GOLDMAN SACHS ARE HERE

itshappening.gif

It's a rational reflection. There is still hope.

Mike Ehrmantraut = Lloyd Blankfein. Get in now!

Not good.
Enjoy your heavy market manipulation.

You realize everything Goldman wants to TRADE it, right? They didn't say they want to buy it. They'll most likely short it with leverage at these levels. But you don't understand that because you don't know how wall street wirks

so much this

seriously afraid

It's already manipulated to hell

What's stopping Goldman execs from using BitMEX and 100x leveraging their position?
>Balls of frailty

Oh and don't give me that "U.S. Citizens can't use it!" crap, like there's not a single Goldman trader or exec set up deep in the Seychelles or another tax haven.

Now imagine what will happen when goldmans adds its low latency supercomputers to the BTC markets. They'll literally control the price to where they want it. Its a lot easier for them to bring the price down then up. They'll bring it to sub 1k then load the truck and sell it all at 2k

yep, the head TA said $2250 bottom, and was using elliot waves before

Anyway to stop that?

Just double up after this news

"regulation" in theory
Regulation, in practice, only removes normal people like us from also manipulating the market while allowing banks to get away with it.

gold man sacks

Don't sell

>many rich people denounce BTC as useless
>Chinese shutting down exchanges news
>BTC takes a hit but climbs back up above the $4000 mark
This was all planned, and they have already snatched up a ton of Bitcoin. The normies all sold with that FUD, but we are along for the ride. I wouldn't be surprised if this is some awkward olive branch between a league of powerful jews and mostly anti-Semetic social retards; (((they))) make BTC bigger than we ever imagined for themselves and us, and we grow to like (((them))).

This only works if literally everybody does that. Best you can do is to sell before they crash it and buy before they decide to buy back in. Except that's hard to do because you don't know when they'll move. Or even better is if you decide to sell and they pump it to hell.

well in theory this would devalue the currency so heavily it would be worthless. many of the coins are already owned and are simply being held. it takes a billion or so dollars in btc just to dump the price $100 or so, probably less. the decentralized aspect of btc is what keeps it honest in that if someone were doing this you'd be able to tell from the ledger, which address is buying and dumping on the blockchain, and their jig is up.

KIKE
Great, more pump and dumps.
Become a day trader now. More KIKES just means more shady shit. Exploit the manipulation or die.

setting my buy orders for 2221$ then

More like Mike Ermahgerd.

HOLD.

The golden days of swingtrading are over the instant they bring their servers to bear.

The only winning move is not to play.

yes, hodl fags win again. Will be much easier to get burned when big banks trade it

This would not be a good thing.

Unlike now

Basically this You can call it what it is. KIKE manipulation. Adjust or die.

That was my first thought