The real pump is about to begin

Hope you fuelled up at the last pit stop before moon mission, goys. We're not dropping any lower. Strap in - shit is about to get turbulent!

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/gifs/3ov9k9PLy3ucS1aACY
mining.com/meteorites-heading-to-earth-may-contain-trillions-of-diamonds/
forum.ethereum.org/discussion/1518/ether-unit-converter-wei-finney-szabo-btc
youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ripple 2.0

My penis is ready

The fuck you talking about OP?

Please keep falling until Saturday

scooped a bunch at .32 :) feels good

If it keeps falling until Saturday this coin will be ruined. Don't be stupid and buy now.

>

giphy.com/gifs/3ov9k9PLy3ucS1aACY

>We're not dropping any lower
5.5k sats. We keep telling you.

Sorry but this thing isn’t going up til it’s either added on a real exchange or news from devs. Otherwise it’s staying at its current price or dropping to 0.28

it's climbing as we speak

Holy shit OP you was right, LINK is blasting off

LINK is climbing guys.. could this be it?

I'm new to crypto and lost 50% of portfolio right away. Despite that I would say the link PnD gave me a good idea on how manipulation works now, lesson learnt I guess?

Fingers crossed for a steady increase this week.

ima pump ya mama
if you know what I mean

HABBEDING

deluded linkies

It's gonna be range bound until a few days before SIBOS.

>yfw SWIFT is adapting to new technology (see sibos) whereas ripple is trying its hardest to get a slice of the sweet sweet bankers' pie (see holding their convention during the same time as sibos, free registration, baiting people with Bernanke speaking)

O I am laffin

PLEASE!!! ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT MONEY ANYMORE ITS ABOUT HONOR

a lesson for Veeky Forums noobs. i got out of link at 43 cents or something as i saw the volume leaving and the coin dropping. if the volume goes, the pump is over. right now youre seing a low volume rise which usually means its just a dead cat bounce / bull trap. you'll buy into at 8000 sat and then end up holding a bag at 6500 satoshi. educate yourselves.

HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY GOING UP
I'm ready for the moon

How do you monitor volume pls? Is there a way of viewing it on a chart like the price by 24h, week, etc?

Volume is usually displayed as a bar chart under the price chart

Yes, it's integrated into the Binance chart. See those bars at the bottom?

Thanks guys. Looking at the graph the volume drops off steeply on a few occasions without any noticeable build-up/down. How do you predict it, following news, etc, and just a case of monitoring it day-to-day?

Ripple is desperate and shit to the core.

I unironically made a nice profit from this drop.

moon time

F for all who sold the bottom. This was whale manipulation 101

WHAT THE FUCK I SOLD AT 6800 BIZ YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO 5K YOU SAID THE FUCKING CONFERENCE WAS NEX TO THE TOILETS I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER WHAT THE FUCK?

Praise be to kek
F

Wasnt the target 5500 sats? I sold at 7400 hoping to buy back a much larger stack.

Veeky Forums y u do dis

HA HA

this is why you never will be a whale. never sell the support without confirmed reversal

Lesson learned buy and sell in increments as it drops and rises so you get a nice average

lol

>flushes toilet

i-it will surely m-moon w-when sibos comes? r-right?

Binance is the best exchange on the market right now

Fake image

>floor 2 mens bathroom

kek, is this real?

Same here. Panic sold and fell for the first FUD but now I know better. Lost a few hundred dollars but I still have some link and my goal now is to break even. This has been a great learning experience. If there are any noob who haven't learned from this, they deserve to be poor forever.

No.
The room isn't even next to the bathroom.

why the FUCK do you even trade with 50% of your portfolio

If he just started thats like $400 lol

>Sold the literal bottom
>Not at 10k
>Not at 9k
>Not at 8k
You sold at 7 point fucking 4 k sats
good grief

diversifying when you have

strapped in and ready to go. Bags are starting to feel less heavy already

This coin isn't in a dead cat bounce.
Volume dropped and some people sold because it became overbought on StochRSI which has been an accurate indicator so far, but I don't trust it after a large dip like we saw last night so I'm not selling.

day traded all of yesterday feels good man

>get rekt is worse

I bought a bunch of this shit with some ETH back when they were on Ethdelta.

