Fuck Reddit - but not this subreddit

We need to organically gain the support of traders on Reddit in order to drive the adoption of the Obsidian platform. Make sure you post on /r/ObsidianProject and support posts on /r/cryptocurrency.

Obsidian has a bright future ahead of it, but it needs an active community to drive the growth we we want to see.

We need to build an organic community so that ODN does not get treated as the shill-coin that Walton did and still does.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but ODN is a shill-coin

Tell this to the slack users too, some of them are probably already redditors.

Good idea, I'll make a post in there.

Btw don't forget steemit. Those guys love passive income. Plus you get paid to shill lmao

convince the neo-libs that trump is gonna spy on them because hes a crpyto fascist.

This will not go well

Give me one reason why I should buy this that another coin doesn't have? I was looking at IOC and it seems to have the same fundamentals + aliases, so what does this provide?

We need to make quality posts on the /r/ObsidianProject. People usually search and go to the subreddit of the new coin that they discover. Usually people will be doing research there. We need more quality informative content.

My Veeky Forums masters. Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

can you kill yourself already?

Ok how the fuck do I stake? I put my ODN in the wallet, it says reward in approximately 11 days, but "Stake" still says 0. Help a faggort out?

Hey redditbuddy! It would seem you've been recently introduced to cryptocurrency through /r/bitcoin. We are excited to have you, but just remember!
>namefagging is not appreciated on Veeky Forums and we strongly discourage you from posting using a name unless it is absolutely necessary and providing a role that your id can't
>don't smoke so much weed before you post, it leads to confusion and people aren't able to understand what joke you are trying to make
>don't be political, go back to /pol/ if you still want to be racist because gooks, spix, chinx and blax are all a good source of income

Thank you for following the rules! By following these few rules and waiting before posting your dribble, we will all come out ahead financially. Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about.

If it's like other PoS your coins need a certain number of confirmations before they start staking. Patience friend

poorfag with no ODN

Thanks, friend

My stake says zero and I've already gotten a reward so idk. Trust the lightning bolt

no dumb faggot i actually have 40k odn but youre in every thread with the same message. its fucking annoying

Nah, we're all just tired of the reddit links. And can whoever's shilling Veeky Forums on reddit cut it off? It's not some super secret club or anything but I like it the way it is here already without reddicucks

"Stake" is how many coins you have incoming from staking. It has nothing to do with how long it'll take to stake those coins.

we need to downvote those comments