ELIXIR

ELIXIR

Rumoured to be on Bittrex soon.. source: youtube.com/watch?v=XgjSOMViljo&feature=youtu.be&t=979
Active development: medium.com/@elixirtoken/
Competent dev team
Sub-par whitepaper but thats irrelevant

its the most hyped coin and insanely cheap

This is going to be getting shilled on Veeky Forums for the next 2 weeks until we hit 50x price and it comes crashing down.

A lot of people on biz are looking at the price on an exchange and thinking its any indication of value. Price per coin alone is irrelevant as it doesnt factor in how scarce coin is. Instead check the market cap (circulating supply * price) to see the true value. This coin is lower than any other coin with an actual dev team by a long shot.

Anyone who thinks this is a bad buy right now is a brainlet or simply doesn't understand what makes a profitable coin. Either that or they feel like its "too late" for them to buy in so they're salty (its really not too late)

lmao you're fucking stupid. Elixir is done, it's a pajeet coin that came out of fucking nowhere, has a 5 page broken english white paper, was pumped so people got rich then they got the fuck out.

Enjoy your bags.

This, selling now even though I couldve got twice as much if I had been smart enough to sell mere hours ago. Lesson learned about hype I guess.

Good, good. Fall for the shakedown retards! More profit for me.

Yeah wait for the next dev update. There might be a lot there since the project went from being < $M coin at one point being $5M. A lot of new announcements hopefully soon.

>Bittrex soon

LMAO

holy shit you're dumb. it went up that much because of a pump and dump discord group.

5 Mil?! Are you retarded it reached 1.4 mil tops - this is a controlled PnD, expect a tiny kickback of 20% but this shit is dead now.

>he still believes the cmc
embarrasing

you faggots never learn. it's probably the same retards that FOMO'd into pic related that bought elixir at the ATH

it was actually worth 5 mil, coinmarketcap lists the coin as having 6m coins but it actually has 16m

I sold most of mine to get back my principal plus a little profit. Should have sold sooner.

If it goes below 3600 its dead

it just fell sub 4k. here we go, guys. next stop is sub 2k.

I'm still debating whether or not to liquidate my genesis addresses or hold for a few years...

Nah it's bounced off 3600 a couple times now.

good thing I bought mine at 1200 Sats BAHAHAHAHA im still up 3x suck on that niggers

Bagholders coping with the dump in this thread.

See dumbass.

I still have genesis addresses.

>Bittrex soon

Elixir rumored to be a pajeet scam. Sorry, confirmed*

Buy Orders Total: 35.44910456 BTC

Bittrex only adds scams now

Another batch learned a hard lesson today. I feel like everyone who browses Veeky Forums will learn this lesson at least once. I learned. Next week another fresh batch will learn

Maybe the ELIX rumors are true then.

Is Veeky Forums going to double down on stupid?

what does that mean user? Sorry im retarded, is it a good thing?

fuck you faggots. I sold at a 200 dollar loss, whatever.

when will these people learn, why didn't you hold until tomorrow... wow..

He would have lost $400 by then.

What's the #1 coin this faggot is talking about?

And holy fuck what a scam. I hope his family is ashamed.

The spike was partially caused by a video of the UI for the app surfacing on youtube that was pretty impressive. The app has a 2018 introduction according to their road map. I see this coin valued at $1-2 around the release of the app. But buying at ATH and selling 24 hours after while the PnD crowd is dumping is rookie cocksmith bullshit

3500sat reeeeeeeeeeee

Just went to 3500. Not bouncing. Yeah this coin is bleeding out to death.

It means I got $30,000 worth of this coin FOR FREE. No investment, nothing.

AND I'M STILL HOLDING

damn man wtf,,, im jelly keep hodling man i have a feeling it will go up at least a little bit higher

dubs

Well remember I get more coins produced automatically in my wallet every day. So it's to my advantage to hold because my ELIX will keep going up no matter what.

Would love for the fudnuggets to keep unloading and get the price down to 925sat, but in heavy wait for app dev news for repump moon mish

>AND I'M STILL HOLDING
Holding onto a rapidly depreciating asset... interesting strategy.

ok explain this bit to me, the genesis addresses they dont generate spendable elix until you "mine" them correct?

so much this