What is your IQ, and how have your finances changed since you got into trading crypto?

What is your IQ, and how have your finances changed since you got into trading crypto?

£2k -> £14k frrom crypto
i started in may though so should have 10x that much but i'm shit at trading

119 according to mensa. I started with $1500 in August. Now I’m at about 4800 thanks to Link and ODN.

>IQ
Doubled my initial stake, been in about two weeks

141 IQ on mensa
no profit yet :(

100-1k, soon to be 10k when zrx moons

95. Went from 5k to 100k with ark and wtc.

130ish

3000 to 48000

would have been SIGNIFICANTLY more, but I have low conscientiousness. For example, I was registering for the 0x ICO but they wanted me to download a phone on my app. I didn't. The tokens 20x'd the next day. Free 40k for anyone who participated. Shit like that.

140 IQ
July
$2.5k->$12k

155 (Mensa test), although that was a few years ago and I feel dumber nowadays.

I put £350 into ODN on Saturday, it's currently worth around £800. Put £350 into Link on Saturday also which is now worth about £315. So roughly £415 profit 'on paper', not really notable so far, but can't complain for 3 days

95-97
Making 3k a week lending my litecoin to a tumbling service.

lol at all you people who think you have high IQs.

average IQ

6x gains

High IQ and autism often go hand in hand so it's not really surprising

Who is that strange man in the picture?

put in $150 in may and stack is worth around $13k now

-$300

Where can I measure my IQ?
I've done some tests, one where I had 111 IQ and another where I got 120 IQ
I earned a little money on crypto

Jordan Peterson fuck yeah.

Relatively high IQ and 3x gains this week.

135ish
2.7k to 51k since july28

thats nice user, fellow waltonian here. missed the early ark days tho since im a newfag. what made you pick ark in those early days?

>PhD in math.

I haven't cashed out anything yet, so in my day to day life I'm more restricted than before.

But I'm at 4x with my investment, starting with a 5 digit number in july.

>Thinking IQ measures anything more than your ability to take IQ tests

You failed the real IQ test, user.

Lpbp

uh la la

$75 (10/1/17)
$130 and rising as of (10/3/17)

never done any official test

most online tests I take give between 151-160

put 1k before september first, now I'm at 900

Hopefully the next months will do me well :)

Higher than I need.

118 according to paid test, 126 according to Mensa's shit test. But, I can say that im dumber than an average person especially on simple things. IQ-tests don't tell shit.

$50 -> $850 in two months.

I made mad gains
500 € into 70000 € in the last year

not sure
10x

138 according to online mensa test. Other online tests give in the 130-140 range so it's probably accurate-ish.
I'm up 80x
I bought $1 ETH

133, 7k usd -> 178k usd since march

Free online tests, which have a paid one available also, lie like hell.

I got 126 from Mensa's online test when I was quite drunk. Everyone I know, whom have taken it has gotten ~130. They just want you to pay for the official test giving you a false hope of actually being intelligent.

I bet that the results from online tests the differs from the official tests -20 at least.

If you're intellignet it's much more likely to have high IQ friends

Imageboard users have higher IQ on average as well; so no, it's probablty accurate
100 IQ is child having normie going to 9-5 jobs

IQ around 135 but am not really ambitious, was a wagecuck the last 6 or so years.

Started trading crypto about two months ago. Turned $10k into about $90k so far. Feeling pretty good. Quit my job 3 weeks ago, wasn't a great job anyway so if trading takes a turn for the worst I can easily find a new one, but for now I'm super comfy and happy I made the choice to jump into this. Immensely enjoy it as well, staring at charts all day is fun as fuck.

I've always thought that it's a meme that intelligent people are often alienated from social world.

You can often tell when a person is truly intelligent. He has shit going right for him or her, and they know what to do in situations and with their life overall. I think that the normies are more intelligent than NEET's overall.

Because being able to make the right decisions and to read surrounding elements and also knowing how to apply your knowledge to your benefit in life are skills that IQ tests are evaluating. Normies tend to have these skills, they're coping with the environment.

Whereas NEET:s don't know how to deal with the environment and are often lost lacking of purpose.I think it's because they just don't see the picture so clearly as normies do, because they are just a bit different/dumber. It's just a meme to make NEET:s feel better.

Of course there are exceptions and geniuses tend to be often autistic.

IQ Is as much of a meme as Myers-Briggs, horoscopes, etc.

I'm up a little over 10 times my initial investment

I dont know my IQ, I'm honestly a fucking idiot but ive doubled my $3k initial investment since sep 10.

IQ: 90 - 110
I earned $60000 from bitcoin mining

my iq is kinda average/below average, its really depressing. but thats just aptitude, im a very clever person.

With that scam site bitpetite?

IQ is processing speed.

