God's chosen people

>God's chosen people.
>Implying God would have a 'chosen people' who are divinely superior to other races.
>Implying God is still perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_bed7QTaUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does OP have a point or is he just being a faggot again?

>"We're God's chosen race!"
>"You G*ntiles are the real racists!"

Doesn't God in the OT says tha He has other peoples He cares about and He even cares about cattle?

Not sure about the OT, but he does say something similar in Matthew.
>"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

This honestly. Yahweh is supposedly God of the whole world, but really only cares about Israel? It's difficult to read the Hebrew Bible as anything other than propaganda.

I honestly think Europeans should have used the words of various saints and christian prophets to form a more cohesive book of faith, maybe keeping just the prophecies about jesus as part of the OT

That's not how this whole religion thing works.

The Torah are just a bunch of books that people chose amongst other books
Many Saints had visions of God and Heaven, why is it any different?
Saint Francis is holier than anyone of the OT

>Oy vey let’s be YHWH’s chosen people

>tfw God will flood the earth if you don’t worship right
>tfw God will send the Assyrians after you if you don’t worship right
>tfw God will send the Babylonians after you if you don’t worship right
>tfw God will destroy Jerusalem if you don’t worship right
>tfw God will send the Romans after you if you don’t worship right

Why would anyone want to be God’s chosen people?

And the Catholic religion continues to update itself as these visions and miracles happen.

In truth it was more about the jews being assholes than bad worshipping

I honestly think its a good thing
A religion that keeps updating defeats many of the problems islam and the OT have

OBSESSED

God chose Abraham because he was a good person. His descendants became real shitters (worshiped pagan gods and such SEVERAL TIME and persecuted God's prophets) But God kept his promise to him.

Basically the Catholics frequently update themselves, while new books aren't added to the Bible, they do change their catechism and doctrine every now and then, like with the 2nd Vatican Council.

The Orthodox can do the same, but they don't do it nearly as often as the Catholics do. However, individual Orthodox churches are fairly free to have moderate differences in non-essential doctrines.

The Protestants are a tricky case. For Protestants, doctrine doesn't change much, instead when new ideas come along a breakaway Protestant denomination is created, and the denomination that embraces the old unpopular idea gradually fades away.

God chosen people were hebrews, retarded imbecile

These people are just converts and not related to hebrews

How the world end up like this?

>God chosen people were hebrews, retarded imbecile

No. Judaism is a psycho-killer death cult - not worship of God.

The being that is God despises monotheists.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_bed7QTaUI

If it's true, it ain't new, and if it's new, it ain't true.

Deuteronomy 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one!

>Its another non-Jews pretend they understand Judaism after reading random passages of the OT in English thread

Chosen for what? To be forced to only marry Jewish woman? To not be able to eat pork? Judaism is a Goy-supremacist religion, I realized this at a young age being raised Orthodox. Gentiles are allowed to eat pork, they are allowed to do all that shit but I can't. Why? I eat pork every day, if Judaism is correct I am absolutely fucked. You however, could eat pork all you want. Not to mention in Judaism gentiles can always get into Heaven, meanwhile in Islam or Christianity you are kind of fucked if you aren't Muslim or Christian.

Maybe god chose the jews because they are not superior at all.
To show that an ordinary person/society can come to greatness under his rules.
That breaks directly the dominant principle in the antiquity over the rule of the strongest.

God is a jew. So ito nly makes sense for people to want to be like him to be chosen to do his will.

No my jewish fellow.
Not in Protestantism but in the Old churches everyone can go to heaven if he is a rightious Person.
And we may be able to eat pork. Pork in a Gorgonzola sauce (I ate this today). But for people that take Christianity serious our Moral obligations are even strictened compared to yours. You are not alowed to murder, we are not even allowed to think bad of you. Christianity gets rid of your cultural rules, but highlights and strictens further your moral ones.

I'm actually like your equivalent in christian form. I really actually try to not even think bad of anyone. That's one example. You also have to help people. You have in general to be very altruistic. Love your next even when you next is some insane asshole. Don't be naive on us, just because Proddies don't follow the rules because belief is all they need.

It’s all a byproduct of being a human construct. God is just a human.

as 'human' as a leviathan that destroyed his body multiple times to ascend to such a level of power that people cannot quanitfy it with their minds

lmao crying about not eating pork. Who gives a fuck? Its not even that tasty.