Sergey Nazarov is Satoshi Nakamoto confirmed

Sergey bought smartcontract.com 6 days before Satoshi published his first bitcoin article

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bwHVM
youtube.com/watch?v=ctxFF9_NmY4
bitcoininthebeltway2014.sched.com/speaker/sergey.d.nazarov
cryptamail.com
existlocal.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$10 by march 18' if blue id.

Lol lmao

Damn.

Based Sergey is Satoshi clearly

SN Satoshi Nakamoto
SN Sergey Nazarov

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you know what.

it makes sense.

holy moly....big if huge.

delete this

YES some one create a Sergey nakamoto meme! Wash off the stink of the toilerlink meme

The secret is out

I heard Sergey never ages.. That he lives forever. Fuck.

Either Sergey or somebody else bought this domain with a huge amount of foresight.

HAHAHAHAH

Couldn't anyone have bought it and then sold or failed to maintain it until the current site?

S ergey N azarov
S atoshi N akamoto

FUCK THIS SHIT

Yes, somebody could have bought it and then sold it. However the closeness of the October dates might be more than coincidence.

>Satoshi Nakamoto
>Sergey Nazarov
>S...Na
>NSA

They're both code names, he's a fucking NSA agent, omfg. Crypto is an NSA ploy, sell everything now.

Is Sergay a weeabo?
If so i'm sold

Topkek

>Satoshi
>Sergei
Good God!
Wait. Then, w-w-ho is.. Vitalik....

"CREATION DATE" is just the first time someone created the domain name ever. It doesn't mean he bought it back then.

Is he the stig?

Here is the 500 dollar Gartner article on SmartContract to add some more hype fuel boyos

imgur.com/a/bwHVM

Roger Ver

Boyz we goin to da edge uv da üN|√∑R$£

Well, fuck.

Minister you?

Does this mean we need to modify this meme to a Russian version?

>Ministyer Vui, Seryozha!

Prices measured in Sergey units now? This is all too much

Just checked it. It's real. Oh boy.

im gonna call it sergs instead of sats from now on

In Russian, a variation of the name Sergei is Seryozha

>Seryozha
>Satoshi

n i c e

My god...

Big if true

Boys trading had made me manic but THIS IS THE COIN, IM ALL FUCKING IN, I'LL SEE YOU IN LAMBOLAND!

holy shit

>Vitalik
>Kitaliv
>ELIXIR

is this.. our guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=ctxFF9_NmY4

It is all.. it is all starting to come together...

Sergey
Smart contract is teaming with airswap check their site its ln there

Today anime chan shilded airswaps n has been shillding us all good coins for what reason

Uh guys

Sergey Nazarov is Satoshi Nakamoto.
After finishing his Bitcoin project he moved on to the implementation of smart contracts. Smart contracts are the continuation of Sergey's (Satoshi) vision, a contract system that's fully peer-to-peer.

Sergey understood the importance of smart contracts and how it will take Bitcoin to the next level. Since the begining of the decade Sergey dedicated most of his time to smart contracts but unfortunetely Vitalik released Ethereum before Sergey's final product was ready.

Vitalik rushed to release Ethereum even though it lacked and still lacks key functionalities such as efficient scaling and decentralized data for smart contracts.
Sergey understood that releasing his product after Ethereum would only create competition and confusion and thus make mass adoption harder. This is where ChainLink comes into play, the missing piece of Ethereum smart contracts that will take crypto-currencies and smartcontracts mainstream.

Am I going to be a millionaire after all?

Serious note guys, the memes around this guy is promising af. Meme magic is well and good. Look where meme magic took the money skelly and the god emperor. Strong bullish indicators folks.

So, this is the last stop before lambo land.

Total asspull. Airswap will be using smart contracts for token distribution, not teaming up with smartcontract.com

sorry guys...

Fuckin CHECKED. Truth has been told

Does our Sergey look like a faggot?
No.

The elegance of that dance. The meme magic is powerful in this one. He is our guy.

>Sergey's vision
holy fuck

sergey is only like 28, which means he would have written the btc core protocol when he was 17

>updated date
>a few days ago

wow guys it's legit

Minister, you Sergey?

That's 2004, before Sergey registered it in October 2008.

>smartcontracts.com.80
>.80

Take your kike shilling off this board!l

From 2008 to 2013 it was behind a whois privacy service.
Then the domain got moved to a different registrar and sergeys name was shown afterwards.

Now we need to find out who had the domain before the transfer.

that's port 80 you brainlet

REEEEEE OMG SOMEONE FINDOUT IF HE WAS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE DOMAIN OMG THIS IS THE MISSING ---LINK----!!!!!!

there's no way vitalik didn't buy this domain as smart as he is

he probably bought it and sold it to sergey on the cheap after being pitched chain link and what it would bring for eth/crypto

Stay poor.

liftoff

That's it! It all makes sense. Sergei ..being Satoshi is the missing LINK and the ELIXer of Truth confirms it. OMG..

Lemme get that moon. BONELESS

yuh

>is this.. our guy?
You forgot "dare I say it" newfag. Lurk longer.

Crashing now. Sell quick for the 1st Blood moon and buy back at 5K sats.

OH MY GOD BOYS SPREAD THE NEWS!!!

SERGEY NAZAROV
IS
FUCKING
SATOSHI YAKAMOTO

Bought back in after the ELIXIR disaster right in time.

holy fuck i just dumped my life savings into link

sergey is a visionary. look at all these links. he was like a fucking kid genius

bitcoininthebeltway2014.sched.com/speaker/sergey.d.nazarov

cryptamail.com

existlocal.com

VISIONARY

ITS LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

>liftoff

Quads Checked

>kek :80
I guess the cult of sergay is starting, this board has lost all hope and is in the cdenial phase and clings to any news without any substance

lmao it's true
or just a coincidence? either way, link will moon based on this shit lol

Just lost all my LINK, wtf?

this is my favorite meme

Canceled all my sell orders desu.

good troll faggot

sell it, weak-handed faggot

LINK MY WTF

link will be worth 3333$ in 3333 days
holy fuck

I'm not weak handed. I've been buying and selling all day making a nice profit.

Nakamoto was traced to northeast EST timezone based on the timing of his bitcointalk posts...

Proof????

How is this shit even possible?

Who was Sergey BEFORE bitcoin became a thing?

There was no before. Sergey has always been.

we're all going to fucking make it...

>implying lonely nerds dont stay up all night to shitpost about their baby then sleep all day

Stefan Thomas, a Swiss coder and active community member, graphed the time stamps for each of Nakamoto's bitcoin forum posts (more than 500); the resulting chart showed a steep decline to almost no posts between the hours of 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time. Because this pattern held true even on Saturdays and Sundays, it suggested that Nakamoto was asleep at this time.[3] If Nakamoto is a single individual with conventional sleeping habits, it suggests he resided in a region using the UTC−05:00 or UTC−06:00 time offset. This includes the parts of North America that fall within the Eastern Time Zone and Central Time Zone, as well as parts of Central America, the Caribbean and South America.

imagine selling link after a 5% drop just for it to go up 100% when sergey=satoshi is discovered

lmao even if this is utter bullshit it's enough to convince some normies and hack journalists to cover it - meaning PUMP. buy now

Fake news...

sorry guys. it was transferred to sir gay in 2014 when he founded his company.