Blackmoon BMC

h-hello?

You got the email too huh

Hi.

FINALLY
WE $5 BY FRIDAY

We. $.82 by Friday.

This shit isn't moving until Q1 2018, and anyone who thinks otherwise didn't read past the first paragraph on the website, much less downloaded the whitepaper.

Wh-what did it say?

BLACKED Moon

Did you guys actually get your coins. I can't sign in on the website. Scared I lost .6 eth

You had to supply an ETH address for the coins to be deposited to. Did you completely forget your ETH wallet?

Bruh we got the coins like right after the ICO ended. Don't tell me you put an exchange wallet to deposit the coins to?

... You did send your ETH from an ETH wallet, right? You didn't try to transfer it from an exchange like they told you not to in big fucking capitalized letters, right?

What email?

WHY IS BLACKED MOON GOING UP?

Retards that sold below buyback price are buying back in above buyback price.

they started the buyback of weak hands for $0.80 per BMC.
it is now ~$0.86 so no benefit to it, unless you want to have your coins taken out of circulation for 2 years for some reason.

AHHHH YESSS WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE. I am BLACKED 5% less than I was yesterday whats the plan here guys sell at 1$ or what a bit and see how she goes once the dev team gets everyones tokens on the cheap

Yes. Sell everything at $1. You can trust me.

Holy shit. This is my last chance to finally break even and get the fuck out and get rid of my bags.

god damn user you're not going to make it if you keep on expecting every investment to moon every week. BMC will make you amazing return, just be patient.

Hello!

We are excitedto announce that we activated buy back option!

Notice 1:
Currently we have activated buy back option only for ETH addressed with access via private key, mnemonic key or wallet file. In case you store your BMCs in a cold wallet or don’t have a private key, mnemonic key or wallet file for other reasons, please transfer BMCs you want to sell back to an address with available private key.

Notice 2:
Please ensure that you have enough Ether on the same address to make a transfer of tokens.

On the buyback web-page please log into your ETH address from which you would like to sell your BMCs.

Please ensure that the ETH address which you logged into has sufficient amount of Ether to make tokens transfer.

If you face connection problem please try to change the Network provider in the top of the page.

Once you login to the buyback interface, please specify the amount of BMCs you want to sell back and click the button “Order BMC buy back”.

Notice 3:
The buyback process takes 1 hour. Once you request the buyback, your transaction will be preparing in 1 hour. Please login to the buy back interface again in 1 hour and withdraw ETH from the list of requests in the bottom of the page.

Notice 4:
The buyback reserve is limited by:

BTC 342.6
ETH 21,952.5
LTC 9,859.8

Or ETH 28,918.85 in total based on the rates effective at the tokens sale.

Notice 5:
The buy back will be active until October 3, 2019 or until the reserve is exhausted whatever is earlier. Buy back is executed on the first come first served basis. We will convert reserve into ETH to ensure sufficiency of the amount to execute buy back.

Notice 6:
The buy back rate of BMCs is $0.8 per token in ETH equivalent. The USD/ETH rate updates automatically through the API of coinmarketcap.com.

Thankyou,
Blackmoon Team

I have BitDice,Blackmoon,Ethbet and Everex. Will be leaving it for a year and starting a new portfolio with £1k tomorrow.So I'll see my Blackmoon holders in a year.

If you're an American, you should do well.

If you're outside America, god speed moonman.

Thanks user, non-burger so should have some dividends payments by the time I check this portfolio again. Until then need to start investing and flipping this £1k tomorrow - thinking redpulse first.