SONM

What’s the deal with this coin?

I saw it listed on Binance the other day. Team looks like bunch of Slavs. I don’t trust them. Look at golem, it isn’t doing shit.

I like chinks on my team.

What’s going to happen with this? Idea seems like Siacoin, which is a shit coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTcIUmRCC4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't the logo a white nationalist symbol. not that there's anything wrong with it...

Yeah I’m not a fan of the logo. Just want to make a flip

Idea is much more like Golem than Siacoin, and honestly the approach they're taking looks like they can capitalize on potential fairly rapidly. I've only got a bit invested in SONM so far, but this coin is going places.

>SONM
>Russian Scam

Pick 2

It's basically Golem but without the Jewish shtick.

Take that as you will.

>It's basically Golem

into the trash it goes

golen is currently 4x the price of sonm, expect a surge for sonm

>exactly

mooning atm

Yeah but no one gives a fuck about SONM. Surely it’s gotta have SOME kind of value to moon knowing it’s a shittier golem copy?

Can that warrant a moon with so many other moon missions on the horizon?

That’s what I’m thinking

its up 70% now for the day. fuck.

>FOMO
>Manipulation
>Recently added to some exchanges
>No product
>Nothing newsworthy

See you in a couple hours when you try to get me to buy your bags

i sold my ico bags at 5k and it still keeps going up.

buyers be ware.

You guys fucking suck, why are you even here if you cant read a fucking whitepaper and check github.

i didn't buy it today or any day yet, just mad that i missed the run-up. oh well.

mfw when i bought any crypto that had 666 symbols
xem, miota, omg, sonm

xrp,steem

>New monthly report with ton of info
>Arch 0.3 just around the corner
>on point with milestones
>you can chat with CTO almost any day in slack/telegram and ask anything
>Working alpha, beta test in December 2017.
>Just had a big announcement about partnership with Selectel(Iaas provider in Russia), and if you were in telegram group you could've asked CEO of selectel anything.

You guys are so bad at crypto

To make $$??

Do you get your news from one central point or are you researching each crypto individually?

> good team
> good product
> actually working
> unlike golem its real
> good partnership

this guy does his homework

the majority of crypto newfags are like the dumb jock who didn't do last night's reading or math assignment but still needs to pass the class so he's frantically asking the nerds for help and still fucking it up at it.

some of us can function in society but when it comes to doing this sort of basic research somehow we fuck it up.

i'm assuming this guy is at least in the SONM chats and at least checks their twitter.

i fucked up badly with not trackign SONM.

>i fucked up badly with not trackign SONM.
It's still got plenty of room to grow, my man. Once people see more development progress (and as long as they don't fuck it up horribly), you'll see a lot of attention on this coin.

i read everything i can get my hands on, don't be afraid or lazy to ask around telegram/slack if you are interested in a certain project, if you get your news from one central point it means you are 2 steps behind, and someone is gonna own your ass.

i'd suggest waiting for the dip and averaging, as far as i can tell 90% of Hodlers(me included) are waiting for $1 by August 2018, what we really need is the next Bitcoin/Ethereum price increase, Sonm made be almost 40k in a couple of weeks, even though it is a suuuper long term investment.

Lol guys, let’s write a great whitepaper just for a scam and then we’ll actually build the product and keep working on it with continuous improvements XD

You do know that you can just check Github and see EVERYTHING, you can do that with any project, you don't access any project by what devs say you actually have to dig it up yourself, otherwise you are gonna get scammed.

and with SONM, you made your decision to buy in based exclusively on upcoming events, project idea, dev-team and other fundamentals? Was any TA involved other than looking at the chart and seeing that it had been moving sideways for a long while?

TA lines are based on news, if you stay on top with info and latest news, you don't have to use TA at all, you will be the one who forms patterns. you just have to be ready 24/7, it's hard and stressful but worth it.

how do you distinguish between PR bullshit and genuine events?

Judge everything and use your gut. Listening to the people in charge talk about their project can give you a pretty good idea if they're just blowing smoke up your ass too. Sonm dev:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTcIUmRCC4c

You don't want chad shilling his coin to you, you want a pasty unshaven fuck like this.

i have 1 golden rule, check Github!! Only downfall you have to dig through someones code and comments, which can be a Bloody chore.

so what do you do here on Veeky Forums? Does Veeky Forums ever factor into your research or do you just come here to troll?

people here are crypto normies, they think they are big fish or have some sort of insiders info just because they shitpost here, i mostly come here to laugh.

It's a great project. They're a fog computing project like Golem and Elastic but instead of some edgy Polaks or suicidal Japanese they have e strong international team (majority Russian). Very competent and they already have working demo's and their wallet and thus main piece of software coming up soon. You can run decentralized CS:GO servers as per demo just to show off how fast it is.

GET ON BOARD

Oh and they have a partnership with the largest Russian cloud provider. (also largest for Kazachstan, Belarus and Ukraine)...

Watch their stream they did while back. They got their feet on the ground an they actually have competent people.

dyor on them, you'll like it.

>
To be honest, $1 will be a turbulent region and smart sell point. But I'd just use it to accumulate and hold that coin much longer.

we should see around 1$ in the close future, get in while its worth it