This is your moon ticket

Some guy shilled this in giveaways trips and quads weeks ago and I gave no attention. Since then the price has gone what, 20 times its original value? Maybe even more.

Right now this baby has a marketcap as little as 1.2million dollars. It is starting to be promoted in crypto youtube channels and this is your big shot. 1mi marketcap is a hidden gem, this is so so much guaranteed to hit probably 20mi in a few months you'll hate yourself for not having listened. If you want to be safe, sell at 10mi marketcap, but just don't miss this user.

I missed neo, omg and ark because I listened to fud and had no balls to throw something as small as 0.5btc for a huge return.

Yesterday it reached 8500 sats, dipped to 5500 and now is skyrocketing to 8500 again.

There are a lot of assholes on this board, but there are good guys too.
Buy elixir. I doubt this is going to be a rival to bitcoin, ethereum, omisego, ark or whatever, but this is guaranteed to at the very least give you 500% gains.

Don't miss this chance. Take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/742peu/is_elixir_a_good_investment/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/742kg4/can_someone_explain_elixr/
steemit.com/elixir/@cryptoforgod/elixir-ethereum-based-lending-token-getting-onto-bittrex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being an indian and working at a 5c/hr click farm where your hooknosed boss tells you to spend every waking minute shilling a piece of shit coin with a white paper written by a 12 year old and a demo faker than pro-wrestling.

You get up out of your shit encrusted bed, walk down the shitting street and into the boiler room of noisy indian music and terrible Bollywood soundtracks in the background. But it's okay, your ears are used to it.

You finally get to your computer after walking past some of the smelliest people on the planet, any ordinary person surely would have passed out by now, but you stride through as you sit at your desk and type your password into your little IBM Laptop running Windows XP.

You prepare to indulge in the same dance you've done a million times now, you open up Internet Explorer and go to Veeky Forums.org/biz. New thread, oh don't worry, Rajesh payed for us all to have Veeky Forums Passes by cutting our own paycheck, the nice fella.

"Now now! You sell Elixir token! Make boss man very happy!", yells your boss, his voice barely being heard past all of the aforementioned commotion.

Then you sit there waiting to write a new thread, but you just can't think of a reason why this piece of electric trash is worth anything. You know proof of time is a total sham, yet you have to convince yourself it's the next smart contracts.

After pondering for hours you're star struck as the only thing you can think of to sell the poo-token is to relentlessly shill your cheap, disgusting token to a bunch of poor NEETs across the internet who have likely never had a girlfriend by assuring them that it will "2 OR 3X SOON" and that it is "LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE".

At this point you seriously consider suicide but you hold off for one more day, one more dollar just so you can finally afford to buy a single ODN and get out of this hell-hole.

this fucking pasta man

Bro, I get the pajeet hate, but I am a white man, I got in yesterday and saw the huge potential this has.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your obsidian, but right now elixir is the spaceship taking off.

Jump aboard. 1million marketcap, you'll never see it again.

were lifting off in 10

but OP doesn't have a Veeky Forums pass so you're obviously lying

I think it's you who is the pajeet

buckle in boys, we're starting to moon again!

was resistance at ~7000-7500 for the last few hours, now its picking up, hitting 8500+ prepare for another double up today, 12-14k sats? maybe more? goddamn I love ELIX

and lets all laugh at the weak handed faggots that sold on the 5k dip yesterday, guess they enjoy being poor

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/742peu/is_elixir_a_good_investment/

Spread the message boys.

>tfw bought that 5k dip

;)

GUYS if it is gonna dump please tip us off in here, it's gay but let's actually help each other get rich and not hold bags

I've got about 25k at moment, gonna buy another 1BTC worth in a few mins when confs finished.

Gonna hold the original 25k stash but cash out what I buy with the final BTC tonight if it hits 14.

Just broke through 8.5ksats!!

so what is realistic marketcap target for this?

>payed
>past

Nice try, Ranjid

Guys let's destroy the walls and bring it to 10k we can do it don't sell you coins. I stocked up to 60k yesterday and feel damn comfy.
I won't sell anything until 5usd.

The only way to make money on a low cap/volume coin is to dump the bags on others who think they're starting from the ground floor. Let that sink in.

150k ELIX holder here. The best thing about trading small cap crypto is when you get in on a beauty like ELIX when it's under a half million market cap.
This is a literal crypto traders wet dream.

The next best thing is when you can retire shilling it. This thread makes it official boys, the latest investors at 1 Million market cap have now taken the torch.

Take it to 10 million fellas. I'll still be holding.

youre not scared if a dump happens?

It seems like 10k would be a likely dumping point for them, thoughts? wallets show no whales though..... peoples coin ffs

50k here. Lots of other big holders are echoing the same sentiment. We are holding this one. You'd be stupid to sell now, it's taking off and hasn't even been added to exchanges.

You guys are going to get dumped on so hard I actually feel sort of bad...

Sort of.

This rocket has room for everyone!

problem is.. its not on bittrex, its not on binance.. is it even on polo? probably not..
Its just another bumfuck coin if its limited to 1 exchange.

not the slightest

That's why you still have time to jump in.

Etherdelta sucks.

9200+ sats holy fuck!!!!!

overbought, consolidating to 9000

Definitely in the 25M to 100M range at least. Anyone who misses this one will wish they didn't

WHY ARE WE DUMPING

lol good luck with selling your shitcoin

People selling at ATH to buy back in lower, standard accumulating strategy, just calm down.

