How to 5x your blockfolio

Enjincoin starts at 25M marketcap which will be top 50 in less than a month. That's at least 5x.

1. participate in ICO or buy when it hits exchange (will hit once ICO is over, already confirmed with popular exchanges).

2. Just less than 1 month.

3. 5x

4 (optional). Wait midterm

?????

5. Rich as fuck. (1B market cap 40x)

Proof enjincoin is the best gaming coin:

blog.icotracker.org/top-10-gaming-cryptocurrencies-ico/

19 million users:

enjin.com/communities

What ethtrader thinks:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/74019y/enjincoin/

You don't need to live a cuck life.

>reddit spacing
Nice just bought 100 gallons of bleach for you

enjin is one of those annoying platforms that has no real permanent customers and most of its userbase is chinese/SEA
nobody cares bout this shit
25m ok that's fine but beyond the market cap and the shiny graphics on their site it's a total junk project

Thank you.

Le tip for you.

> Claiming to know better than reddit

Fool.

The paypal accounts for all the popular minecraft communities says otherwise.

enjin is nothing but a fucking webhosting company for wow guilds, why the fuck would they be able to sell thei idea to big game companys? also ppl that got into the pre-sale got a massive discount so it will dump under ico prices when they release the token

You can FUD anything on short notice, right?

must be retarded if u invest in this

>minecraft is big
>therefore ...
lol you're gonna have to try harder than that
sage.

> why the fuck would they be able to sell thei idea to big game companys?

They aren't going to do this, did you even check the whitepaper?

the only ones that will be shilling this coins is whales that bought in for 10x lower than what the rest of us plebs have to pay.

presales are the new icos now like the guy said on leddit
definitely wont participate in the crowdsale

Minecraft is one of the most popular video games in the world, with over 55 million monthly players .

In addition: The Unity game engine has a combined 770 million users across all games, and 34% of top 1000 free mobile games are made with Unity.

Safest is to buy after selloff on exchange.

>Minecraft is one of the most popular video games in the world, with over 55 million monthly players .
>In addition: The Unity game engine has a combined 770 million users across all games, and 34% of top 1000 free mobile games are made with Unity.
And neither of these have any bearing on anything whatsoever, step up your shill game or get the fuck out

nice just sent 100 ETH , my last college savings but easily worth it for 500 ETH !

microtransactions are fucking gold mine bro, why would big companys give a way all that revenue to enjin

Because they aren't. As I said. check the whitepaper. Look into how enjin communities works bro.

Example for minecraft plugin:

server owner uses enjin plugin, the users buy diamonds, user permissions or whatever they'll receive ingame bro.

presale had up to 50% bonus, price so it's expected that price will go down after it hits exchange, but not 10x. That would be absurd.

Fucker.

owo what's this?

I'm ready OP