BIS

>He still hasn't bought the next NEO
>He still hasn't bought in early
just look at the market cap and the volume. Read up on it or kick yourself in a week

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the current moon ride every get in. Just shot up to 28k.

everyone get in on this, dont miss out

NO PAJEETS! I REPEAT! NO PAJEETS ON THIS DEV TEAM! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>he hasn't sold his ELIX for BIS

the next NEO? give me a break dude

>first python based coin
>hard as fuck to mine
>has dapps

yeah, I went baalls deep, i wanna have 5k by end of the year

the fact that this coin has even a BIT fundamentals gives me hope

Dapps technology is still pretty experimental in crypto. Nice to see they are on the cutting edge with something.

Where do you see the price after the moon?

This shit is gonna fucking MOON. Literally going up every second. Dump your LINK and Elix the big gains there are over.

BISMUTH.

it's rocketing towards $1.50 right now, the volume is still so low that once awareness on leddit and whatnot comes around the sell book will get eaten out

7-8x

WALTON TIER

We aren't even on a bigger excahgne yet.
Imagine HitBTC or Bittrex or even Poloniex.

Who else
>got in under 1$
club here?

>$.80 brother

feels so fucking nice

Bit off topic (already balls deep in bismuth) but holy shit i never knew that was what bismuth looked like irl. Thats cool as fuck

Cryptopia?? Fucking garbage exchange

really you guys investing in this piece of shit? GOOD DEVS THEY HAVE WEBSITE ON WORDPRESS IDIOTS

and still rising like mad.
Now image what will happen when If a shit tier exchange does this to the price, a top10 exchange will m00n it.

So?
Hows that even a problem?

Id rather they spent time on the core code (which they have, and are insanely active) than spend their time fucking about with websites.
Wordpress is good. Its very good. Sure, a web dev could make something better given time. But fuck that.

Have you heard of ODN?

>disregarding crave
>1.3Mil supply
>biz would rather hype a coin with 110m supply

Nice job brainlets

submitted an email to COSS.io and bismuth dev about getting listed on there

We could also petition for it to be listed on Binance, could be included in next months' vote.

The MAX supply is 110m which at the hash rate of mining couldn't be hit in less than 5 years

My ODN brother. Help me expose ODN to the normies. We need more fuel for our rocketship.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

ODN REEEEEE

I've got 2k ODN, I'm up 50% on it so far, but I'm thinking of splitting and getting some BIS. What should I do Veeky Forums?

split off 25% of your initial investment for bis. once that's up 30% put in 20% more

Already strapped in for takeoff user, should be at the moon in a few days

Id pull out 30% or so
Just dipped a little so now might be a decent time to buy in

>Bittrex
Stop with this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUTTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

I can ruin this coin

pls do I wanna buy