Weak handed faggots

educate them reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/742kg4/can_someone_explain_elixr/

its not a dump considering it was stable at like 7.5k for the last 10 hours. Dumping would be if it hit 4k right now

this is how it works, goes up, goes down, ends up higher than it was before, gradual process. It's breaking 10k+ today without a doubt

Elixer is my waifu now

that's the hidden gem part!!!!

bittrex, poloniex, binance it's all mainstream

did you see ada yesterday? top 1 coin of the exchange in the first day

imagine when elix gets there
you are looking at a 12yo Lionel Messi here, you are talking to a young marshall matters. Don't miss the chance. Buy it. Hell, even if you bought below 20k sats you'd still be buying cheap

Don't compare yourself to the early passengers who hopped in at 200 sats, that is extremely rare to happen and risky. Now you are sitting comfy above a marketcap of 1.2 million dollars, it's much more solid and has a really good perspective of hitting 20mi marketcap AT LEAST
Today I'm the good guy helping you to get rich

Tomorrow you may not have the same luck

thanks mate. Appreciate it. targets? or are you holding till moon

im a poor neet whos almost all in

Threw in a final BTC to help push it up over 900, takes me to just over 30k in my bag. If it hits 1400 I'm cashing out 1BTC max - to buy back some of the NEO/LINK I sold to get in on ELIXER in the start - but I'm holding the great majority of what I got.

Elix supply is arbitrarily being adjusted. Watch out on this one.

Are you guys fucking dumb? It's up 100% already and you are buying? you deserve to lose that money. Enjoy the dumb idiots.

top holders are holding it till it gets more exposure on big exchanges.

Like Walton? And Chainlink?

lmao fuck out of here

im holding for quite awhile, I realistically think this coin breaks $1 as soon as it gets a tiny bit more exposure. I bought in at 1200sat so it's all upside from here.

Bud I bought into Chainlink when it was well over 100% up and still turned a very, very, tidy profit when I sold it to buy into ELIX.

>they said the same about ans
>they said the same about eth
>they said the same about omg
>they said the same about monero
>they said the same about btc

think it like this

let's say there are 5 purple apples in the world, and you can buy one for a dollar. It smells and tastes like shit, but you are one of the first 5 to get one and there are people willing to buy it from you.

That's the same perspective you get in a 1.2 fucking million marketcap

Pepefuckingcash has a 10mi marketcap, Doge Coin has over 100

if you wanna be so boring, at least make 50% profit and leave

it's already reached the front page of /r/cryptocurrency faggot. it has the most attention you'll get for some shitcoin

buy or cry simple as that. I'm in. This is promising af.

its up way more than that, it was $0.02 like 4 days ago, its up like 2000% or some shit, and its going up way more today and throughout this week. This is the real deal

>small dip to 8.1k
>money still on the way

Fucking BTC transfers why do they have to be so slow.

WE WAIT TOGETHER REEEEEE

If the 2 small walls at 9k and 10k sats break, this shits smooth sailing to 20k sats minimum by the end of the day.

Buy now, accumulate and break the walls, you won't regret it.

Any anons start getting a bit panicky/weakhanded when there's a lull or brief dip, have a browse through the thread during yesterday's rockettrip to soothe your nerves - same pattern yesterday was MOON, stabilize and drop a little, MOON, stabilise and drop a little etc:

thanks based user. those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

hilarious reading this one near the top people selling at like 3800sat

and to think that was less than 24 hours ago... weak handed faggots will always remain poor

Sold at 1200 sats

How long have you been waiting to post this

The wall broke, and it came out of it's little dip, next stop, MOON

Didn't think it would go that high. It's shit.

Pattern will repeat for next few hours at least.

steemit.com/elixir/@cryptoforgod/elixir-ethereum-based-lending-token-getting-onto-bittrex

Faggots

>SOME FAGGOT SOLD AND SET IT BACK TO 8K REEEEE
It's going back up but christ fuck that guy

I'm gonna hold...the product seems simple enough to pull off, compared to ODN this is a creative idea that is actually easy to deliver

Why are people buying this shit. Have you heard of MTL? It does the same thing except it's not retarded.

So you are saying this shit will hit 10$ fag? Nice fomo

Lots of fluctuations between 9k and 8k. Some can't handle the gainz.

FUCK WHY WON'T THE TRANSFER GOO THROUGH HHHHHHHHHVCFB MIYR X56HVNOI B

Noobies getting shaken out before the next leg up

MTL pays you regardless of whether you get 'paid back'. It's got real backers, and a real chance at mainstream adoption. This is a retarded ponzi scheme.

Just made an 18k profit after my last exit. Not going near this shit again LOL it's getting too spooky for me.

>People seriously investing in a token for which the whole team is anonymous.

This is why you stay poor Veeky Forums. Don't forget to sell low as well.

Hello Veeky Forums, you fucks. You're spamming our shit up over at reddit with the dumbest, most obvious shilling I've seen in my life. I'm here to tell you, fuck you and fuck your coin, I hope it crashes.

I checked out the discord and asked around; No, no fucking hedge fund manager anywhere endorsed this coin. No, its market cap is not 1 million. No, its not getting on another exchange - confirmed by DEVS.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF REDDIT YOU _GOD DAMN_ CHILDREN

>valuing the opinion of 'hedge fund managers' in crypto
t. plebbit

yea so pooor i might cry

Haha holy shit, a lot of newbies will get dumped on tonight.

This carries on going up tonight

Can you help me out? Only 300 Elix