You assume that being good at fitting in = high IQ. Wrong. It's actually the opposite. Research shows (I won't link you to it, I am too fucking lazy, google it yourself) that high IQ individuals tend to be anti-evolutionary (they have children less often, they have sex less often, in general they are bad in "evolutionary" things) but they excel at ``weirdness'' of all kind. Be it social isolation or good at math. Go look up research about this, you'd be surprised. For example people with IQ of about ~90 have sex most often, meanwhile people at the opposite sides of the spectrum (really low IQ 120) have it the least.

Also your reddit formating is evidence of your low IQ. You might think it's a meme, it kind of is. But it's true nonetheless. Again, being good at being a sheep is not IQ.

IQ 123

x2.5 since June

120-130 (from a actual test but I only took like 90% of the modules)

~$20k to $80k current value after cash outs (about $30k)

had everything from 129 to 146 in IQ tests dont by various universities so the tests themselves seem untrustworthy.

Made enough to buy a second hand shitty audi (for transport and wagecucking) and pay off a reasonable chunk of my university fees (started with 0.15 BTC last year december, made it to just under 5BTC before cashing out to survive and now I'm back at a little over 1)

done*

How do you make money tumbling?

up +300%
Spend less
eat less

Im not talking about literal +140 IQ geniuses, yes they are often anti-evolutionary. Like fucking Newton never got laid.

Im talking about above average and below average IQ. I bet that the most of people who actually are at 110-140 have steady and successful life from economical and social perspective.

NEET:s are mostly at 80-100 range, but however at that range are also the most of your average joes who work at construction with no self-awareness.

Look at the pic.

>your reddit formating is evidence of your low IQ. You might think it's a meme, it kind of is. But it's true nonetheless. Again, being good at being a sheep is not IQ.

I'm NEET myself and I don't know about reddit formating, English isn't my mother tongue. I got 126 from Mensa's online test, drunk. 118 from official test.

You just want to find an excuse for your failure at life.

bitpetite.com; don't use any referral links from any fuckers around here.

But yeah, I add that if you really want to succeed you need that out of the box thinking, which anti-evolutionary people often have, but these success stories are rare on the whole perspective.

But in average, I say that NEET:s are dumber than normies. They're afraid of the world and normie life because they're too dumb on social and ordinary issues.

126-131

My finances haven't changed much from crypto. I'm up $200 since may... At least I didn't lose everything like my brothers.

You're mistaking intelligence with other aspects of personality. I agree that the idea of intelligent people being socially inept or alienated is a meme, but introverted people are more likely than extroverted people to have higher intelligence.

Intelligent people may or may not have "shit going right" really it depends upon another personality trait called conscientiousness. It's basically a measure how hard you're willing to work and how structured your life is.

Being able to make the right decisions and cope with your environment probably falls on traits neuroticism and agreeableness. Neurotic people can't cope as well, they are more irritable and withdrawn. Disagreeable people don't care to please others, work in team environments, etc.

Intelligence is basically pattern recognition, and the speed at which you can recognize those patterns.

~120
well see how btc/eth do in the next few days

>Intelligence is basically pattern recognition, and the speed at which you can recognize those patterns.

Intelligence is your ability to recognize patterns, read situations, to learn things, to solve problems to adapt to situations with your knowledge. It's literally about adapting and solving problems. Most of really intelligent people just don't see adapting to social world important. But NEET:s are too afraid to adapt because they're too dumb to understand how. NEET:s overall lack an ability to plan things and the skills to adapt to the environment. They're insecure because they're not sure how things work.

Of course personality has a huge deal on where you are on social scale. But, I say that if a man is really intelligent he can handle life, in overall perspective, there are always exceptions.

There are also kind of factors like, socially inept people tend to use more time to studying and learning things, where people who are socially functional waste their time on doing normie things.

From Wikipedia:

"Intelligence has been defined in many different ways including as one's capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, planning, creativity, and problem solving. It can be more generally described as the ability or inclination to perceive or deduce information, and to retain it as knowledge to be applied towards adaptive behaviors within an environment or context."

I make around $70/mo on crypto, enough to buy a vidya game or something for myself.

Like 85
Started with $875 in early August, now have about $10k

What moves did you guys make? What are your strategies?
2.5k-->18k here, started in March

~120

inital investment 2.6, now 8k
cashing out 6k soon

155 when I was 10, 161 when I was 19
I don't trade crypto

that's how i know u have the highest IQ in the thread

20aud to 250over the past week or two.

strategy: getting in early on solid projects + tons of luck.

250, I started with 50 cents a week ago.

Now I'm a billionaire

member of MENSA
-$2000

>130 iq
>up $60,000 USD

not even memeing

lol mensa should get their ignorance quantified.

Probably around 100 - 105 IQ. Pretty average.
Turned $2k into 60k so far after ETH going from 30 to 300 and then kinda just timing the last two crashes right + investing in NEO at $10 OMG at $5.

136$ to 61$.
fuck you all. fucking scammers