LINK

HUGE BUY WALLS GET THE FUCK IN

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES. WE DO NOT SELL BEFORE $5

IT IS /OURCOIN/

If this shit is going to $5 i can finally move out ffs. This coin would save me.

pls!

> $5
I actually set my order to $2.11

i placed a sell order on top of the list for 30% of my stack then saw this 450eth buy order and cancelled my order between heartbeats

what scares me is the daily chart. on the daily we are literally just entering the tipping point and are due for a massive dip.

it's still dropping. deluded linkies.

lol the 150k sell wall was removed
sorry bois, you are going down

buy wall gone

thats that lol, rip

i don't get it, who the hell is selling right now at this price?

Like wtf, like stupid people or just people scared and trying to cut their losses?

>scared and trying to cut their losses"

that and whales accumulating

>the most exciting thing that might save them is a huge buy wall
the absolute state of deluded linkies

>whales are accumulating
HA HA. the last time i heard this it was at the start of DNT's decline to nothing.

>tons of buy requests below the current price
>this is supposed to help

Someone explain this to me like I'm a child.

>actually comparing do nothing token to chainlink

never go full retard

Stop posting link threads every five minutes you bunch of nolife shilling bagholder cuntbuckets.

This.

Firstly it prevents anyone from buying below that price and provides a support level, ergo the price won't go below the wall. If you want to buy chainlink, you have to buy it at market price, and once there is no more sellers at the market price, you have to buy it higher, therefore the price raises

following this, people who wanted to buy chainlink and had buy orders see the price going up and their chance to buy low has ended, meaning they have to raise their buy orders to grab chainlink, raising the price further

Thanks bro.

These depth charts have eluded me for some time now.

So I take it the opposite holds for sell walls; they keep the price at the level of the wall (suppressing it) until all orders in that wall are filled, or the sell orders withdrawn?

Yea it's pretty fun, you can feel the weak hands squirm when you throw up that 20k sell wall.

Yeah pretty much. It doesn't necesarily hold them at that level since you generally won't have enough people willing to buy at that level, so the price hits resistance at that level and generally dips below. Then you get people looking at the order book and think shit look at that wall, screw buying at this level and hold back on buying

buy walls back boys

/OURCOIN/

SERGEY NAZAROV IS /OURGUY/

liftoff incoming