplomatic clusterfuck.

It has always been an in thing in Veeky Forums to pick a dictator and call him "misunderstood" or "good."

1) Fight Chad
2) call in Nigerian mercenaries to kill his own people

What's a good book to read on Qaddafi and Libya? I feel like I don't know all that much about him.

He had a bunch of harem girls in military cosplay as his palace guard instead of actual hardcore mercenaries who would have massacred the crowd of civilians instead of fleeing and leaving him to be raped to death.

He has oil and water to back it.
Its not like he would made his gold currency its that he would trade his oil for gold based currency.
You cannot print gold(yet).

He trust West and disarm.

>forgetting the giant chunk of black in Ricans
>implying Gadaffi was an actual Arab and not Berber master (sand) race

Invaded Chad

>He has oil and water to back it.
1. Libya's oil reserves prior to the civil war were about 46.4 million barrels, which in median 2011 prices ($111.26 per barrel) equates to about $5.16 billion, even less than Libya's gold reserves and not enough to create a currency. He had nothing to back a currency, period.
2. You can't back a currency with fucking water you loon.

Fuck you neocon piece of shit, Gaddaffi was a strong arab leader who stood up for Africa against the French and British colonizers who forced him out

>Oil reserves in Libya are the largest in Africa and among the ten largest globally[1] with 46.4 billion barrels (7.38×109 m3) as of 2010. Oil production was 1.65 million barrels per day (262×103 m3/d) as of 2010, giving Libya 77 years of reserves at current production rates if no new reserves were to be found.[2] Libya is considered a highly attractive oil area due to its low cost of oil production (as low as $1 per barrel at some fields in 2002),[3] low sulfur content, being classified as "sweet crude" and in its proximity to European markets.
1.46,4 BILLION not million, you know there its difference like one is 1000x more than other
2.Not yet but soon.

>Not yet but soon.

We truly are living in the darkest timeline.

Planting his fucking massive tent in the Élysée Palace garden for weeks.
No wonder Sarkozy wanted him dead.

He just want similar tent but could not afford one so he decide to steal it.

Didn't develop nukes

I don't know about the brits but in France the one who pushed for war in Lybia happen to be jews.

>despite it serving absolutely no interests to American broad strategy in the Middle East
chaos is a ladder
If you can't be number one by growing stronger anymore, you can still try to weaken everyone else so that you stay number one.

Why not a joint interest of the Frenc and America? Not like Qaddafi wasn't threatening the petrodollar system by wanting a gold-based currency to trade oil in. reminder that any time someone wanted to mess with the petrodollar, suddenly regime change became imminent. It happened to Saddam too, his mistake was he thought he could trade oil for Euro. The US thought otherwise however.

how is that wrong
he was simply demonstrating his superior masculinity
Wh*Tes wouldn't understand

>fail to have any friends except some sub-saharan african nations
>wonder why you can get destroyed so easily

he flipped off other arab leaders who were lackeys to the US
he was too headstrong/anti-American instead of quietly playing his cards
he chimped out in chad
he didn't develop nukes

He was handsome before, he just looked so damn weird after the surgery