Now they're on Binance but its traded with BTC.

How the fuck am i supposed to keep track of all these metrics and still have a fiat understanding about what the fuck is happening.

wtf? binance has eth/link pair too, you retard.

Staring at the numbers long enough and having to convert shit 1000x a day will give you a sense for it. It's a lot easier when you just convert everything to sats though.

I think volume is a bit lower than BTC but it beats ED any day.

By not being a brainlet?

This. You get used to it so fast, once you start thinking in sats/wei

pump is done
you know what happens next

Biggest shitcoin with 500 million supply.

Sell if you own this shit and never buy.

All bag holders here wanting to sell their shitcoins to poorfags.

Always remember a diamond has value because there are not so many of them.

>wei

nani?

>Not being Wei master race
>muh benevolence
>Spikes son
Shu cucks I tell ya.

Is diamond going to be used in the world's largest interbank connection service?

Lol, you know there's a probability that a meteor, consisting of pure compressed carbon, could hit the earth at any time? Supply is not fixed.

>mining.com/meteorites-heading-to-earth-may-contain-trillions-of-diamonds/

Cao cao cuck spotted

Newb here,
how do you visualize all that data from binance to determine all those fancy TA lines?

forum.ethereum.org/discussion/1518/ether-unit-converter-wei-finney-szabo-btc

You would get the same results throwing soggy tea leaves at a wall

like this

average Veeky Forumstard right here

Good lord
I think I can build my own rocket if I create a site, where this shit will be automated.

They found an actual pic of the conference room:

At least TA can save me from selling too low or buying too high, like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

I ain't gonna lie, I use TA. I use Bollinger bands and RSI, but I also understand that they aren't always correct. I lost a fair bit of money buying the bottom Bollinger band when I first started trading

Meh,it'll dip under 7k again at some point before SIBOS. I reckon w'll start seeing the heavy upgrowth from Octobr 10th onwards when FOMO starts kicking in. Until thn we are at the mercy of the whales and they are hardly done accumulating. We'll prob see 9k sats agin in a day and then plunge down to sub 7k over the next few days, wit

weirdly this. Who would have thought, I guess being based in HK makes you untouchable

plus their devs actually listen to people's coin request(example chainlink). unlike fucking bittrex that adds a literal who shitcoin after 3 months.

ive jacked to sara underwood more times than i can count

Whats the gas recommendation for ED today? I'm using 27 and buys are pending for over 20min.

I used 20 gwei for a withdrawal and it’s been pending for over 2 hours.

I thought ethereum was supposed to be faster than bitcoin.

Use 60

I feel sorry for everyone how massively undervalued this coin is

I just sold my 6k stack at .30 cents

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON I THOUGHT WE WERE CRASHING

I'd give her my halfdome.

you should't sell, only buy more when it dips

Moon Mission to 60 cents incoming

I need at least 64 to redeem my sin of noob-trading

are you fucking kidding me? i thought the .45 cents was the ath and its being dumped. Isn't this what happened with 0x project?

ah the biz special. now all you have to do is buy back at 124k finny and the cycle will be complete.

Wei is the sats equivalent for Eth

You should have waited

wtf are you even talking about this coin was crashing you guys said 45 was the fucking ceiling and it was goina dump below ico.

I know... now
Guess, if I'm not broke after this LINK trollercoaster, I'll buy monetha or kyber and WAIT

Just loaded back up at 120-125mm wei on Etherdelta. Thanks for selling me your bags fags.

It has always been below ico.
50c is its ICO price

Unironically this. Thanks for the EZ moon mission Veeky Forums

>not buying your main stack at 5k Wei in Ed if you didn't make it to the ICO

>Inb4 not getting whitelisted

have you ever heard of do the opposite of biz? Are you new?

pink wojaks=buy
green wojaks=sell