Whats become of "Satoshi's Vision"? lol

anybody still have any hope for this failed shitcoin? Even with the most recent pop in hashrate, the market didn't give a shit about this useless crap.

Muh sashimi's vision

satoshi is fucking dead who gives a shit about his vision. blockchain is gonna stay but bitcoin is a piece of shit at this point.

Did you make this numbers and triangles manually or is this an option somewhere?

those are just the indicators im using
they are free to use on the site and are named on the left
vol*
TD Sequential
MACD
RSI

ill call bullshit on this one
i actually can use it (and i do) and its been doing fantastic
learn how to look up the mempool size and pay
not ass rape frees (its not fucking rocket science) and yer golden, pony boy

are there no bcash fans left?

bitcoin is digital gold, not digital money. if ltc transactions are faster and cheaper use ltc. you cam atomic swap them with lightning so whats the point of buying shit with btc? fucking retarded to pay more for slower transactions just because "muh altcoins lol"

there is bitcoin (gold) and litecoin (cash) and eth (oil). you dont need any other coins. monero maybe if youre a druggie on the dark net

>So the plan goes like this, goys:
>First, we force a split and tell everyone that it's for their own good.
>Once the split happens, everyone will thanks us for the free money. That's when we dump everything on the dupes.
>At least 10% will follow the split, buying all of our shitcoins at premium prices. Then they'll hold our bags until the sun burns out.
>Meanwhile, we've created magic internet money out of thin air. It's the perfect plan!

"Muh flippening."

Just a reminder to any newfags, anyone "holding" BTC is a shill or cuck. Next year it will cost $1000 in transaction fees to send 1 transaction on the main chain. Bitcoin Cash will remain incredibly low for transaction fees. Bitcoin will die during this next hardfork. Don't get dumped on. Segregated Witness is a scam and a literal virus uploaded to the blockchain in an attempt to suppresss, kill or control Bitcoin (or all 3). Don't fall for this shit.

Also, don't trust anyone who knows what they're doing in the stock market, they're all nocoiners who seem to all of a sudden understand and believe in Bitcoin after years of shitting on it lol. It's pretty hilarious. Only interested when a 0 is added to the price.

I'm not kidding when I say that watching the decline of BCH makes me happy.

You forgot to post an anime pic.

same. i'm tired of this shit

How many time are you going to post to bump your shitty agenda? You know that every bump exposed your thread via my post right? All of the information is laid out for anyone viewing to assess now. Blockstream's shitcoin will die as it deserves to. No one will trust sidechains that are centralized ever. Kill yourself.

What are you even talking about? Paranoia?

>Hurr Durr shitty Bcash needs to die xd!!! wait, how do sidechains work again????

Nobody we say here matters anyway but you seem to get agitated easily.
Go to a psychiatrist. :)

You know that people can point you out as a shill from a fucking mile away right? Let me educate you since your boss, who I'm sure thinks you're an incompetent fuck as well, probably shits on your 24/7. Stop using punctuation in an attempt to be witty, you're not fucking tweeting, you're not on fucking twitter, you're on Veeky Forums.

>Nobody we say here matters anyway

hi pajeet, learn to fucking english a bit more?

Segregated Witness pushes you off of the MAIN BLOCKCHAIN and forces you onto SIDECHAINS that are CENTRALIZED and CONTROLLED BY BLOCKSTREAM.

Don't fall for these shitty fucking shills. I guarantee this is the same poster as OP. Ironic that he fucking disappears and here we have sIYfQ6g1-cuck coming in to save the day.

Kill yourself, or at least learn to fucking shill you braindead piece of shit.

>tfw your tricks have fooled the goyim once again.

I hope you are just pretending. At first, I laughed but you seem to really believe that "shilling" actually exists. That people will sell/buy BCH because some random fuck on biz told them that its shit/great. That's pretty sad desu. Not that I cannot understand you. I would be on edge too if my investments would lose value each day (measured in BTC and in dollar). Maybe, you should just get out of crypto completely and live an honest and simple life before you lose your last bit of sanity.

>all caps on arbitrary words to give that sentimental edge
>no idea whatsoever about how bitcoin works and what segwit is

Kys idiot. Go back to whichever cesspool of stupidity you came from (leddit/zerohedge/whatever).

6/10 fud would believe again

Thanks for replying, fucktards! Might want to make a new thread to shill in with the truth on the matter not exposed. Or maybe I can go post there as well :-)

Wait, you were just trolling all the time? Fuck you, I thought you are serious. I feel better now, but it has been a while since I fell for a troll. GJ :)

how to inflate a deflationary currency, what will (((they))) think of next

Isn't that shit gonna moon hard after a fuck-ton of hashing power goes to it when BTC hardforks again?

Why would any hash power divert from core to BCH?
Why wouldn't that hash power just pick one branch of the fork?
Legit question.

BCC have no support at that area. I would not be surprised If tomorrow BCC drops 40%

Is this the official laugh at Roger Ver thread?

Also, should I put my money in bitcoin or bitcoin classic after the next hardfork?

Rover Ver and Jihan Wu are the support. They surely will try once more to pump their miner coin at some point.

segwit 1x

DELET!
STILL ACCUMULATING

> Doesn't realize that when he laughs at Roger Ver he laughs at the Bogs.