ChainLinkCult

Am I really in a cult? Should i sell before they start drinking CyanideJuice or will they guide me to the promised land?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bwHVM
ezebis.com/events/smart-contracts-expert-panel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yolo buddy

ya I mean I'm holding. its gotta go up before sibs. I believe in what they're doing which is a shit tone more than I can say about fucking elix. Im at 28k link. Lets do this

imgur.com/a/bwHVM

Read the Gartner paper on SmartContract and its partners and see if it is worth drinking the juice for Sergey Nakamoto

Dump your bag and buy ODN. Thank me later.

sergey is satoshi, there's the sibos shit coming up, and the technology is actually interesting with real world applications
it might work or not, but I think there's a real chance

Im a poor cuck so i have only been able to get 600

Are you all in with link or have you diversified with other alt coins?

0xee2d1e8108531df6a16ae759c3c273b4822f513b

> 350 million coins in circulation
> $130 million market cap
> LINK team is not market this, because they are too busy working on it
> has a working product
> OMG has $1 billion market cap
> $1 billion market cap for LINK isn't farfetched, and in fact, it is inevitable
> LINK $4 before the eoty
> will have $1 billion market cap
> LINK is technically on sale right now
> after the demo, LINK will be shilled on /r/cryptocurrency
> more normies will buy LINK
> short-term gains then, but more gains long-term

If everyone anticipated that it's gonna go up because of SIBOS, it may very well be priced in already.

you're crazy, people don't know about this yet, it's going to explode after SIBOS

This is my thought process as well.

I don't know, if only a couple dozen people see it there, nothing will happen. If they get so excited they start spreading hype, writing articles and everything, it might explode up

just think about it, OMG has 1 billion market cap and it's only for payments in Thailand at the moment while ChainLink will be used by 11k+ banks WORLDWIDE because of SWIFT. This is the ripple killer

>potential new investors are already priced in
Retard alert

Promise, we're out of the dip now. Knew it once we broke 1180 (eth). we're in a new cycle and it may not moon yet it should see steady growth.

Are chainers the new arkies? The level of delusion is astounding.

Just facts, no delusion. Feel free to present counter-arguments tho. How many altcoins are partnered with SWIFT?

y would he do a ico if hes satoshi

Remember that you are on a board populated by underage children and adults with sub 90 IQ. Most of the retarded shit you hear about LINK is coming from them who are going along with the memes and have no idea what this coin is worth. They see the chart going sideways and screech about it being a PND shitcoin.

chainlink has been in development since 2009 and the site went live in 2014. think about it. do you really think the devs care about shilling or marketing? this is a fucking genius solution that will solve a lot for banks and intergate new blockchain tech so they dont have to lose ground in the financial sector. if you sell now, you will regret it forever.

People at plebbit still think this is a scam. Nothing is priced in because no one cares yet.

Every retard and their wife's son is all in on this coin it's going to crash eternally

Why.

That's the annoying truth. I'm in 50k in this because I'm actually a DAPP programmer and see the legitimate value in their product but the shilling is just stupid.

I believe Chainlink is one of at most 10 legitimate products in the crypto space. As someone mentioned OMG has a 1 billion MCAP and they are basically worthless right now, pumped up from their faggot CEO posing with a skateboard.

Oversold and no practical use devs are already filthy rich now they will just coast on easy mode and not give a shit

To fool people like you.

People said WTC was a scam until it went up like 3x. Then, nothing changed but they started to buy. Anything can happen in the short term, and some people profit from multiple short term gains, but choosing good projects has a higher chance of working than trying to get in every pnd in time

See this is lazy shitty FUD, which is doubly annoying because there are literally hundreds of other coins that this is a perfect description of.

Chainlink is not one of them. It has a very practical and much needed use case and the devs are provably working.

Is there a difference between a verifiable confirmed partnership and a collaboration on proof of concept?

I'm sure you are talking about Bancor.

>while ChainLink will be used by 11k+ banks WORLDWIDE because of SWIFT
Smuganimegirl.jpg

This is what happens when people who dont even know what a dapp in invest in a promising coin lol.

BUY LINK OR BE FOREVER POOR

When our lord Sergei (PBUH) asks us to drink the Koolaid to join him in lamboland we will drink gladly

Team generates no hype as Sergey is out there shilling LINK without giving us false hope.

ezebis.com/events/smart-contracts-expert-panel/

He the real MVP