Friendly reminder that you can still get in before 1$ is breached

Friendly reminder that you can still get in before 1$ is breached.

After next big exchange goes public the snowballing will commence. We have a great community with great people on board. Honored to be part of the moonshow that is soon to be displayed upon us.

Jump in and thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which exchange

>inb4 it gets added to novaexchange

cryptopia only one for now

It will hit a top 5 exchange this week

CHECK COINMARKETCAP OR TWITTER BEFORE ASKING THIS QUESTION NOOBS

If you're too lazy to use google and read you'll likely lose all your money at some point.

>inb4 it gets added to bleutrade

We are all believers in ODN because we believe in doing what we want without being under the prying eyes of the government. I should be able to buy time with a prostitute without any needless stress.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. Help expose the merits of ODN to normies

I started using cryptopia to buy odn and it isn't as shit as I thought it would be.

Yeah, same. I'm looking to GTFO Bittrex but I have a few shit coins that won't carry over to Binance, so I might store some on Crypt and others in wallets or something, idk.

same here actually, plus the sign up was like 30 sec which was nice

Cryptopia still is a shit exchange. Ive almost been hacked twice because of them. They are not secure I wouldnt trust them too much just till ODN is on new exchange

How did the hacking occur?

Just download the ODN wallet and hold your coins there. Don't keep anything on Cryptopia if you can help it.

Idk people kept trying to log into my cryptopia account I dont post my info anywhere and all my shit is different

is price too high to buy in right now? Bought some at 55c but seems too high to increase my position right now.

Do you think ODN will match status market cap relatively quickly since status is ass and ODN seems pretty promising and has a lot of great features?

How are you guys storing ODN?

In all honesty this coin will get a decent boost from the exchange news that might come tomorrow for all we now but within this week. I remain very bullish even with these prices, wish I could buy more

It's not dipping anytime soon. It's in the early growth phase. Once an institutional investing firm takes notice of ODN, expect a drastic pump in price.

Same thing happened to both me, and my friend.

When do I get my lambo